Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:49:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting With Nothing in Bitcoin  (Read 3696 times)
peter_coin

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 02:53:13 PM

Anyone can start trading Bitcoin,but gathering initial Fiat money to purchase BTC is not very easy,as such if people want a loss free method of starting in Bitcoin with nothing the surest possible way is via Airdrops , here an individual would receive tokens or coins other than BTc and then sell them to obtain BTC. This is one of the ways of starting with nothing in BTC.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:55:17 PM

All life is the same all sure have greed and want to be rich. Important is how to show them how reasonable. The game and the way of investing that is each individual is different, not the same. The only thing in common is that the personal interests are at the forefront for profit that can forget the whole community. That is completely happening every day. If you are sure you are, do not you? Studying or not learning is the same.

What?do you understand what you are saying?STUDYING OR NOT LEARNING IS THE SAME?what the f_ck dude would you mind if i ask you one favor?stop posting things that even you don't understand the mean

Everyone can start with no physical money,but atleast must have skills and knowledge to invest here,from those we can start gaining and soon makes profit from nothing to everything,this is how many of members here started by joining airdrops in past whos all are legit not like now all of them are scams
KocaEfe

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:40:42 PM

I liked how the author of the first post wrote about children. Indeed, when we dream we get a lot of energy. We live the dream we want it to be true. And when that moment comes we rejoice. Children should not be forbidden to dream and adults should follow the example of children.
Manyak

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:58:14 PM

To some,100-unit of bitcoin sounds like a big investment. To some,its a small investment.4 years ago, buying 100-unit of bitcoin was a small thing,but today is a huge investment and it's going to be higher in years to come. Below are some arguments on how one can start with nothing especially in cryto or digital currency system.

#1:Being born poor and financially uneducated does not mean you cannot become rich.very few people are born rich enough to buy 100-unit of bitcoin today. And no one is born smart enough to acquire, finance and manage 100-unit bitcoin by themselves.  In other words, not having any money or financial education isn't an excuse not to get started. Yet billions of people let the problem of not having money or enough education stop them from becoming rich. They fail to make the first step. And if they do take the first step and then fail, make a mistake, lose money, or run into problems,  many quit. That is why for billions of people, a 100-unit of bitcoin will always seem like a big investment or project bigger than their dreams.

#2: Start small and take baby steps : last year, my first investment in bitcoin was a $100.i was extremely nervous when took the first step.the investment grew up to $300-400 in a month, which I eventually lost all. But I didn't quit. After the lost, my eye opened to the entire blockchain system.i then realized that Bitcoin was not the only cryptocurrency in existence.i started with nothing as a bounty hunter and developed my I.Q on digital currency. Today I am a proud owner of some reasonable crypto. I strongly believe in the power of mind. Our  Minds are our most important form of leverage.

#3: Dream Big: Most of us know that a child must be allowed to dream. Thesame is true for adults. Our dreams keeps us rich, young, and fun. Investment and projects keeps us learning and growing instead of living below our means, we dream big, learn, and invest carefully in order to go beyond our means.
   In conclusion, Today even in the richest country in the world, millions of educated, hardworking people are earning less even if they are paid more.
To make matters worse, because of a market crash, millions of educated, hardworking people think that investing is risky and to attain higher returns means you have to take on greater risks. There are only a few people who know that the key to leverage is Control, and the key to control is financial intelligence.
 The good news is that the higher your financial intelligence, the more money you make without needing money. In this new capitalism, it is truly possible to make money for nothing.

My cousin start nothing to bitcoin she is just a bounty hunter but now she has a lots of token to daytrade.Thats why she have an income in everytrade for their daily needs even the market is very low.Thats why lm here now in bitcoin world to meet all my dreams come true.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:09:37 PM

Well it was a good choice to start with nothing so that you don't have to worry about loses. Losing that is nothing wouldn't hurt so much. Through bounty hunting you can start at least a very small amount to start your life in cryptocurrency. If it is well-managed, you will always have a brighter future.
Yes most of us started with no funds when joining in bitcoin. So those who truly earned from bitcoin without no funds at first is very good to hear. So if could risks in bitcoin can really earned big.

Well, in shot everyone starts with the crypto currency without investing anything because initially no one knows whats going on in the crypto currency. Lol. Well, then slowly people starts to get feel of how everything works, they want to try newer things again and again by investing huge money but I believe thats really not needed. People literally can earn big without investing dime in it. There are many option available out there where you just need your time and efforts to be spent over them and sometimes your skills which can set things for you easily.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:24:17 PM

First in cryptos ,I am wondering how to start crypto investment without money capital and later I understand after joining cryptos that we can really start from nothing, all we need is time,  hardwork, adequate internet connection, and start working for crypto to get some reward tokens  ,which late be used as capital for investment.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
knggtrrz

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:25:24 PM

I liked how the author of the first post wrote about children. Indeed, when we dream we get a lot of energy. We live the dream we want it to be true. And when that moment comes we rejoice. Children should not be forbidden to dream and adults should follow the example of children.

You are right, this is all will start in a very young age and as time goes by children will know how to make profit in crypto world. So if children have fashion to learn this we need to support them in the very early age.
Andrew S

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:53:20 PM

I agree with the last words.  The main knowledge gained independently during the market research.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:59:41 PM

Just like me, iam joining in bitcointalk with nothing enough money to invest if I want to invest. But actually I don't have enough money to make an investment. And As a bitcoiners joining campaigns without any investment is really good, and we just need to learn things about to earn money in bitcoin.
yayansoftware

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:00:41 PM

I am a beginner in Crypto and am currently studying trading. is it possible to start something without having anything while what I know is trading alone requires coins or tokens, tokens and coins must of course be bought with money
ucingucingan

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:14:34 PM

I think strong determination is the most important capital in the business world, including in bitcoin, this determination is more important than money, many people who succeed in bitcoin start from not knowing anything about bitcoin but they have a strong determination to start a business, and finally sweet fruit
Baggong

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:19:17 PM

Many success stories from millionaires who come from bitcoin and they don't even have anything, initially they rented mining tools and then they could buy mining tools, this is what motivates us all that many things can be done and utilized from bitcoin.
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:18:14 PM

Anyone can start trading Bitcoin,but gathering initial Fiat money to purchase BTC is not very easy,as such if people want a loss free method of starting in Bitcoin with nothing the surest possible way is via Airdrops , here an individual would receive tokens or coins other than BTc and then sell them to obtain BTC. This is one of the ways of starting with nothing in BTC.

That's exactly what I did when I came to crypto. I started to participate in airdrops and bounty campaignes to earn my first cryptocurrency, sell it and then invest in bitcoin. For me at that time it was the best strategy.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:12:19 PM

Well it was a good choice to start with nothing so that you don't have to worry about loses. Losing that is nothing wouldn't hurt so much. Through bounty hunting you can start at least a very small amount to start your life in cryptocurrency. If it is well-managed, you will always have a brighter future.
Yes most of us started with no funds when joining in bitcoin. So those who truly earned from bitcoin without no funds at first is very good to hear. So if could risks in bitcoin can really earned big.

Risk is part of life and all us should be ready for it, if one take risk it help him to have good things in life. I can see the power of bitcoin is high enough to give us good saving even if we will not have anything to invest, so be pure and invest some amount of money in it, if you have no money at first try to start using bounty and signature campaign and then with those earned money you will be able to get profit.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:29:26 PM

That's exactly what I did when I came to crypto. I started to participate in airdrops and bounty campaignes to earn my first cryptocurrency, sell it and then invest in bitcoin. For me at that time it was the best strategy.
Even today if you're still a beginner in crypto and does not have enough money to invest,participating in signature and bounty campaigns are still very helpful to start with nothing in bitcoin.You can still find some other ways to make money in bitcoin without any capital in it.Explore the world of cryptocurrency and i'm sure there's a lot more for you.

backspace jejel

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:47:49 PM

Even today if you're still a beginner in crypto and does not have enough money to invest,participating in signature and bounty campaigns are still very helpful to start with nothing in bitcoin.You can still find some other ways to make money in bitcoin without any capital in it.Explore the world of cryptocurrency and i'm sure there's a lot more for you.
but just a suggestion from me, don't ever make a bounty as your job because you will be disappointed, many assume that bounty hunter is a job, how can someone think this is a job, even what is obtained from the bounty is not enough to eat for a month
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:46:50 PM

A lot of people successful without nothing.
We're basically, all the same, were born the same without any knowledge or achievement. the difference is that our efforts to succeed.

Yes! basically it is true all of us born without anything in our minds but we have a potential to grow and to develop to live and survive. Like in crypto world almost all of us are starting in the point without anything it means we didn't know a lot of things at the beggining so we must just study and learn a lot of things about cryptocurrency to make ourselves more knowledgeable and to become successful in life.
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:55:51 PM

I agree with you, since I also started with nothing in bitcoin and have profits along my way hear, Its needs to have proper mind set and do not be afraid in taking risk.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:39:40 AM

Many people are really start with nothing on bitcoin. Normally people start with a verry small amount of invest ment and then after a few years they really earn a lot. It is really amazing and we can really gain on it if we have patience. Some other people going bounty and the token that they hold their token for the near future.

kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:20:07 AM

i dont think you need so many things or much thing before you can start bitcoin what is required of you is your faithfulness and hardworking that will yield great reward to the bitcoiners,if you have a littte cash,you can invest   flow your money and wait for positive information in future!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: