Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:55:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the world ready for cryptocurrency?  (Read 6196 times)
kimmykimmy

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:55:59 AM

i think is not ready yet because our world is like a baby that can be learn in other things and maybe cryptocurrency is we can  use this to the new world
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:02:41 AM

yes, why not. We do not lose currencies, it is the money that we can raise the whole money, it has the power to lower the price of money and the coins, such as altcoin, bitcoin, ethereum etc. just enter the currencies so that it has a cryptocurrency called it a better way to not increase the currency rate example in the dollar.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:25:43 PM

I do not think the whole world is ready for crypto currency. Because still there are some countries that make crypto currency illegal. Because of which people of those countries can not use crypto currency. Unless such countries, governments do not accept crypto currency. Until then, the whole world can not be ready for crypto currency.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:05:07 PM

At this point, I honestly think that the world is not ready yet for cryptocurrency but it will be a few years from now, simultaneous with the development of technology in the digital world. Many years from now, everything will be paid online and there will not be a need for cash. Only cryptos will remain by then.
In my opinion I think the world is not ready like your opinion cause many countries now are not yet accepted cryptocurrency for there country I think it takes more time before they accepted. The technology has changed and digital world continues develops and the coming years all transactions will be paid online and we didn't need to use cash on that time and cryptocurrency are we need it.

Lion_ashy

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:12:30 PM

if for developed countries it is already quite popular and many have used bitcoin for their needs, but in countries that are still lacking facilities still do not understand what crypto is, and in some countries there are also restrictions on cryptos.

lsafronova095

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:44:21 PM

I believe that the world cannot be ready for cryptocurrency now. there are a lot of people who do not even know what bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies are. Therefore, it takes at least 5-10 years for all people to switch to cryptocurrency, cards, etc.
James_H

Activity: 517
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:47:20 PM

The world is ready for cryptocurrency. I see many people say Bitcoin can be a legal currency in the world. Maybe that could happen because Bitcoin is the biggest cryptocurrency in the crypto market. I also see that the world is ready for cryptocurrency as far as I know a year ago many people were involved in this crypto as long as the Bitcoin situation developed more than now .
kangkilokang

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:57:29 PM

I do not think the whole world is ready for crypto currency. Because still there are some countries that make crypto currency illegal. Because of which people of those countries can not use crypto currency. Unless such countries, governments do not accept crypto currency. Until then, the whole world can not be ready for crypto currency.

bitcoin does not have a guarantor like gold which is used as a guarantor for fiat, this is in conflict with the principles of world finance and certain religions

but many developed countries can open their minds and continue to perfect crypto regulations, countries that are not ready will indeed be left behind and will always be like that, but in the end they will follow what has been exemplified from a country that is very ready in the future.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 11:11:13 PM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.
I do not think that the main reason for which cryptocurrency was created is to replace fiat. I believe that cryptocurrency was created as an alternative mode of payment. Simple as that. But of course, the mind of people think differently and so perceptions also differ. For almost a decade, when cryptocurrencies started to gain monetary value, people realized that crypto is not just another way to pay goods or services, it can actually be an asset! And so crypto has evolved. Some loved it, some despised it. But things happen. We just need to make the best out of whatever comes our way.

romantic007

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:22:48 PM

No. Not in decade and not even in less than a decade. I find it impossible because there are not so many countries which are ready for crypto, let alone the whole world. It will take a lot more time.

Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:37:44 PM

I think it takes time to tell that the world could be ready to adopt crypto as a form of currency. Yes theres a lot of people know about crypto but there is also  who doesnt know it.   It takes more years to fully develop or  known by all people in the world but the important is crypto is now gaining popularity in the market.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:46:53 PM

I think the world is not ready yet, because some countries against bitcoin. Because they have negative effect on thier economy. It takes time to study and to teach in school and even to community goverment has a big responsibility for that without goverment we cannot implement law to legalize bitcoin.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
pxo1106

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:27:33 AM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.

I think the world is ready for cryptocurrency. The only problem lies on how the people would accept this thing. In realization it is really impossible for a particular people to used crypto for his/her typical used; however, if it would be properly guided and trained then it would be so easy. Thus, we need the support of the government if we want to achieve this kind of innovation.
organicrice

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:56:00 AM

I found out that most of other countries are familiar with the cryptocurrency and they some of them are not familiar with this. I can say that the world was not already ready for cryptocurrency because others are not aware on this. and if this happened that the world was ready for this. it was a big changes in the world.
hiru65

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 02:18:58 AM

World is still testing bitcoin. Most of the people are afried about bitcoin. First we have to reduce this afried about bitcoin. There are some placess which accept bitcoin for servicess and good it is important to become populer. price is changing rapidly there for people are not tend to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin will become as world currency when price is stable
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:28:29 AM

I think not all of the people around is really ready to face crypto there are so many people around the world that didn't even know what is crypto yet. So then I believe that the world is not 100% ready for crypto and there are some people the didn't know about crypto yet.
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:31:16 AM

Of course Yes, most countries is using Bitcoin, And Now Bitcoin Can use to transfer money to there love ones
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:39:10 AM

The popularity of crypto currencies can no longer be doubted, it is evident from the increasing number of people who adopt Bitcoin. For some of the world's population, it may be ready with crypto currency, but we also have to pay attention to the population in the third country, where some of the population cannot access this technology. still need a process.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:57:43 AM

The popularity of crypto currencies can no longer be doubted, it is evident from the increasing number of people who adopt Bitcoin. For some of the world's population, it may be ready with crypto currency, but we also have to pay attention to the population in the third country, where some of the population cannot access this technology. still need a process.
Yes I agree on that, we cannot really deny the fact that bitcoin or crypto currency is now slowly becoming a part off himan life. But if we talk about the whole world I think bitcoin will not accumulated it at all. Specially world is so big and there are still people that didn't use internet specially on the mountainous area that the signal is poor. So I believe that world is not yet really for crypto or maybe only a few percent in whole world know it.
Ipal

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:12:18 AM

I think the world is ready to move from fiat currency to digital currency, now everything wants to be practical and easy, so it is not limited between countries with other countries we need to unify currencies, so that everyone can get convenience. We have had the opportunity, with the existence of bitcoin it will really happen. Maybe in the near future everyone in the world will use bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: