Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:40:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting With Nothing in Bitcoin  (Read 3694 times)
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:42:42 PM

To some,100-unit of bitcoin sounds like a big investment. To some,its a small investment.4 years ago, buying 100-unit of bitcoin was a small thing,but today is a huge investment and it's going to be higher in years to come. Below are some arguments on how one can start with nothing especially in cryto or digital currency system.

#1:Being born poor and financially uneducated does not mean you cannot become rich.very few people are born rich enough to buy 100-unit of bitcoin today. And no one is born smart enough to acquire, finance and manage 100-unit bitcoin by themselves.  In other words, not having any money or financial education isn't an excuse not to get started. Yet billions of people let the problem of not having money or enough education stop them from becoming rich. They fail to make the first step. And if they do take the first step and then fail, make a mistake, lose money, or run into problems,  many quit. That is why for billions of people, a 100-unit of bitcoin will always seem like a big investment or project bigger than their dreams.

#2: Start small and take baby steps : last year, my first investment in bitcoin was a $100.i was extremely nervous when took the first step.the investment grew up to $300-400 in a month, which I eventually lost all. But I didn't quit. After the lost, my eye opened to the entire blockchain system.i then realized that Bitcoin was not the only cryptocurrency in existence.i started with nothing as a bounty hunter and developed my I.Q on digital currency. Today I am a proud owner of some reasonable crypto. I strongly believe in the power of mind. Our  Minds are our most important form of leverage.

#3: Dream Big: Most of us know that a child must be allowed to dream. Thesame is true for adults. Our dreams keeps us rich, young, and fun. Investment and projects keeps us learning and growing instead of living below our means, we dream big, learn, and invest carefully in order to go beyond our means.
   In conclusion, Today even in the richest country in the world, millions of educated, hardworking people are earning less even if they are paid more.
To make matters worse, because of a market crash, millions of educated, hardworking people think that investing is risky and to attain higher returns means you have to take on greater risks. There are only a few people who know that the key to leverage is Control, and the key to control is financial intelligence.
 The good news is that the higher your financial intelligence, the more money you make without needing money. In this new capitalism, it is truly possible to make money for nothing.
Well regarding my experiences with bitcoin I started to join bitcoin with only 30 dollars that was when I joined the community that used bitcoin as their donations and that time I was so happy because the bitcoin I was giving in was earned an interest that was the  start when I have noticed that bitcoin really helps until I found many investments and this forum where I have found the legit way on how to earn more bitcoins.
   If you are determine about your aim and ideas then all your efforts will give you the fruit and you will reach out at your destination. In the crypto world you can start with small amount that will enable you to proceed for high amount and when you reach at that position then consider that your knowledge and determination is going in the right direction and if not then think review everything and find out the mistake.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:57:23 PM

yes I am also one who started from bitcoin with no capital at all and I was able to get a lot of profit from bitcoin, at the beginning I got bitcoin starting from the existence of a faucet and some other events that paid using bitcoin a few years ago.
Same as you I took good amount of profit, it is good time for now because there are a lot of campaigns which gives money as saving, the more we invest the more we earn, it is good to earn without investing using our knowledge and skills, at the same time when you will have a lot of money you can invest but till then when you have nothing it will be good to keep bitcoin as an online job.
Ursuladaughter

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:20:29 AM

If you have nothing to do, you can learn Bitcoin. Even capital and knowledge, I think you will lose if you invest without nothing.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:25:14 AM

it seems that those who start on cryptocurrency from not having nothing is just you, if you realize there are some people who can be successful and before that only ordinary people, including me are also people who started with nothing in bitcoin.
@oweljayr

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:40:26 AM

There was a friend of mine who told me about his story regarding his subject.  He started out knowing bitcoin since 2016, he has been searching for faucets online to get at least as much satoshis as he could.  Day by day and from time to time he would check his dashboard to claim some satoshis.  I got curious about his activities until I asked him what would he do with these he was collecting.  The last time I checked him out was by the end of 2017 and I got so amazed to found out that he have already running or monitoring a bitcoin investment.  I don't really know if you might call it as an investment but I guess it is.  Transferring all his satoshis that became bitcoin to his virtual wallet and began to collect some amount that exceeds his threshold value.  I just did not know the logic of it but I found it so interesting and inspiring knowing he just started from scratch and now earning from it.  That's a lot of perseverance and effort I could say.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:54:50 AM

I started with nothing, if you don`t count internet and good will. It`s all I had back than, now I have much more. I started with faucets, building rank here, so many freeroll tournaments where I took some good place and some bitcoins, my first trading was almost 3 years ago.
In crypto world everything is possible. I felt that, and believe I still feel it, it`s not over, there are so much to be achieved, so many people can still join, whole world can adopt cryptocurrencies. I didn`t invest nothing in crypto except myself, I already got a lot from it, I will not say I took anything, I watch all that like a big present for my sacrifice, I spent so many hours here, so many that now you can count it like months by computer
deep in crypto!

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sevenjoy

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:06:52 AM

Starting with nothing in bitcoin for me doesn't matter, it is just as long as you are interested in crypto world and you have the courage to  do something from nothing. Here what we need to do is to have a long patient and we need to work harder for us to reach the summit of success. Even there are lots of failure that we encounter here,  being positive always will help us to become successful.. Just keep on doing the best on achieving the goals.
Starting in bitcoin for nothing is just from different campaigns, because trading and investment needs money and signature and bounty campaigns do not require any money for starting, but it is time consuming and you will to give a long time to make money from signature or bounty campaigns. If you are determined then you can make money in this forum.
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:23:34 AM

It's not guaranteed though that you would earn a lot after a few years because there is a possibility that you would lose it all when you would be rash in your decisions and be greedy. Even though you start with a small amount, there are times when you would be lucky and earn bigger and since it is just human nature to have more, others tend to be greedy and want something bigger in a short period of time.

I would say from nothing. You paid it even it was 2 dollar per Bitcoin or 20 dollars. I have friends that invested like I years ago, when Bitcoin was 20 dollars, and some of them sold it all when it was 200 dollars, some of them waited for 2 000 dollars, nobody of us would have suspected that it is going to be almost 20 000 dollars. But they were rushing and they sold many and many Bitcoins for nothing (then it seemed and it was a big deal when it was 2000 dollars per Bitcoin) but today it isn't. I am waiting for 40 000 dollars and more. But it can't be all greed that guide you. You should cash out slowly. A small amount on 19 000 dolars like in December 2017. and then some when it rises again on 30 000 and then leave it some if it goes more up.

Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:39:53 PM

Sounds like back to square one or from scratch for
me. It basically is what I started with when I got into
bitcoins at first. Anybody can do it, as long as you believe in
bitcoins and show some effort to support and patronize it. Bitcoins
has given a lot to plenty of people and it's highly considered a blessing to some.
Yeah you are right. Little effort and you can earn big money in cryptocurrency world. All the people are not lucky and most just waste their time without making any coins here. It is not so easy to earn money without investment in cryptocurrency, but strong determination and consistency will make you able to earn some money from cryptocurrency.
In addition to strong determination and consistency, what you have to do is be patient. number 1 key is to be patient, if you only have strong determination and consistency, that's lacking. With this long-term investment, you must also use your patience
Of course it is very important to have patience as if you will have patience so you will not have to suffer lose, the more we will invest the more we will get so better to invest your money for long term, it needs time to wait and see your money growing, it is good time to wait and buy some coin as price is going good and it can give better profit, you can join campaigns as well because there are a lot of campaigns which give us source of earning money.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:52:51 PM

As long as you are dedicated enough on what you are doing, you will achieve your goal like in bitcoin. If you really want bitcoin, then you will find a way how you are going to get it. this kind of story is almost common to those ppl who are rich by now.
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:24:04 PM

Yes. One can actually start with nothing in bitcoin.
The first step is joining airdrop channels and bounty groups.
You could make some cool cash.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:06:06 PM

First you should know the bitcoin technology and how it works and then you can join the bounty campaign and start earning altcoin so that you can trade them in exchange and earn free bitcoins. In this process you will learn how to trade and if you make loss it wont affect you as it is a free money.

So this way you can earn free bitcoin and same time learn trading. Other way is after you get a high rank , you can participate in signature campaign and earn free bitcoin by doing task.
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:09:42 PM

There are so many people around me that I think there is really something that can be achieved from scratch and getting big investments. What is actually supposed to be done is to patiently set yourself a strategy and move forward.
IriskaLate

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:58:47 PM

Very cool that in order to achieve success, you need to learn and develop. This golden rule makes us grow. We learn and in reward our financial affairs are getting better every day. I'm now exploring projects and there is already experience - to determine where a successful campaign is likely.
F_Ivanov1993_

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:31:41 PM

It does not matter where you start, the main thing is to start and develop in this.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:57:33 PM

Bitcoin has a distinctive and special feature of having the ability of allowing any individual to start with nothing I have read series of testimonies and success stories of people who started with nothing and had made quite a fortune, this forum too had really helped in acquisition of knowledge needed towards earning bitcoin and a lot of people had benefited here (BTT)  by engaging in bounty and signature campaigns.
BountyBusters
Copper Member

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 09:51:35 PM

Yes, and see good projects with a solid objectives. Good projects tend to have a better appreciation.
Amajaa

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 10:21:20 PM

If you mean nothing (no investment)  yes it is possible before i joined airdrops and bounties i do faucets and captcha thats how i started in earning bitcoins.. But now i only boubties and really here i eraned for real.. Just doing task and pay tokens or ethmor btc as well. .  no investments just hardwork and patience..
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:03:18 PM

To some,100-unit of bitcoin sounds like a big investment. To some,its a small investment.4 years ago, buying 100-unit of bitcoin was a small thing,but today is a huge investment and it's going to be higher in years to come. Below are some arguments on how one can start with nothing especially in cryto or digital currency system.

#1:Being born poor and financially uneducated does not mean you cannot become rich.very few people are born rich enough to buy 100-unit of bitcoin today. And no one is born smart enough to acquire, finance and manage 100-unit bitcoin by themselves.  In other words, not having any money or financial education isn't an excuse not to get started. Yet billions of people let the problem of not having money or enough education stop them from becoming rich. They fail to make the first step. And if they do take the first step and then fail, make a mistake, lose money, or run into problems,  many quit. That is why for billions of people, a 100-unit of bitcoin will always seem like a big investment or project bigger than their dreams.

#2: Start small and take baby steps : last year, my first investment in bitcoin was a $100.i was extremely nervous when took the first step.the investment grew up to $300-400 in a month, which I eventually lost all. But I didn't quit. After the lost, my eye opened to the entire blockchain system.i then realized that Bitcoin was not the only cryptocurrency in existence.i started with nothing as a bounty hunter and developed my I.Q on digital currency. Today I am a proud owner of some reasonable crypto. I strongly believe in the power of mind. Our  Minds are our most important form of leverage.

#3: Dream Big: Most of us know that a child must be allowed to dream. Thesame is true for adults. Our dreams keeps us rich, young, and fun. Investment and projects keeps us learning and growing instead of living below our means, we dream big, learn, and invest carefully in order to go beyond our means.
   In conclusion, Today even in the richest country in the world, millions of educated, hardworking people are earning less even if they are paid more.
To make matters worse, because of a market crash, millions of educated, hardworking people think that investing is risky and to attain higher returns means you have to take on greater risks. There are only a few people who know that the key to leverage is Control, and the key to control is financial intelligence.
 The good news is that the higher your financial intelligence, the more money you make without needing money. In this new capitalism, it is truly possible to make money for nothing.
I started my crypto trading with 100 dollars  and I got lose my money because I was not a wise trader yet but I did not stop searching and looking for any idea on how to trade successfully and that is why I am here because I want to know and to earn more knowledge about having business with crypto. Losing my money and being scammed was the stepping stone for me in achieving my goal in this life, I never quit looking for something than can make me successful and to achieve my goal.

We have different experience in bitcoin all I can say whatever or what kind of experience that we had is part of understanding and learning what is going on. Yes bitcoin is hard to study that is why it needs perseverance to go forit.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:31:12 AM

I also lost my Bitcoin when I was a newbie and I thought about quitting but later changed my mind and decided not to. Why mine was probably worst is because I had to work for months (more than six months) to earn what I got then before one stupid scammer took everything from me, all my money and left me with zero lol. I called it a quit cause I can’t afford to continue losing money. But after some months again and giving it a thought, I got back in and was very careful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: