Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:36:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the world ready for cryptocurrency?  (Read 6196 times)
Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:39:37 AM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.
the world is not yet fully ready for crypto, because now the use of crypto is still not optimal in all countries. there are countries that accept and reject crypto, so I think this is a challenge for the world until the world accepts the crypto as a whole.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Fmradio98

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:39:04 AM

I do think the whole world is ready but it will take whole lot of time to come to accomplishment..countries are entering digital programming and people are yarning for change in their marketing system
sagittarius1

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:49:34 AM

Indeed I think the world is prepared for digital money today loads of individuals have inclusion in crypto this implies the request of crypto is getting more grounded each year particularly a year ago that bitcoin rise and numerous individuals saw this I trust crypto will acknowledge in numerous nations soon.
inspirone1

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:45:42 AM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.
The world is definitely ready to crypto currencies but we can not fully understand how much effect will it have on the world economy, so I mean it's not ready to become a currency but the world is ready to embrace the blockchain.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Winterwood21

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:07:53 PM

I think that only a few countries are prepared with bitcoin, we cannot say that the world is ready for digital money because some countries still forbid bitcoin, but to unite the entire financial system in the world, a regulation will be needed to equate different cash systems in every country. I think it's too complicated to explain.
nexus5chetan

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:09:32 PM

Yes the whole world is ready for cryptos and people are aware of several crypto currencies and thanks to Bitcoin.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:12:47 PM

As the cryptocurrency is getting popular around the globe, I can say that the world is getting started to recognize the cryptocurrency. As the technology becomes more developed , cryptocurrency is become recognize. We are in the modern era, were transaction is much easier and accessible, and one of this is true btc. Some countries allows btc to used in different transaction. I guess it can be a sign that the world is getting ready crypto

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Erga Di Kenesis Lascrea

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:18:35 PM

Yeah although bitcoin is something new in some people head, it's has side who support bitcoin and the other side is who hate bitcoin. And i think bitcoin will not change all currencies in this world. Currencies will remain. Bitcoin just as complement. Smiley
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:21:33 PM

The world will become ready if the people are aware on what is cryptocurrencies. There are now many businesses who are planning to adapt virtual currencies because of its uses and functions.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:27:21 PM

The people are now starting to adapt cryptocurrencies like bitcoins. They are now using bitcoins in their daily payment system like buying goods, services and also paying bills.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Hkim21

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:33:42 PM

I think the world has begun to open opportunities for cryptocurrency, many rich investors and private companies that support the presence of altcoins. This encourages the government's desire to compete to create its own digital currency, so that circulation and transactions can be monitored.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Alex_ompong

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:40:45 PM

That change will happen and I'm sure all countries will be ready to accept this extraordinary discovery because many countries admire Blockchain technology.
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:53:02 PM

for the time being, not all of them have failed and there are also those who don't know about bitcoin and cryptocurrency, but it will probably happen and there will be many challenges.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:21:10 PM

Particularly not now but in the future days the world could accept crypyto currency as their daily usage and the usage of crypyto was increasing day by day and people get involvement on using crypto.
Of course many countries are already  using crypyto currency as their currency and world getting ready to accept crypyto currency.
eut078

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:47:10 PM

I trust a few nations are prepared to digital cash yet others are as yet reluctant. For the present, there is opposition since it is on its initial period of mass selection. Alterations are required and framework enhancements must be actualized. This is to address a few concerns particularly the extortion cases.
carolynmino

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:56:21 PM

I think the world will soon be ready for electronic money and has become a trend topic in the media recently.
vnudelll

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:56:38 PM

Although some countries have used electronic money to pay, I think the world is not ready for this kind of money yet. There are still a lot of scientific and technological countries that have not really developed, so this kind of electronic money will really be very difficult. And there are many other issues related to this kind of money, which are controversial in many countries. But I would still expect one day that bitcoin will be used by all countries and electronic money will go to a new site to replace paper money.
hometester

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:57:50 PM

I think people are ready, but they do not know that yet. the government and the television teach
Babatunde1989

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:01:07 PM

As the technology becomes more developed , cryptocurrency is become recognize. We are in the modern day now,were transaction is much easier and accessible, and one of this is true Bitcoin. Some countries allows bitcoin to used in different transaction. I guess it can be a sign that the world is getting ready for crypto...
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:03:48 PM

Yes sure! From 2016 the World has been started to use it too. I heard of the Bitcoin in 2012 and the price was nothing.. Look at the market now.. World needed it and Mr. Satoshi founded it:) The crypto Money usage is raising every day, the paper Money will fade away soon i am sure..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: