Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:27:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you feel about your first payment????  (Read 5765 times)
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 689

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:29:07 PM

even though it's a small amount but I'm sure everyone will be happy because at that time they know and prove to themselves that this really produces and they become aware that they have the opportunity to get more
no problemit's just the beginning, good luck friend

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mksundip

Activity: 726
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:31:04 PM

my first payday from the bounty, I still keep it from now, it's been about a year ago, at that time I got 12 eth from the bounty and after that never got that amount again

EmmanCryp

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:42:03 PM

Hmm 4$ may look small truly but the joy of seeing your first earnings in cryptos can be good. The bear season has affected many people earnings and we can only hope for it to be better. You should not give up and continue to learn more to increase your knowledge.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
prihojantsev

Activity: 200

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:10:50 PM

my first payday from the bounty, I still keep it from now, it's been about a year ago, at that time I got 12 eth from the bounty and after that never got that amount again
Few of us can boast such income. I started working in crypto very late as many of us and figured out how this works only when the market was getting red(at the beginning of this year). I can only applaud your success.
Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:21:10 PM

The first payment i received when i do twitter and facebook campaign
i was suprised,i got 0.5 eth is large enough amount.
And after i got payment, i really excited to cryptocurrency for the future
wanted sliter

Activity: 398

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:52:40 PM

Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it
feel so good man,
that's the first time that I think doing job on the internet could bring me real money, so much money compare to what I did indeed
from that, I work for bounties harder and online more.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:09:15 PM

I received my first reward from airdrop. It was a small amount but it was very nice and it made me believe that everything is real in crypto. Since then, a lot of time has passed and I earned different amounts, including very good amounts. Therefore, don't despair if the first earned amount is very small, it will be better further if you try and work hard.
burdagol12345

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:49:52 PM

Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it

Always feels good whenever you receive your tokens because by this you know that you are paid and not scammed. I remember the first time my wallet received a token from an airdrop and I am very happy even though the token worth a few cents in total. What the most good experience is that you are doing a hardwork with a glamorous output on it.
Privatoria

Activity: 352

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:14:47 PM

In any case, the most difficult thing is to take the first step. It will be much easier later. You will earn a lot of money, but you will not pфмy such pleasure as from the first earned dollars, unless you master another new profession.
FurDich

Activity: 208

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:54:06 PM

I felt grateful for my oen efforts and hardwork. I feel like I coyld do it again after my first payment.It made me very happy and good.I have optimistic in my life
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 10:24:59 PM

it feels great, as if our efforts to get money online is not in vain. imagine you've been looking for a way to earn money online since 2013 and get nothing. but about 1 year ago, this bitcoin really can be obtained, easier than we thought

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:28:33 PM

I felt grateful for my oen efforts and hardwork. I feel like I coyld do it again after my first payment.It made me very happy and good.I have optimistic in my life

Yes it's a great experience even if you've earned small amount from bounty at the beginning but we expect nowadays as we learn other  aspects of cryptocurrencies to earn huge amount by means of trading and investing or by simply holding our coins in long term .
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:41:28 PM

of course when I get the first payment I feel very happy because finally I can get extra income to pay my debt and I can help my family finances, it makes me excited in crypto

Definitely it's very special after receiving the first payment. It's like a bonus money which helps us in many ways, it was very exciting and happiest day after the payment was done. That's for this wonderful technology and forum.
It was really amazing. You have money with all your effort and without investment for it. I really believe that there is free earning just work for it because there is no easy money. Receiving your salary that you never expect that much is really heartfelt and makes you motivate and work for more. You just enjoy what you are doing and there it has a good reward after.

arakuns

Activity: 223

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:47:10 PM

Of course it will surely get better in as much as you follow ICOs that are promising and their probability of succeeding is very high. My first bounty pay was quite higher than yours because I had a very good orientation before joining which has opened my eyes to different possibilities and how to select the right bounties.
Bro.Jack.Brown

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:49:53 PM

My the first paying was, too, not very big but I sold all their coin for spots and bought then on good price other coins which then through some time gave me a good lifetime earnings! The most important thing is to increase your capital and have a sense of patience. I worked a lot when I was at the beginning of my journey and now I work a lot,but the main goal is not to earn money but the idea that as many people as possible use cryptocurrency and it calms me down!
Matteo.b

Activity: 356

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:57:33 PM

In my first payment here in crpto i feel happy because i found some extra income to help for my financial crisis. I my thoughts i would like to pursue this kind job be open minded for the opportunity that can take it, and more knowledge for my goals.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:07:37 PM

Of course, I am very satisfied if the payments are made. I'm waiting for that. The bonuses I participated in have been very well done but I have not paid. The price of the penny falls affect everything. I need money to make other purchases.
BTCmasterVM

Activity: 432

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:17:47 PM

The first payment gave me the motivation to continue to do this and not give up, it does not matter how much I received, the main thing is the goal that I set myself.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:37:59 PM

When I received my first payments, or rather when I was able to sell my coins for dollars, I was delighted and could not believe my eyes, I managed to sell coins of the bitnation projec for $ 4500 and it was wonderful. I have not experienced such excitement and surge of energy for a long time.
MasterCATZ

Activity: 426

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:44:03 PM

I was very happy and believed that you can really earn something and decided to continue to take part in interesting campaigns while there is such an opportunity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: