Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:16:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do with the current market?  (Read 38664 times)
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:53:52 PM

I have no confidence that the market began to recover. This is similar to the pre-Christmas hamster trap. This situation smells like manipulation. I am confident that we can see a sudden sharp decline.

Don't think too negatively next year because there may be some good things that will emerge next year and should make the right decision for the next year.
Current market situation is notedly all in blood bath so if we are thinking that this will gonna be the end then totally its wrong, I believe the best thing to buy coin is no other than today while still coins in the market are very afforfabld

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wafilian

Activity: 345
Merit: 13

Hard work is the most important key to success.

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 06:14:13 PM

I sold my bitcoin at price $5827 and watching the market because I hope Bitcoin will increase the price.
again I buy back in $3502 and waiting for more increase. In my opinion, this is a great opportunity for right now to buy bitcoin at a lower price.
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:43:48 PM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?

For me I would still buy bitcoin because I do believe that it will recover its lost and it is the only coin that has the highest value of all coin in the market. Everyday I watch the movement of bitcoin so that I am updated and what will I do next.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
jonsky05

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:41:18 PM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?
Well if we see the price now and the price back few months ago all in the market is dropping.  And the best we can do is buy more in the market as long we can afford it. I think I its time to grab the opportunity to buy more coins so when market will go up again you will get great profit.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:01:52 AM

The current market situation for now is quiet sad for those who wanna sell their holds but a good chance for those who want to buy for valuable coins because the price is dip. For me this situation of the market now is a good sign that in the future a bull run will come. This is only in my own observation.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:04:41 AM

Just holding some altcoins that I've bought in a higher price and buy some potential altcoins in a cheaper price, this is what i do from now, and hoping that the market will rise again.
at the beginning you have done the wrong thing mate, that holding altcoin is not a good idea, you have to sell it when the opportunity comes and when prices continue to decline. and don't be too responsive to buy when the price goes down, because it's not necessarily the right time to buy right ?
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:55:22 AM

In this situation, I guess this is the good chance for those who want to hold coins especially bitcoins because the price is dip and if you can buy at this cheap price you can earn huge profit in the future. Bitcoin is a good investment ever and if you want to buy alts just choose who has good potential in the future.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 03:00:43 AM

In this situation, I guess this is the good chance for those who want to hold coins especially bitcoins because the price is dip and if you can buy at this cheap price you can earn huge profit in the future. Bitcoin is a good investment ever and if you want to buy alts just choose who has good potential in the future.
and now bitcoin and other cryptocurrency price slowly recovered.and this is still early time for bull run ,maybe in first quarter we will see more massive movement to bitcoin and others.
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:02:19 AM

and now bitcoin and other cryptocurrency price slowly recovered.and this is still early time for bull run ,maybe in first quarter we will see more massive movement to bitcoin and others.
in  january BAKKT will launched their trading platform, and we hope it would not postponed anymore so all cryptocurrency price could rise anymore.and our decision to stay in market was correct.
aditasetia123

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:36:05 AM

I am waiting with lower price of bitcoin or altcoin, with situation of market condition I will keep holding my asset and keep it until price is growing up, many time I check bitcoin always lower and drop price.
i hope market would not crash anymore, its enough for me .my asset value already decrease alot and now i am frustrated to face this current condition.and also today market show good movement.its rise alot.
cleberw3b

Activity: 90
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:07:48 PM

Is time to average down, most of alt coins is down 95%.

Bitcoin as main crypto is the only one I keep buying.
jahepahit

Activity: 866
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:11:14 PM

when market situation like now what I do first is hold all the altcoin that I've and buy more altcoin and bitcoin at fairly cheap prices and wait until market grows again

santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:32:08 PM

The current market now is really getting good. we can see the rise in the market price and what we need to do is to stay and wait.
If you bought many before like November then it is a good thing to have now as you can just wait for the profit in the near future.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:07:59 PM

With the current price decline, I chose to buy bitcoin and altcoin. But I am more focused on bitcoin because this is a very promising coin. With prices falling very far like now if we buy some of course if the price rises and returns to the peak will definitely get a big profit. Buying and holding is a good choice if the market is in the current conditions.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:19:36 PM

when market situation like now what I do first is hold all the altcoin that I've and buy more altcoin and bitcoin at fairly cheap prices and wait until market grows again

The right choice to think about buying a type of coin that potentially will increase in the next year. this is a real opportunity to make big profits next year.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:04:22 PM

The right choice to think about buying a type of coin that potentially will increase in the next year. this is a real opportunity to make big profits next year.
but if you are afraid to buy altcoin, of course you can choose bitcoin as your future investment. I think bitcoin is a safe coin to invest than others, and as a mother of other coins
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:37:25 PM

if I had more money I would definitely choose to buy bitcoin again. this is a very good opportunity to add bitcoin yesterday the price of bitcoin is only $ 3500. I think it's the lowest bitcoin this year. Too bad I don't have money so all I can do now is hold back the coins I have. and now I only store bitcoin. I trade altcoins with bitcoin. because I think the market is in a bad condition. making it safer to hold bitcoin. I believe the crypto market will recover and bitcoin can rise again. maybe this takes a long time I will be patient waiting.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:02:32 PM

I am waiting with lower price of bitcoin or altcoin, with situation of market condition I will keep holding my asset and keep it until price is growing up, many time I check bitcoin always lower and drop price.
This is good idea I think everyone should follow this path because we are well aware of it that now a day market is not good so we all should try to buy more and hold those we already have. Trust me those who have bitcoin today are those who can become future millionaires so with such amazing investment I am trying to buy as much as I can.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:55:07 PM

This is good idea I think everyone should follow this path because we are well aware of it that now a day market is not good so we all should try to buy more and hold those we already have. Trust me those who have bitcoin today are those who can become future millionaires so with such amazing investment I am trying to buy as much as I can.
Yeah people should buy more bitcoin because in this situation bitcoin is good and secure currency for future and the other way bitcoin will never disappoint you and you can blindly trust in this currency, but some people who are never know about this currency they are really panic for its lower price and that's why they consider that bitcoin will end so they sell their bitcoin but they will better know that bitcoin is a most beneficial currency forever and they will want to buy it in double price because bitcoin will more increase in coming future, so investment is good decision in bitcoin.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:48:31 AM

I agree with that because hodl is till the best strategy if you are determined to earn profit in the future. Bitcoin might take longer time to go up but it is sure to recover when a lot of investors start buying again when the price is already affordable. Another way to make profit is through trading, if you know how to trade. Selling your coin to buy another but profitable coin is also a good option because there are some altcoins that continue to go up even the market is still bearish.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: