Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:28:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting With Nothing in Bitcoin  (Read 3696 times)
Mespirst

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:57:48 AM

To some,100-unit of bitcoin sounds like a big investment. To some,its a small investment.4 years ago, buying 100-unit of bitcoin was a small thing,but today is a huge investment and it's going to be higher in years to come. Below are some arguments on how one can start with nothing especially in cryto or digital currency system.

#1:Being born poor and financially uneducated does not mean you cannot become rich.very few people are born rich enough to buy 100-unit of bitcoin today. And no one is born smart enough to acquire, finance and manage 100-unit bitcoin by themselves.  In other words, not having any money or financial education isn't an excuse not to get started. Yet billions of people let the problem of not having money or enough education stop them from becoming rich. They fail to make the first step. And if they do take the first step and then fail, make a mistake, lose money, or run into problems,  many quit. That is why for billions of people, a 100-unit of bitcoin will always seem like a big investment or project bigger than their dreams.

#2: Start small and take baby steps : last year, my first investment in bitcoin was a $100.i was extremely nervous when took the first step.the investment grew up to $300-400 in a month, which I eventually lost all. But I didn't quit. After the lost, my eye opened to the entire blockchain system.i then realized that Bitcoin was not the only cryptocurrency in existence.i started with nothing as a bounty hunter and developed my I.Q on digital currency. Today I am a proud owner of some reasonable crypto. I strongly believe in the power of mind. Our  Minds are our most important form of leverage.

#3: Dream Big: Most of us know that a child must be allowed to dream. Thesame is true for adults. Our dreams keeps us rich, young, and fun. Investment and projects keeps us learning and growing instead of living below our means, we dream big, learn, and invest carefully in order to go beyond our means.
   In conclusion, Today even in the richest country in the world, millions of educated, hardworking people are earning less even if they are paid more.
To make matters worse, because of a market crash, millions of educated, hardworking people think that investing is risky and to attain higher returns means you have to take on greater risks. There are only a few people who know that the key to leverage is Control, and the key to control is financial intelligence.
 The good news is that the higher your financial intelligence, the more money you make without needing money. In this new capitalism, it is truly possible to make money for nothing.
I started my crypto trading with 100 dollars  and I got lose my money because I was not a wise trader yet but I did not stop searching and looking for any idea on how to trade successfully and that is why I am here because I want to know and to earn more knowledge about having business with crypto. Losing my money and being scammed was the stepping stone for me in achieving my goal in this life, I never quit looking for something than can make me successful and to achieve my goal.

We have different experience in bitcoin all I can say whatever or what kind of experience that we had is part of understanding and learning what is going on. Yes bitcoin is hard to study that is why it needs perseverance to go forit.
Your 2nd option remind me bill gate's quote which is "If you born poor its not your mistake but if you die poor that's your mistake". We should work hard for successful life and future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jateng

Activity: 1260
Merit: 148

Think Different

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:31:50 PM

When I am already in crypto, most word I've read is "invest" or "investment". Most questioned asked is " how much do you invest?" , " is it okay to start at a little amount? ". I do not know they are making this thing a problem. Me, I started in crypto with nothing. I may be born poor but it is not an excuse to explore things. I may start with nothing, but I will not end up nothing.

ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:34:38 PM

all those who want to use it in bitcoin will have the same experience. Each of them can enter in any way, and now the people who receive it are still dangerous as long as it's the way to earn that can make the best outcome. While all users do not get the tendency to risk, just get the income to fill their gain in having a good job each day.
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:43:27 PM

BTC is very risky, so earning income from the price difference in BTC is more difficult, now the price of BTC is going down as there are quite a lot of people abandoning the market

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
alyssajane1982

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:55:33 PM

BTC is very risky, so earning income from the price difference in BTC is more difficult, now the price of BTC is going down as there are quite a lot of people abandoning the market

Yes, and for me this is the right time to buy or find tasks to earn bitcoin as sooner or later the price of bitcoin will rise again. And all who earned and buy now will surely have a brighter future.
Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:56:38 PM

I think is does not matter form where you will start.
But there so many people start bitcoin with nothing's. But there so many people beloved in bitcoin had start to earning bitcoin. 
centimentalking

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:48:00 AM

Yes. One can actually start with nothing in bitcoin.
The first step is joining airdrop channels and bounty groups.
You could make some cool cash.

Yes, and see good projects with a solid objectives. Good projects tend to have a better appreciation.
Its not hard to understand bitcoin its true nothing is required to start with bitcoins not even investing but knowledge experience are the main thing to start.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:12:54 PM

But there so many people start bitcoin with nothing's. But there so many people beloved in bitcoin had start to earning bitcoin.  
The amount of money that you have when you start in this market is very important, if you buy an altcoin for one dollar and that altcoin grows 100 times the value at which you bought, even with that incredible growth you only have 100 dollars which is not a lot of money if you ask me, but if you invest a good amount of money then you could make some profits that could be enough to sustain you for a very long time or even for the rest of your life.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:35:48 PM

Yes, and for me this is the right time to buy or find tasks to earn bitcoin as sooner or later the price of bitcoin will rise again. And all who earned and buy now will surely have a brighter future.

Well I know a lot of people who start the bitcoin with nothing. Some invest her with small amount,  then step by step re buy to make it big investment.

As I read this topic the first thing came from my mind is those who do the signature campaign. Like me,  I start with nothing here, I just exert effort on it,  work hard to gain stakes from the campaigns manager. It doesn't matter if you invest or or just doing the campaign as long as you work hard, strive for progress and never give up even the price is at low price.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 04:37:03 AM

The amount of money that you have when you start in this market is very important, if you buy an altcoin for one dollar and that altcoin grows 100 times the value at which you bought, even with that incredible growth you only have 100 dollars which is not a lot of money if you ask me, but if you invest a good amount of money then you could make some profits that could be enough to sustain you for a very long time or even for the rest of your life.
amount is not important for me.i am prefer to trainee my skills before investing my money into cryptocurrency.maybe with my traineed skills i could make my $100 become $1000.but if have no skills i could make $1000 become $10

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 2189

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:39:04 AM

Your 2nd option remind me bill gate's quote which is "If you born poor its not your mistake but if you die poor that's your mistake". We should work hard for successful life and future

It is a pertinent quote. But you are better to work smart than to work hard. Embody your ideas as soon as possible, don't wait too long. This is a key to success.

The good news is that the higher your financial intelligence, the more money you make without needing money. In this new capitalism, it is truly possible to make money for nothing.

Typically, people always wish to be richer than today, even they have sufficient wealth for living, but there is no new capitalism. Trivially saying, the crypto currency is just a new kind of investment assets based on secure mathematical operations and blockchain technology which is a distributed database. You need to buy promising coins that will grow in the future, and you can make money almost from nothing.
rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:02:28 AM

amount is not important for me.i am prefer to trainee my skills before investing my money into cryptocurrency.maybe with my traineed skills i could make my $100 become $1000.but if have no skills i could make $1000 become $10
with our skills we can changes big amount become small amount and the opposite.our money didn ot guarantee how many profit we gained from market.but our skill will do this.
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:09:39 AM

I strongly agree that money nowadays had a new definition when it comes to how we earn them. As I can see now, more educated people really work more and are paid less. While uneducated people are the ones sitting down, making their money work for them. This is reality now. I literally started with like a small amount before I earned here in bitcoin, and I must say, this is one that truly justifies social class. You are paid according to the effort you put in.

tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:16:08 AM

Yes, in these forums you can work without capital. You can participate in some bounty campaigns and airdrop to make money. This is a pretty good job for college students. Every dream can be made in this market.

cedrixperez

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:41:04 AM

You can start with nothing with bitcoin just you only have internet or personal computer cause you can join bounties here in forum and be a bounty hunter through that you can gain money and invest it in trading to have another profit , trading is good especially if you are strategical person and good in analysis.
Clemcout

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:17:48 PM

If you want to make money without investment you should then join signature or bounty campaign and upgrade your rank and get some project. Although it will take long time but it is the only way to get free bitcoin. If you want to trade then you will have to invest your money. It is not possible to trade without money. You can start trading with a very small amount.
Marsilius

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:37:46 AM

It is a pertinent quote. But you are better to work smart than to work hard. Embody your ideas as soon as possible, don't wait too long. This is a key to success.

Typically, people always wish to be richer than today, even they have sufficient wealth for living, but there is no new capitalism. Trivially saying, the crypto currency is just a new kind of investment assets based on secure mathematical operations and blockchain technology which is a distributed database. You need to buy promising coins that will grow in the future, and you can make money almost from nothing.
Yeah it is right and the reason is that people are not serious about work and they just waste their time. Now bitcoin has provided us the facility to earn money even in short time. If you have investment and can do trade effectively, you can make huge profits in less time. You can recover the time you have lost in past. Campaigns provide us to earn bitcoin for free but need long time.
quichiship

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:12:42 AM

You can start with nothing with bitcoin just you only have internet or personal computer cause you can join bounties here in forum and be a bounty hunter through that you can gain money and invest it in trading to have another profit , trading is good especially if you are strategical person and good in analysis.
No doubt newbie can join these forums and can make without any investments, but they will have to know that making money in this forum Is not easy. They will have to work hard and give as much time as they can. They will have to upgrade their rank and also need some projects. It will take long time. Then they will be able to make some money in these forums.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:04:12 AM

#3: Dream Big: Most of us know that a child must be allowed to dream. Thesame is true for adults. Our dreams keeps us rich, young, and fun.

My dream never vanished. He had been in my head for a long time since the first time I realized that I had nothing. Honestly, until now I still feel jealous if I see my friends who smile proudly of their wealth. I want it my life's like them. Not just for the sake of appearance and styles alone, but precisely because I was so eager to want to be rich by the way and ability I have.
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:22:51 AM

A lot of people successful without nothing.
We're basically, all the same, were born the same without any knowledge or achievement. the difference is that our efforts to succeed.
Yes I somewhat agree with you. Many people are growing without prior knowledge and achievement just because they don't focus on their goals and dreams so that they did not succeed in life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: