Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:31:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the world ready for cryptocurrency?  (Read 6192 times)
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:51:10 AM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.

Probably people are ready, but they indeed needed a help from above. In which they need support from the government. Many rural areas and poor countries cannot afford to provide internet and gadget. Eventhough it os a necessity of today, there is a hige possibility that people on the other side of the country cannot have the access. But for now, we can focus om tje positive effect of bitcoin in which it helps the economy even in a small bit. Bitcoin will help us change the future.
sabarr

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:07:12 AM

I think, currently the world is not ready for crypto currency because infrastructure and technology are not ready for big changes, so it must be well prepared and acceptable to everyone so that everyone can easily use it
Claudyah

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:17:38 PM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.
I think it will be ready for cryptocurrency to enter the world, because the popularity of crypto users is now abundant and it becomes a land of profit and economy for the future. But right now it's still being discussed for legalization about crypto in their respective countries because there are still many countries that haven't received the digital coin in their country
Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:24:38 PM

Bitcoin has been present for almost 10 years since its inception in 2009, but in reality there are still many countries that have not legalized Bitcoin, and some have even banned bitcoin. this indicates, the world is not yet fully ready to accept bitcoin and cryptocurrency, but in my opinion there will come a time when bitcoin will truly become a digital currency that applies throughout the world.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:30:04 PM

I think it will be ready for cryptocurrency to enter the world, because the popularity of crypto users is now abundant and it becomes a land of profit and economy for the future. But right now it's still being discussed for legalization about crypto in their respective countries because there are still many countries that haven't received the digital coin in their country
I think even though they reject it, I think they will definitely try to use blockchain technology in their economic development. well, we know there are some countries that ban bitcoin, but I think one day they will make bitcoin legal again. for now, it's still difficult to see the world accepting bitcoin.
groverconstructions

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:40:56 PM

I really think that most of the world is not ready with Cryptocurrency I really think there is a need for more knowledge about technology, or if there is no particular seminar needed to take on people who want to know more about how Blockchain is.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:49:50 PM

Cryptocurrency industry has been here for years but most people still have no idea about the industry. There are countries that recognize the technology behind these cryptocurrencies, but there are that reject. These countries have their reasons for their decision. We need to admit that there are advantages and disadvantages about the industry. Cryptocurrency industry just need to keep improving so that the world will have the reasons to accept it.
antisocial77

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 12:58:31 PM

why not? all of us want to use everything faster, cheaper and safer.so what are we waiting for?

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:05:50 PM

"Is the world ready for cryptocurrency?"

I think the better question is "Is cryptocurrency ready for the world?"

The technology behind these cryptocurrencies has shown its capabilites to bring significant changes. But, we also have seen its limitations, drawbacks, and vulnerabilities that need to be improve and resolve. There are factors why these coins aren't mainstream yet. Resolve significant issues around cryptocurrency, only then it can be accepted worldwide.
Renampun

Activity: 2310
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 01:20:14 PM

ready or not ready in my opinion the world must be prepared with cryptocurrency, I see the trend of cryptocurrencies is very good in the future, indirectly humans are being directed toward the development of technology and the development of the world and cryptocurrencies with Blockchain technology is one of the technological developments.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:26:35 PM

World is ready for cryptocurrency but they are not accepting cryptocurrency as asset only and they are just trading cryptocurrency and not using it as currency...And it is well used as currency by drug smugglers or gun smugglers as crypto is anonymous.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:29:13 PM

ready or not ready in my opinion the world must be prepared with cryptocurrency, I see the trend of cryptocurrencies is very good in the future, indirectly humans are being directed toward the development of technology and the development of the world and cryptocurrencies with Blockchain technology is one of the technological developments.

Nice comment, ready or not, crypto-currencies are coming. Those few countries are advanced countries, people who live there are more
educated than people who live in some forgotten village in some forgotten country. They have infrastructure to support crypto-currencies
and to take the best from them.
   Third world countries are left behind in many things. Slowly, some faster, are following the global progress, and if advanced countries start
to use crypto-currencies more, little countries will have to follow. Same happened with many technologies in past century, same will hapen
with Blockchain technology.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Alex31207

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:58:57 PM

People have heard about bitcoin,someone bought it.But globally the world is not ready to accept bitcoin as payment for goods.It will take more than a dozen years before we can pay with cryptocurrency.Now it is a means of accumulation.
odessit1377

Activity: 275

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:02:39 PM

So, crypto confidently enters our lives, everywhere it is visible. Today in the news heard that in Kiev there is a place in the market where they accept a crypt payment. With the fact that they sell vegetables there.
ubeng07

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:08:33 PM

I will say the world is ready for crypto because almost everywhere in the world now, there are people who use crypto. Crypto adoption increases each passing day and that tells you how ready people are to embrace the new technology.

Although majority are the countries who know about bitcoin are in favor to bitcoin, there are also countries who are against cryptocurrency and banned them so basically, the world is not yet ready for cryptocurrency. But if these countries will turn their back and and accept cryptocurrencies with arms wide open then that's the time that the world is united as one to adopt cryptocurrencies.

Agree on it, the world are not so really to be ready on what they can ever have to experience yet on this crypto currency they are so newly not familiar yet on here. They think that this currency are not so useful to be that are needed to take some attention on.
nguyenthao8x

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:57:09 PM

Now many people are still suspicious of crypto, but I think people will soon realize that cryto is great. I think half the world is ready, including me.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
DRVX

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:02:01 PM

yes now a days people interested for the crypto so people can buy and sell.

If even children now know a lot about the cryptocurrencies, it seems that the world is absolutely ready for it. Each day the news about various altcoins and ICOs appear.
Skrattar Du

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:02:19 PM

For me it is not because there is still people who are using and depending to the paper money. Not all people are agreed to have a digital system that the others wants. If the crypto currency massive in the world then there will be a lot of adjustment that the people do to adapt this changes.
ayambawang

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:09:24 PM

if for the moment I think the world is not entirely ready, but if we talk about developed countries I think they are ready to accept this change even though in practice it will encounter obstacles and need a short time, if cripto is used to supplement cash I think in the near future can happen but if it is used as a substitute for cash I think that is impossible, the impact is too broad it cannot be controlled

Impulseboy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:48:01 PM

yes now a days people interested for the crypto so people can buy and sell.

If even children now know a lot about the cryptocurrencies, it seems that the world is absolutely ready for it. Each day the news about various altcoins and ICOs appear.

I agree that children should be taught about cryptocurrency early, however, how early do you think kids should be introduced to cryptocurrency? Do you think it will help them in school and in real life?
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: