Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:54:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust ICO Rating sites?  (Read 9104 times)
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:33:15 AM

Unfortunately, to date, I do not believe in the reitges, I have been watching several times for companies with a high rating and they were bad, and at the same time, the company with a small reateng has entered the stock exchange and made X
I support your opinion, I also noticed in most cases that the rating given by the site does not really have anything to do with the service itself, such is the situation, it seems to me that all this is done only because of the price paid for the rating.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:38:59 AM

I think you should trust your own ICO research, not the site.Since the rating will not make a company successful ICO.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:39:37 AM

The ico rating website is still helpful for ico, and only when I choose ico, I will pay attention to the rating.

The rating parties are helpful in assessing ICO. However, you can not believe them 100%. Such a rating does not guarantee the success of ICO. You can use their ratings, but you always have to do your own research.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:40:02 AM

Unfortunately, to date, I do not believe in the reitges, I have been watching several times for companies with a high rating and they were bad, and at the same time, the company with a small reateng has entered the stock exchange and made X
I support your opinion, I also noticed in most cases that the rating given by the site does not really have anything to do with the service itself, such is the situation, it seems to me that all this is done only because of the price paid for the rating.

no . not all.  What about other service or other shops? most of the reviews  i find online is true and made my by real people but the product is not related to cryptos .  now on the case of crypto related stuff like ico and other coins , it was actually hard to trust some random feedback wheb you know that you are not also fammiliar with that ico or coins that you are trying to invest with .  

I think it will also depend to the site . some reputable sites are more accurate about their reviews because they are affraid about their reputation to degrade if they will only provide fake reviews.
Schwifty27

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:40:17 AM

well for the investors they trust ico ratings but as a bounty hunter i really dont trust it i just read white paper but not all of the pages.
Emilypowell85

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:41:32 AM

I don't trust them because they have their own opinion about the project and that may be different with mine, I only use them to see what ICO that's hot right now, or the list of upcoming ICO as they usually have information about them. I think sometimes you can lay money to get the gold grade or something like that.
Bambam28

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:41:47 AM

No, I do not believe these sites. It seems to me that most of the data that is on these sites is false. That's why I independently choose projects for investment.

[   D E A L J O Y  instant crypto cashbacks   ]       //    Whitepaper    //
               ►►  JOIN ICO NOW  ◄◄   Earn Crypto by shopping online
Facebook    .    Twitter    .    Telegram    .    Medium    .    Reddit    .   
Anchor867

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:43:05 AM

Well i do trust ICO rating because for me theyre the professional and also it has a lot of description about it wheather it is good or bad and also may om which site but most of the i do trust them and this is where i based my decision when investing or joining bounty as well
maxinvestor

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:47:35 AM

They seem biased to me. A friend of mine who's doing an ICO told me that they paid 10ETH for 5 quality ratings and that's that! I noticed that some ICOs with good project, team, and good social media presence are struggling with getting good reviews.

With all that said, should it still be a factor to look at when investing in ICO?
yeah i do trust them especially if the ico is listed premium that means that the ico is serious but of course  not all of them good for me i only trust icoholders and icobenck and top ico list
Tondya

Activity: 546

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:03:02 AM

Of course, it is not important and we must not believe in this, because of all these ratings but for the money on ICO rating sites.

supporterb

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:05:38 AM

They seem biased to me. A friend of mine who's doing an ICO told me that they paid 10ETH for 5 quality ratings and that's that! I noticed that some ICOs with good project, team, and good social media presence are struggling with getting good reviews.

With all that said, should it still be a factor to look at when investing in ICO?
Most of rating ico site are fake. But some really good. But I always check team and projects by myself.
steinkopf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:06:55 AM

I do not fully trust this rating. But I often look for interesting projects there in order to analyze them and make a decision about investing.
mak lessoh

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:09:04 AM

yes I believe but not 100%, this is only for my reference when I am lazy to read the quality of a project by reading the website and roadmap / whitepaper.
Xeonhp

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:11:34 AM

I think that you can not believe only one site. Study a lot of different ratings to understand how to relate to the project.
You are right. A website does not have the information we need. We need to survey more sites and compare. We are closer to the reality of the project. And then, we can choose good projects to invest
santaluis88

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:12:44 AM

No, to me, they are worth referring. Sometimes the views and information are essential for the evaluation of the ICO project. Be careful and consider investing
Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:14:16 AM

No. I participated in one project with high ratings and as a result the project turned out to be fraudulent and no one earned anything.
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 10:19:29 AM

Rating sites is just a fake, dont be fooled about those hugh rated project. Best project for me is not depend on the range of rated made by icobench icoholder and etc. I wi rate it by myself and have s good decision regarding how strong the project is. I can confirm rating sites is fake because how could 5 or perfect rate project come on point of scammers.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chiyoko

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:20:52 AM

I think that is depends on what do you observe, for me  some of them are good but not at all, so it's up to you if you want to invest base on you observation, and if it is ok for you.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
NOTORIOUST1

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:25:10 AM

Absolutely not you can't trust their ratings if they are paid to do so it's actually quite misleading that you get bad projects with a 5/5 rating and a good one with a 2.5/5 just because they didn't pay so i don't think you should factor them in your analysis as they are very biased altough they're exist some good ico reviews websites that can help such as https://cryptobriefing.com/ico-reviews/ where there is never a paid or sponsored review  Grin
Sicithdeve

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

http://www.securix.io/

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:27:49 AM

i think taht you can take into consideration their figures but the decision should be yours of course and you shoyld think a lot

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: