Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:23:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the world ready for cryptocurrency?  (Read 6192 times)
brianross7

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:30:48 AM

The crypto market now is too volatile. If the world accepted for cryptocurrency, the economy would be messed up by crypto. We still don't have any regulation on it. Nobody could represent to secure about its value. Personally, With the advantage of cryptocurrencies, the world would adopt it in the near time. We now dont have enough power to control it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vimukkthi Vithanage

Activity: 331

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:32:44 AM

the world is ready with the technology and ready to use cryptocurrency, but people need to be educated more about these things to get a better success.That is my idea
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:35:57 AM

world dont ready to use cryptocurrencies.
How we know every month hackers stolen funds from user accounts and exchanges.
Need to increase security options or tactical usability of cryptos, because there transactions not cancelable

Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:59:21 AM

To my opinion I don't think that crytocurrency  will be replaced as an alternative for fiat currency in future because Bitcoin is a digital decentralized currency and there is no third party involvement . Even though Bitcoin is distributed world wide ,due to limited supply of Bitcoins that is a supply of only 21 million coins are available and among this almost 18 million of coins have been mined so it cannot be accepted as an alternative for fiat currency .

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:12:10 AM

The world is already operating on digital currency but not on currency on block chain platform (cryptocurrencies) .There are few countries that allow use of cryptocurrencies ,but there are very few of them ,rest of nations want everything to become digital but are not ready for giving complete of exchanging in user's hand .They want to have power over how exchanging of money, by whatever means ,takes place .The reasons they mostly is to track frauds ,illegal exchange and all other illegal actions.nations are gonna take time till they fully understand blockchain and their benefits make it more secure till it become official ..so ya world is not ready yet but its stepping toward using blockchain technology in future .

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:26:12 AM

Yes the world is ready but the big question is, is cryptocurrency ready? i don't think so at list not until the volatility issue is been addressed but should their be a sudden global financial crises then crypto should be ready for mass acceptance and usage
nussy

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:39:50 AM

The world are not fully ready for cryptocurrency, in most of the countries of the world cryptocurrency are still on banned. For the world to fully ready for cryptocurrency will need to support and accept it through out the world,  and set out an awareness among the people.
Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:25:07 AM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.
I think that we will see that in the example of Thailand and Philippines which as far as we know are already trying to integrate bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in their own economic situation in the country making it available to pay with.
ys fs

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:28:55 AM

I do not know, is the world ready for cryptocurency, if yes cryptocurency should have been validated by a large bank in the world, and why until now is cryptocurency still legal in some countries ? Huh
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:41:23 AM

I am not if it's ready or not, but the fact is that this world has to accept that our understanding money or monetary system is going through changes. We have witnessed the appearance of a brand new currency, and it's going to stay with us. For sure, there are three types of people: people who admire crypto and blockchains, people who think that it is going to ruin our economy and that bitcoin is involved in all the illegal and criminal business, and people who don't care. But, however, btc is here, with us. And it has already changed our lives, and its implement is only a matter of time

Midas.Investments
Copper Member

Activity: 303

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 10:46:41 AM

Not all the world, but some countries, like the US and some else. But maybe after a few years, the situation will change. So, we can just make it.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:47:13 AM

I do not know, is the world ready for cryptocurency, if yes cryptocurency should have been validated by a large bank in the world, and why until now is cryptocurency still legal in some countries ? Huh
The bank wants to fight it, you can't demand an endorsement from them. My personal opinion, the world is ready for cryptocurrency, we are seeing lots of coins going into real life.
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:04:09 PM

It is possible that one day cryptocurrency will be implemented globally if everybody's ready to adopt this kind of service. Technology helps the rapid popularity of crypto. More or less 10 years from now, we can define the world as crypto world.
Not yet, as long as there are countries who will ban bitcoin, the world is not ready yet. And i heard that some countries planning to ban bitcoin because of continues illegal transactions and trades using bitcoin as a payment. Also there arwe still many people who don't know what is cryptocurrency

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:09:31 PM

Bitcoin has been present since 2009, and after that a lot of new cryptocurrency sprang up, and until now it has been almost 10 years of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in general. but many of us met there are still many countries that have not legalized cryptocurrency or bitcoin, there are even some countries that prohibit it. this means, according to my observation, in general the World is not ready with Cryptocurrency, even though there are some countries or groups that have used Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency as legal payment instruments.
arief.sutono

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:12:39 PM

I really think that most international countries are not ready with Cryptocurrency I really think there is a need for more knowledge about technology or need to teach at school, or if there are no specific seminars needed to take on people who want to know more about how Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin really work, Because I really think that the number of people who are unconscious with Cryptocurrency is so much, that is why there are so many people who become scams and use Cryptocurrency or bitcoin for their personal use Thanks
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:32:29 PM

I think so. We all know that in other countries, cryptocurrencies are not banned and is not prohibited by the government of a certain country. But many of the countries are aware and are using cryptocurrencies. And many of the people of a certain country are a crypto users. I think the world ia ready for a change and cryptocurrencies must be legalize in all countries.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Fran4esco4

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:00:50 PM

It seems to me that governments of countries do not accept Bitcoin for fear that it will replace their national currencies. But I believe that after 5-10 years, the situation will change and buying for a crypto currency will be just as common as paying with a bank card or an iPhone.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:06:44 PM

It seems to me that governments of countries do not accept Bitcoin for fear that it will replace their national currencies. But I believe that after 5-10 years, the situation will change and buying for a crypto currency will be just as common as paying with a bank card or an iPhone.

I hope so.
I don't think that national governments or banks have a lot freedom in this area.
They all have to follow ''higher authorities'' as EU, World bank, WTO etc.
Thy can't control bitcoin and it's main reason why they don't want bitcoin.
Only public pressure can change it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 02:07:36 PM

This is not an easy question to answer. But just like with mist changes in the world, like when the Internet came, not everyone thought the world was ready for such a ground breaking innovation, but see where we are today..

I think the world will gradually come around and get to accept the bitcoin and other alts, every country at their own pace.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:08:56 PM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.
if you ask about the world, in my opinion it will be difficult to happen, it won't even be possible. together we know many countries that prohibit bitcoin trading in their countries. plus the price of bitcoin is very unstable, so it will be very dangerous if it is used as a world currency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: