Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:34:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the world ready for cryptocurrency?  (Read 6194 times)
sagittarius1

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:10:52 PM

Yes i feel the reality is primed for cryptocurrency today parts about people need association Previously, crypto this implies that the interest for crypto is getting stronger consistently particularly A year ago that bitcoin Ascent and numerous individuals recognized this i trust crypto will accept done numerous nations quickly.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:11:20 PM

I think the world is ready, but. The bitcoin owners itself need to stabilize and have a systemize aoftware that can people rely in crypto world for the longest time. For now crypto currency is still unstable and unpredictable. They need to make it.more stronger as years go by to make a more efficient ans suffecient crypto world where people find safetiness in crypto.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Jake Virus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:22:37 PM

Yes i feel the reality is primed for cryptocurrency today parts about people need association Previously, crypto this implies that the interest for crypto is getting stronger consistently particularly A year ago that bitcoin Ascent and numerous individuals recognized this i trust crypto will accept done numerous nations quickly.

Yes I think the world is ready for cryptocurrency. A lot of people are into the use of digital currency nowadays and there are countries who are also supporting the use of it. Actually many are using it for profit earning purposes which gives them the opportunity to enhance their financial thingy.

max fray

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:29:01 PM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.
The world is absolutely ready for blockchain, especially those countries that have a well-integrated system of digital payments using bank cards and such like.
What adiitionally needs to be done regarding better involvement of crypto is creating a kind of a unified interface/wallet for facilitating payments, especially for those who are are not familiar with blockchain technology.

ParveZ219

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:40:58 PM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.

World is ready for cryptocurrency...World already accepted cryptocurrency but not as a currency but as asset or something which they can trade and earn profit......So we can say in some days may the world adapt bitcoins as currency.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 01:59:34 PM

I think that all modern people are ready for crypto because it can provide us with many benefits. As for the older generation, they will never be ready for changes. I think that they don't like anything new

The world is not really ready for cryptocurrencies because not all countries are in favor of bitcoin as imposed by their government, not all countries have proper access to the internet while there are also a part of the country where people seems to be uncivilized that they don't even know how use technologically advance gadget.

baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:06:22 PM

The world is not yet ready for cryptocurrency. Though there are some countries already accepted cryptocurrency but the people is not yet ready. Mostly people only knows about Bitcoin but not the altcoins or any other cryptos. In order them to be ready they must first understand the word cryptocurrency, they must educate first about this matter. It's not easy because it really needs time, effort and understanding.
shittypro

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:40:42 PM

Yes all country i'm sure they know all about cryptocurrency but not easy to all country accept crypto cos some of them is corrupt government want to take advantage from cryptocurrency by getting a taxes from it.
And the problem is who operate in this  huge crypto? so at-least the government will cooperate and discuss all about crypto in how it works in each country
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 02:55:46 PM

Many people use cryptocurrency and most of them are altcoins and tokens, I think so many people should know how to run it along But learn at the right time

The gradual use of the crypto coins and also the general adoption is what that we do the magic to the crypto world
For now i think the world is not yet ready but as what others say that it will be soon gradually when cryptocurrency will be promoted to every countries around then there will be no reason that world be ready for cryptocurrency. The system has still a lot of things to prove for the world to know its worth. And we should keep on relying the highlight of cryptocurrency and that is the BLOCKCHAIN.
diceoption.com

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:28:01 PM

Maybe until 2020
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:32:53 PM

In my opinion the world is not ready to accept cyrptocurrencies, the number of banned and the refusal of various countries about cryptocurrencies, even many countries that do not compromise with crypto and consider crypto a crime.
arjanenako

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:44:58 PM

The world is changing now, like how we used to do sending letter through writting is the same as transaction. Todays tarnsaction is fast as lightning, because of gadgets, through internet, we can make any transactions for people far from us, and that is the cryptocurrencies. Blockchain technology has invade the world with its ability to bring crypto in the real money world!
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 03:52:19 PM

In my opinion, the world is ready for cryptocurrencies because bitcoin has been around for almost 10 years and is becoming more popular every year.

I think there are many countries are now planning to legalize bitcoin in their society, and I think with the 10 years existence of bitcoin there will be great chances that the whole finds readiness to accept bitcoin as the future currency to use.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:24:10 AM

World is ready for cryptocurrency...World already accepted cryptocurrency but not as a currency but as asset or something which they can trade and earn profit......So we can say in some days may the world adapt bitcoins as currency.
I think, not yet. Many countries already banned bitcoin and i think some country planning to ban bitcoin. Also still Many people have no idea what bitcoin is and many people are hating bitcoin, they are the ones who spread negative news about btc thats why the value of bitcoin is dropping

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Al Muhaimin

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:34:47 AM

I don't think for the time being ... there are still many who think negatively because they have not recognized it
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:35:47 AM

I think, not yet. Many countries already banned bitcoin and i think some country planning to ban bitcoin. Also still Many people have no idea what bitcoin is and many people are hating bitcoin, they are the ones who spread negative news about btc thats why the value of bitcoin is dropping
to make bitcoin a mass transaction tool still needs to be socialized, especially in rural areas so that they understand what bitcoin is and do not think negatively because of negative issues reported by irresponsible people.

Legwist

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:46:49 AM

Bitcoin is still a new technology in the world and it cannot be denied that there are still many people who do not yet know the bitcoin especially in poor and developing countries. Now this world is still not ready to use the bitcoin. But in the next few years I think the world would be ready to accept bitcoin and crypto currency, because human being is a great at adjusting, many of those who have not received the bitcoin will receive bitcoin in the future.
Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:13:03 AM

No, I would definitely say that the world is not ready, it's still too complicated to buy and store bitcoin, only a small portion of the global population do it.
fairytale

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:19:43 AM

with the help of todays innovative technology,i can say that the world is definately ready for cryptocurrency.Computers and other technologies may help to create other alternative coins and also provide security features into it.This can result for a much better cryptocurrency and other online transactions.
Kasliono

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:23:32 AM

As you can see, nowadays people already have smartphone, and usually doing something that related to digital, such as Online Shopping, transfer their Money, and almost never using cash to do the transaction. It means that, we are really already for the bitcoin, rather than using cash. We are not really comfortable to bring our cash rather that our phone and do the transaction with it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: