Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:38:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the world ready for cryptocurrency?  (Read 6192 times)
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:12:52 PM

We, average people, are ready for bitcoin and crypto.
Banks, financial institutions and governments are not ready Smiley
It's nothing we can do it about it now.
Enjoy the ride! Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Dinomoves

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:12:57 PM

The changes are happening already. The world is being prepared for it because of the fact that we are already into it whilecothers are being aware of it. Of course it will take time but nothing to worry about because you went ahead you know better because of that you can help newcomers in this world of cryptocurrency.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
bedrosovic35

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:20:18 PM

The world is not yet fully ready for cryptocurrencies, the market is still young and it has a lot to see ! UPS and downs , victories and defeats, but he eventually he will break the world economy and good or bad is a question more profound !
Ibrahim 2020

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:41:54 PM

Bitcoin prices fell below $6000, as prominent bankers cracked down and made one wonder if the bubble has burst? Bank for International Settlements, Agustín Carstens labels cryptocurrency as a ‘Ponzi scheme’ and a threat to the financial stability of the market. He added that drastic measures must be taken before it infiltrates the financial system.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:58:31 PM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.
The world is approaching without cash
More than a third of Americans and Europeans are willing to pay cash to switch to electronic payments if possible. Card payment systems or mobile wallets have become so popular that it becomes a political issue in many countries. I think the world is going to use virtual currency, many countries are ready
rinkeshkashyap01

Activity: 232

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:18:29 PM

I think so many people should know how to run it along But learn at the right time. In addition, that the world is not ready, the cryptocurrencies are not yet ready. The market is quite young yet, I really think there is a need for further knowledge about the technology.
1CryptoSmurf

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:29:09 PM

I am not sure, may people just wan't speculate and nothing else. But day by day cryptocommunity is becoming stronger so maybe in 2028.... something will change.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:32:09 PM

I am not sure, may people just wan't speculate and nothing else. But day by day cryptocommunity is becoming stronger so maybe in 2028.... something will change.

Lol 10 years from now right 😝. It will take time. The world wasn't ready for the internet in it's early stages so it's ok if bitcoin and crypto is having a not so good run now. It's always been about the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
SIDDHI777

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:36:33 PM

Was the world was ready to fly in the sky until right brothers found the World first airplane I don't think. The world and people are not ready for anything until some one or some people introduce something new and make them ready to follow and that is what happening right now. One person or a team started Bitcoin with a great purpose to help the world by allowing people to do business transactions in a efficient and better way so it was followed by individuals who saw potential in that vision and that is how the crypto community was build so it doesn't matter the world is ready or not if the concept is good and its main intention is to help people to develop or improve whatever they are doing then it is enough to succeed 

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
pareshnakar

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:53:19 PM

mostly people know what is cryptocurrency and they are sell and buy but they need more learning about cryptocurrency but many people aware about coin and cryptocurrency.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Qweenty

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:57:49 PM

Not so sure because currently there are few systems and platforms that accept cryptocurrencies as at the moment but with time i am sure the adaptation of cryptocurrency is going to increase.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:59:21 PM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.
if you ask about the world, in my opinion it will be difficult to happen, it won't even be possible. together we know many countries that prohibit bitcoin trading in their countries. plus the price of bitcoin is very unstable, so it will be very dangerous if it is used as a world currency.
The world is not ready for cryptocurrency, only some country are ready for it. We know that the government are against bitcoin because of its characteristics, being decentralized means that it cannot be controlled and manipulated, and also being volatile means that its price is unpredictable because it changes every time.
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:00:09 PM

Crypto currency might not replace fiat it may only create another currency that may use in web purchase transaction. and this make people transaction more conveniently with less hassle since crypto coins was created to be a virtual currency.
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:01:21 PM

Ready or not it will be us that will determine it. We do keep developing especially in technology and this technology that we invest in is about money, i do think it will takes a lot of time to be use in real case, maybe we would see a bright future in 3-4 years when blockkchain in everywhere. There might be a nation that will use it as payment, all we need to do and cryptocurrency need to is to convince all goverment that crypto are worthy and useful for payment and safety to use.

alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 04:01:42 PM

The world will be ready when governments and banks are ready. Governments and banks have a very big impact on people. If regulators do not accept cryptocurrency, people will be afraid to accept it.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
cutecute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:09:03 PM

For me our world is not ready for cryptocurrency because if it is ready why they did not accept it. Actually there are so many people that waiting that cryptocurrency will be legal worldwide.
Mao siro

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:32:33 PM

I think that our world is ready for crypto currency because we need changes in our system. To my mind, digital currency is much more convenient than the cash we use now. I think that it will replace even dollar. Cheesy Cheesy
Masatos

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:39:09 PM

it will happen but it will gradually come about really. the world will take a crypto currency Smiley

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:13:48 PM

I think the world is not ready to use cryptocurrency as a means of payment. The government does not understand the benefits of cryptocurrency so that they don't legalize cryptocurrency, making it difficult to use cryptocurrency for transactions. I believe the cryptocurrency in the future will be accepted by the world but it will take a very long time.
makadaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:33:06 PM

I'm definitely ready. I think all users of this forum too

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: