Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:31:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do with the current market?  (Read 38670 times)
IgorStr

Activity: 377
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:45:15 PM

In my opinion - nothing, if you still hodl crypto, better continue to keep crypto, if you have a really good skills for cryptotrading , can try to increase total amount of crypto, but in this case you risk loss your capital, this is my trading experience on bear market

Incodium Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

API-Based Smart Contract Solution For Exch Hacking

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 02:19:03 AM

It's a good time to hold on to your assets. it only get's better from here, and there is more optimism in the market now. this is especially true for projects with actual products and services, and value added.

INCODIUM, API-BASED SMART CONTRACT SOLUTION FOR EXCHANGE HACKING.
A risk management protocol that implements fast and accurate compensation functions on behalf of investors who are victims of an exchange hacking incident.

NOW LISTED ON: BITMART Exchange
                         : LaToken Exchange

INCO EVENT ON 7TH NOV. 2018 in Seoul, South Korea.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:47:06 AM

If your comparing on the previous months this scenarios is normal and it is always been a cycle on cryptocurrencies.  Theres always a point that market gets higher dump but it is temporary only and its much more convinient if you invest now and hold it until the price grow more and gives you a profit sooner. Bitcoin and Altcoin is okay.
holding back is indeed a suitable choice for now. even as late as 2018, holding back was very good compared to selling in panic. well, for now, I think the market has started to recover, even though it shows a slow movement, but I believe a large increase will occur.
ifinta

Activity: 734
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:54:26 AM

I marked bold, what I try to do...

All time highest estimation for our 'No' Ticker for BITCOIN is ~166667 PIZZA / Bitcoin

(( How many people living in your city?
   How many people can you invite for a pizza later, if you buy today as many Bitcoin's as many at this time enough for 5 PIZZA?
   Please post it... Many thanks... ))

.cryptokiller

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:08:13 AM

It's simple. I think the best option would be to buy Bitcoin now and a few more of any popular currencies from the top10. If the forecasts are correct, then by the end of 2019 each of us will have a big profit.
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:31:31 AM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?
When I read this discussion, Bitcoin only has 60% value. Current bitcoin has $ 4000, and it is lower than the price at the time you created this topic. I think those who sell their Bitcoin at a time you say it would be great. The market still has no signs of growth, but I still hope for something this year.
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:47:17 AM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?

In my opinion, most people got really disappointed with what happened last year, I am one of those people who got really disappointed, I think the market is gonna go on a down thread untill people or investors have recovered from the shock that theyve got last year. I stillbelieve in the promise of cryptocurrency, but now Im being very careful in making a step.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:44:34 AM

It's simple. I think the best option would be to buy Bitcoin now and a few more of any popular currencies from the top10. If the forecasts are correct, then by the end of 2019 each of us will have a big profit.
Yes, I agree with you, now is the right time to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin, because prices are cheap, I am optimistic that prices will rise again by the end of 2019, I invest for the long term.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:20:02 PM

Looking market have drop I will try for keep and hold my asset, I am never panic for selling when lower price, maybe I will re invest my money for getting much profit later when bitcoin or altcoin at higher price.

When I look at the market, I see that it has been still waving. Nothing has changed. I will go on holding the cryptocurrencies which can be the best gainers in my opinion and wait for the bulls.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:43:20 PM

Im hoping that there will be a miracle that will happen to bitcoin and other coins this 2019, cause 2018 is the worst ,not actually the worst butc 2018 is where bitcoin is born again. 

viananda2525

Activity: 1097
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:20:35 AM

Looking market have drop I will try for keep and hold my asset, I am never panic for selling when lower price, maybe I will re invest my money for getting much profit later when bitcoin or altcoin at higher price.

When I look at the market, I see that it has been still waving. Nothing has changed. I will go on holding the cryptocurrencies which can be the best gainers in my opinion and wait for the bulls.
wait till first quarter end, maybe on second quarter we will see all cryptocurrency price recovered again.investors waiting BAKKT for huge liquidity and demand that bring positif impact to market.

nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:28:14 AM

it's true that you do because with us holding on to get great results it's easy even though you are patient waiting until the market experiences a large price increase, so now is the time to hold

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:43:59 AM

By seeing how lower price and drop market situation I will better hold my asset and keep it until bitcoin or altcoin grow up, many chance could take much profit by keep holding our asset, don't worry everything will be fine and bitcoin raised up again.
Unblock_news

Activity: 186
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:50:02 AM

If you have enough knowledge in crypto, you know that this is the best time to buy because the market price is very cheap. After buying, wait until the market price increase then sell it.  Smiley
devinks

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:18:04 PM

I also like that by holding the best for market conditions like this, and if possible we continue to buy high coins to hold in the long run. the problem is I'm sure that later the market will experience a large price increase in every coin in it
coingecko

Activity: 247
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 02:22:38 PM

wait and see, average up/down, good chance to find projects that stand out
and most importantly "have fun!". Build apps, try apps and services, don't get too caught up with the price action!

Track bitcoin holdings by public companies and bitcoin price on CoinGecko
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1246
Merit: 102

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:36:56 PM

I also like that by holding the best for market conditions like this, and if possible we continue to buy high coins to hold in the long run. the problem is I'm sure that later the market will experience a large price increase in every coin in it
of course there will be the safest coins to invest, because the coins affect the others. therefore I prefer to invest in bitcoin, because the increase in cryptocurrency prices will start from this coin

Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:07:03 PM

I don't know for other, personally, the current market situation is actually an opportunity to make some money but sadly, some see it as bad omen for cryptocurrency.
Ever since the market downward trend, I have been buying good altcoins that are relatively affordable now.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:50:33 PM

now the market is in a state of decline and in conditions like this it requires considerable confidence and patience as the main capital in investing and we must be smart in utilizing the opportunities that we will get in investing
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:22:18 PM

Yes, I agree with you, now is the right time to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin, because prices are cheap, I am optimistic that prices will rise again by the end of 2019, I invest for the long term.
Mate that’s good to invest for long term because no body actually know when the price will again rise so if you will keep in mind that long term is your investing strategy as you won’t be in hurry to sell at panic. Specially with current market that’s the best choice to buy more and to hold longer.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: