Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:36:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do with the current market?  (Read 38664 times)
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:56:27 AM

The current market is one of a well defined bear market and as part of the fundamental lessons that is learnt before joining crypto investment is to hold during bear market when the market goes down. Apparently, there is no loss incurred when an investor holds when the price goes down and wait patiently for it to rise again.
Another option is to Tether (USDT), thus convert the coins to USDT token in order to cut losses. Tether (USDT) is designed in a way to serve as a safe haven for investors during bear markets. It appears not to be significantly affected by either bull or bear market.
Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:27:33 AM

i think that, current market prices is low. many bitcoin holder, if sell now there coin can fall loss. then they ought hold and take patience. if have capital, can buy some good topper coin and hold. we are hoped that must can do market prices recover.
what you say is very soothing to my feelings because everything has happened, because crypto's assets have been plunged into the ground, even though they will get serious losses so I chose to stay as strong as possible not to sell the crypto assets owned.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:43:32 AM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?

In this situation, I would like to do this time is to buy and hold bitcoin though it is red that is the only thing that I could do as of now. I did not want to sell my coins because I did not want to sell of coins in this situation because I think I will regret it sooner or later. I believe bitcoin price will recover trust it.
if you want to buy and hold, make sure you wait for the right time where you have found the lowest price, if you buy and hold while the price continues to weaken you will only produce losses dude? good for you if you already have that confidence, you can hold it in the next few years, there will be no losses you will make
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:21:26 AM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?

Your statement here about 4 months ago, 7,000 USD is not so bad but the recent price now is 3,000 USD updated. I suggest and convince to all users to keep always support  to Bitcoin by doing involve always like trading and investment to become Bitcoin price rise again because if no one support the platform it will gradually shutdown.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:36:11 AM

Only the small time traders and holders are disappointed but whales are accumulating many more coins Im sure because its the best time to invest now this is how real whales work if you have a lot of money and bought huge amount of coins now you will earn huge money once market recovers.

Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:25:19 AM

Though there are some people who become dissapointed at the price , but there are still some positive things that we can do to help ourselves earn huge profit in the future. I am looking to buy more bitcoin because the price is cheap , and I would like to take this chance to invest and hold it for the mean time until the price rises so I can sell it.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:50:38 AM

I will buy according to ability and will not force to buy more because worries will always be there if prices continue to fall lower, but if I cannot afford to buy, then I will only hodl and will not sell when the market loses value.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:02:16 AM

when the market like now I can only hold, even if I have more money I will buy some more crypto currencies

awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:11:13 AM

when the market like now I can only hold, even if I have more money I will buy some more crypto currencies
actually what I'm doing now is to keep holding it up to the price I want. if we sell it now, it will only make things worse, especially if many bitcoiners have the same thoughts. and there is no better way than to hold it, because I don't have enough capital to buy it, hopefully the road I traveled will be followed by other bitcoiners, and hopefully the market will recover soon

anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:50:37 AM

Just holding some altcoins that I've bought in a higher price and buy some potential altcoins in a cheaper price, this is what i do from now, and hoping that the market will rise again.
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1766

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:01:22 PM

For me, and if you look at the current market conditions win sad and alarming,well, the good side if we see for now is very good to buy Bitcoin or coins that are in cryptocurrency for the future, because it doesn't know the market for the future, whether it's good or bad, I think positively about crypto for the next and so on.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:44:25 PM

Just holding some altcoins that I've bought in a higher price and buy some potential altcoins in a cheaper price, this is what i do from now, and hoping that the market will rise again.

Buy the type of coin that has been proven in the past and hold it until the price rises again in the next year. Only hope that made all this happen because for now now everything is chaotic.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:51:24 PM

It all depends on ones target per time.
Even though , I know some traders and investors are making a killing in this bear market.
Basically, what I do now is buying etheruem and other good altcoins like my life depended on it.

Thank God, my life does not depend on the cryptocurrencies, but I am also looking forward to seeing the bulls entering the market. I have invested a lot in more than 15 altcoins and Bitcoin and waiting for the returns.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:11:44 PM

Now a day it is good to wait because price has too much chances to rise. So all of us should buy some profitable coin so that holding will give good money for future. In this situation no one should sell or quit because it can decrease your profit. Same as you I will try to hold my coin and will try to buy more in future.
Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:13:34 PM

I will wait for bitcoin to return $ 3000 and will buy 4 bitcoin and will make the bounty campaign even more. I will hold all the tokens I earn and I will sell them in 3-4 years later. I always hope that the market will grow again.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:38:16 PM

Situations are different. Sometimes we see how the price of a coin grows and jump into the train. Sometimes we see how the price of a coin falls and start to panic and sell everything.
The only right decision is to learn how to trade. You just need to get all the knowledge and skills, and this will allow us to earn despite the situation in the market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:22:19 AM

Since this market condition, I have been swing trading so far it has been helpful.
As I have been able to raise some cash to sort out some personal financial challenges and also increased the quantity of the coins that I'm holding.
I am also buying low cap coins that I intend holding for long time.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:54:16 PM

Now a day it is good to wait because price has too much chances to rise. So all of us should buy some profitable coin so that holding will give good money for future. In this situation no one should sell or quit because it can decrease your profit. Same as you I will try to hold my coin and will try to buy more in future.
now it is so good to have many assets in the crypto world, and now the market has begun to recover from the decline that occurred from this year. well, I hope, at the beginning of 2019, prices have started to improve and at that time, we had many assets.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
cetald

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 01:01:31 PM

I have no confidence that the market began to recover. This is similar to the pre-Christmas hamster trap. This situation smells like manipulation. I am confident that we can see a sudden sharp decline.

Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:31:17 PM

I have no confidence that the market began to recover. This is similar to the pre-Christmas hamster trap. This situation smells like manipulation. I am confident that we can see a sudden sharp decline.

Don't think too negatively next year because there may be some good things that will emerge next year and should make the right decision for the next year.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: