Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:14:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do with the current market?  (Read 38670 times)
Commitments

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:13:41 AM

Current market about bitcoin and altcoin make me keep holding my asset, I don't sell my bitcoin or altcoin at currenct market still lower and I will hold it until bitcoin and altcoin have higher price, keep waiting until bitcoin really at higher price.
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:48:43 AM

we cannot do anything with the market as it is now because before participating in an investment with crypto currency we must know the risks that we will get if knowing all the risks is certainly confidence and patience in investing
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:26:32 AM

we cannot do anything with the current market conditions we can only wait now that we as investors must be able to take advantage of every opportunity we get to benefit
Of course you can do anything, the market is still volatile, prices are up and down as usual and you can use it for your short-term profits,
monitor and analyze to know when to buy and sell. you can profit easily if you know the strategy, market conditions were not as bad as last year.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:00:14 AM

The best thing to do for me is to invest more because i believe that the price will eventually goes up again this year. 

I will better hold all the tokens, which I had. last year, I decided to exchange some altcoins. I invested more in Ontology, Ethereum, OmiseGO, VeChain, Dogecoin, and Waves. Waiting for their growth.
Tienquyendahn

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:14:07 AM

2019 and It's still going down.. I used to be very passionate about bitcoin and now my passion is gone.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 09:52:25 AM

Although the bear market has been long, the market has shown great resistance to the continuous fall with BTC ranging from $3600 TO $3900. This is not the expectation yet it can be a good step towards another bull run. The best thing to do during this market condition is to exercise patience because there are lots of new developments which are set to enter the crypto space this year which is likely to boost the entire market and if possible buy more of the valuable coins while they are still cheap.

Bitlocker_A

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:21:03 PM

To be honest, there is little trust in Bitcoin. It would be nice to buy some promising altcoins for a small amount and wait for them to be raised. In the case of growth will be good, but in the case of a fall is not so offensive. Although maybe I'm wrong.
Godday

Activity: 1568
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 10:30:55 PM

the market is currently unstable so I didn't do anything because if I trade it is definitely not easy so I can only hold my coins. I hope that the market and prices will improve soon and all of them can do the effectiveness whether they trade or other products that produce money and benefit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:58:07 AM

like now the price of bitcoin is still below, I think I will hold it back in the future with the price of bitcoin stable, so I think there will also be many benefits.
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 04:27:22 AM

like now the price of bitcoin is still below, I think I will hold it back in the future with the price of bitcoin stable, so I think there will also be many benefits.
it you were true holder,, hold your bitcoin till 2021 after bitcoin halving.market history told us after bitcoin halving its price rise alot.and we will see the same condition on 2021.
coingecko

Activity: 247
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 04:41:41 AM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?

CoinGecko.com will #BUIDL our way to the end of cryptowinter. If anything, we hope the next round crypto newbies who got drawn in by moon-level Bitcoin price can enjoy a better CoinGecko.com. Markets may be disappointing now, but if you look around you, there are many exciting things going on that will pave the way to better Crypto-usability.

We'd say this is the best time for HODLers to strap on their helmets and jump down the crypto rabbit hole. Research and learn all things crypto beyond the price and markets.

Track bitcoin holdings by public companies and bitcoin price on CoinGecko
ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 04:44:47 AM

We will also sell losses. so hold is a solution that must be done now to be able to get profits in the future. this is a pretty good thing to do

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:21:44 AM

We will also sell losses. so hold is a solution that must be done now to be able to get profits in the future. this is a pretty good thing to do
if you want to luquid your loss your could immediately sell your assets.but if we still hold bitcoin and other cryptocurrency we will see it price will recovery again someday.
Mikky.Crypto

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:45:00 AM

All we can do now is keep on holding Bitcoin. Or buy. Because the market will not be able to break through the mark on which he has now stopped. Since we are seeing demand for cryptocurrency, it says one thing: the market will soon go up again. There is simply no other option. After there was a recession, everything is going up. We have to wait for this. It will happen anyway. The only question is when this happens.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:58:10 AM

I just continue to hold my Bitcoin and my other crypto currencies as what is the point of seeling them low now that it will just ensure my losses. Anyway they are all the most potential and promising cryptos for me that are good for both short and long term investments therefore i will just wait and see of what will be the future of this market.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:33:20 AM

To be honest, there is little trust in Bitcoin. It would be nice to buy some promising altcoins for a small amount and wait for them to be raised. In the case of growth will be good, but in the case of a fall is not so offensive. Although maybe I'm wrong.
In this regard I have high trust for investing and I only invest into bitcoin this is having high power of money growth. It’s the most promissing coin which is mother of all other crypto coins. In this current market best thing is to buy more and to hold. I prefer buying as it saves my future at the same time I consider this market as chance to save for my bad days.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:42:14 AM

I agree, the confidence of many investors for bitcoin is still low and this is one of the reasons why the market is still bearish. Bitcoin price theses days is like a rollercoaster with more downtrend than uptrend. If you are familiar with many altcoins then it is better to invest on them because some well known altcoins are going up. You can earn more if you are a trader but you need to learn it first because it is more risky than holding a coin for long term.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
jimskiy

Activity: 574

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:53:42 AM

I will take little chance with current market price where I will cut lost and buy other altcoin for recovery my money, many altcoin have lower price and I will sell it, buy other altcoin to get back our money and take much profit.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:58:37 AM

Current market price is showing no strength in the market and bitcoin prices are around 3500$ ,In my opinion prices will not slide further below 3200$  and will  invest  some amount of spare money at these level.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
zemper

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:38:11 AM

It's a still very good time right now for cryptoinvesting. Pump season is coming and i'm completely sure that holders would receive the huge profit. Better question is should we hold all assets in Bitcoin or in various altcoins in case of huge price pumping?

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: