Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:11:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do with the current market?  (Read 38670 times)
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 03:57:53 PM

I don't do much with the current market situations. Only 2 I did in the current market;
1. Just monitoring activities, volume, and prices in the market.
2. Hold my asset especially Bitcoin, Ethereum, XLM, NEO, and Doge.

Because I think, that is the right way in my opinion to avoid losses in the current market situations.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:14:06 PM

I don't do much with the current market situations. Only 2 I did in the current market;
1. Just monitoring activities, volume, and prices in the market.
2. Hold my asset especially Bitcoin, Ethereum, XLM, NEO, and Doge.

Because I think, that is the right way in my opinion to avoid losses in the current market situations.

My only wish is the current market is to be more stable and need to grow a little day by day this was there lot of peoples wish also the correct work it is good for us but need some development in the value will also important for the investor to get more engaged with this field that's why I am saying this.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:14:37 PM

In this current market, I start accumulating the coins which are in development and start developing my portfolio to gain benefit in the next bull market

In the previous time what we are doing is the same procedure followed in this situation answer the problem will not with the development of the downfall of any other cryptocurrency the problem made by people only cause and effect a lot of currencies value it will definitely a true thing to understand by the people

playbtcgame

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

Co-founder Love Air Promise

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:23:31 PM

The bearish market has gotten most investors dumbfounded and they are of the expectation that market stabilizes soon to their expectation.

West0813

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:29:46 PM

My current strategy for now is wait and wait until all my cryptos regain momentum and grow again in the coming days or weeks or months. I need to lengthen my patience at this moment in time.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
2chase

Activity: 1082
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:48:25 PM

I think that for any person who is closely watching for this market - it should been understand a long time ago that the market changed its trend from bearish to bullish. Now during the whole 2019 the market will develop in the opposite direction - in the direction of growth.
heleng05

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:06:39 AM

In this case I am sure that the best thing that I can do is to hold my holding currency to wait my investments growth in the future. And I hope it will soon increase increase their value this coming year just like what happened last 2017 that makes my small investment grow with a better profit.

jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 03:12:06 AM

I believe that cryptocurrency has very good potential in the future, so if at present the market situation is not good, then in my opinion this would be a good opportunity for us to buy crypto.
For now sell all altcoins especially from bounties and then buy out bitcoin. Bitcoin must be hold for short or long term depend upon your goals and strategic ways to earn in cryptocurrency. And one should not expect for high earnings for it will contribute to high risk in investment.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:42:04 AM

I believe that cryptocurrency has very good potential in the future, so if at present the market situation is not good, then in my opinion this would be a good opportunity for us to buy crypto.
For now sell all altcoins especially from bounties and then buy out bitcoin. Bitcoin must be hold for short or long term depend upon your goals and strategic ways to earn in cryptocurrency. And one should not expect for high earnings for it will contribute to high risk in investment.
swicth our bounty token to bitcoin or top 10 coinmarketcap was good strategy.especially for current condition where all bounty token has no value again.much of them dumped when get in exchanges.but for investors this bad for their investment,maybe their money decrease alot.
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:32:05 AM

Personally, ever since few weeks ago when bitcoin and etheruem  price was $3k plus and $100 respectively. I have been buying and selling them and other good altcoins.
Not daily trading but swing trading.
I buy when price tanks and sell off when it rises and the circle continues.
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:04:49 AM

in my opinion must be patient and stay with bitcoin. if indeed you need to join with another campaign to get a profit until the price is truly stable. hopefully bitcoin will survive long term.
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:05:34 AM

in my opinion, the market is dealing with the income and expenditure of coins at the end of last month for 2019, now for me the market is more complicated nowadays, I myself sometimes think like that
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:29:47 AM

I myself am trading at the current price, because in my opinion at the moment the market is good, especially the price of Ethereum which is very feasible to do daily trading at this time, because Ethereum will do Hardfork and make all merchants focused on ETH.
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:46:36 AM

I myself am trading at the current price, because in my opinion at the moment the market is good, especially the price of Ethereum which is very feasible to do daily trading at this time, because Ethereum will do Hardfork and make all merchants focused on ETH.
I like ETH very much but I can imagine it will have a correction after being forked. All important recent forks had it like BCH when it forked and decreased by 80% after fork. ETH will not be damaged too much like BCH but around 25% is possible.
apilpirman.bisnis

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:19:47 AM

Looking market have drop I will try for keep and hold my asset, I am never panic for selling when lower price, maybe I will re invest my money for getting much profit later when bitcoin or altcoin at higher price.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:16:35 AM

I like ETH very much but I can imagine it will have a correction after being forked. All important recent forks had it like BCH when it forked and decreased by 80% after fork. ETH will not be damaged too much like BCH but around 25% is possible.
the main factor for ethereum rise at this moment was eth for.traders buying alot ethereum in order to get new coins and they get more profits from this.and maybe after snapshot its price will down like bch did.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:28:04 AM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?
Holding is the best decision that i will be done.I think theres no use if im going to sell my tokens for now.Theres such a perfect time for trading and today wasn't the perfect time.Profiting in bitcoin is just all about timing, luck and knowledge.

Tramle091296

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 10:04:59 AM

If your comparing on the previous months this scenarios is normal and it is always been a cycle on cryptocurrencies.  Theres always a point that market gets higher dump but it is temporary only and its much more convinient if you invest now and hold it until the price grow more and gives you a profit sooner. Bitcoin and Altcoin is okay.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:28:50 PM

If your comparing on the previous months this scenarios is normal and it is always been a cycle on cryptocurrencies.  Theres always a point that market gets higher dump but it is temporary only and its much more convinient if you invest now and hold it until the price grow more and gives you a profit sooner. Bitcoin and Altcoin is okay.
Investment is much good because now the market price is going to better and I think it will more increase so people should buy it and wait it for its more valuable price then they can sell their currency if they need it otherwise they can hold it for future because it will get them more profit and they can plan more big projects so bitcoin is very choice for investment in this current time.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:50:39 PM

the main factor for ethereum rise at this moment was eth for.traders buying alot ethereum in order to get new coins and they get more profits from this.and maybe after snapshot its price will down like bch did.
That true buying at the time is surely good for us and it goes in our favour. If people are finding ETH rising any one can buy and hold because of fallen price but the thing is we should try the coin which rise slow but in high amount so I personally think that bitcoin should be buy than ETH as it has more value and more potential.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: