Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:50:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now  (Read 499694 times)
doremi

Activity: 654
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:35:25 PM

Ok last call on the name, go here and vote or its gonna be called Crypto Wars... only 23 people voted.. out of 6 names

Vote now: http://coin2talk.com/index.php/polls/9-name-the-coin2-first-person-shooter

I tried to do it here to be nice and very few even bothered to take notice.. why is the community so lazy to do a few extra things to support the coin.. be an active community, the board is very active.

woot..nobody like my suggestion? Coin Strike 2/CS2?

A really good suggestion somewhat similar to Counter Strike, but did not make it in the final list.

yep...what a shame ,any idea why they'd like to miss the great name like this one?

Whats the point of calling it Coin or crypto. This is an fps you should not be aiming for a crypto related name.

People who are going to get into this are gamers not currency traders. Give it a real name and people who doesnt know about whats a crypto-currency can purchase the money of the game which will be c2.

I dont believe gamers are interested into buying cryptos to gamble in the game it has to have a way for gamers to pay directly from cc or paypal  then this money could be converted into c2 in the game.

are you stupid or what?didn`t you see that symbol CS2?the best part of it......> CS+C2

im all for Coin Strike 2 , CS2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so down

need more supporters or it will be gone

right

speaking of naming,i think this is the best 1.

Coin Strike is a cool name.  yet looks like CryptoWars is the one for now.

what?!CrytoWars?You must be kidding right?Are you represented the dev team?

that is what it says on the  forum site. go check it out Smiley

http://coin2talk.com/index.php/cw

we still have a chance to correct it to the better name for they haven`t make any official announcement yet..SAY IT OUT LOUD GUYS!!
if the entire community just keep silence for a better name..what the hell on earth you deserve a good return in the future?  

this will be the last time i call this issue up here,if the entire community and dev team still gonna ignore about this ..i gonna shut up forever and sitting like a fat ass just like most of the members did.
and let me remind you,without a good name,how the hell you convince the  community and the people that interested to help you to promote the game? or are you really want that stupid "CryptoWars" as your game name..well..go ahead then.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:36:21 PM

Maybe you need to learn how to compile and do things on linux

No, maybe the Coin2 team should provide everything for potential new users.

Do you have to make your own burger when you go to Mcdonalds?

You're coming across like an amateur with your conduct towards people who are going to help push the coin forward. You wouldn't have taken abuse if you'd been civil in the first place.

This coin badly needs to give its PR some serious thought FFS

We will think about it...

May I suggest that just one person is responsible for dealing with the public. A focal point. Someone who can accumulate all the news and give a regular bulletin once every 24 hours.

Someone who can liaise with all members of the team and present the news in a detailed and user/reader friendly way.

You just simply cannot have senior members of the team swearing at and ridiculing new users who may not be technically minded or may not use English as a first language.

There are too many cooks at the moment and it really is too fragmented. I'm not criticising the job you're doing but there is no continuity. It's a bit of a mess at the moment to be honest.

Another point I'd like to make is all this 'it's coming soon, get ready for big news next week, we have something very big coming'.

I've been hearing this for weeks now and it's tiring to be honest. It just doesn't sound good. I appreciate the need to keep things quiet but I think regular updates on progress would be beneficial and you wouldn't have to give too much of the detail away.

Look, if you want an extra body to help I could set up a simple website with Coin2 news and help bring the community together. It might be a benefit to have an independent person who can act as a go between, between the public/users and the Coin2 team.

+ exactly one infinity
venmo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:37:13 PM

You're coming across like an amateur with your conduct towards people who are going to help push the coin forward. You wouldn't have taken abuse if you'd been civil in the first place.

May I suggest that just one person is responsible for dealing with the public. A focal point. Someone who can accumulate all the news and give a regular bulletin once every 24 hours.

Someone who can liaise with all members of the team and present the news in a detailed and user/reader friendly way.

You just simply cannot have senior members of the team swearing at and ridiculing new users who may not be technically minded or may not use English as a first language.

There are too many cooks at the moment and it really is too fragmented. I'm not criticising the job you're doing but there is no continuity. It's a bit of a mess at the moment to be honest.

Another point I'd like to make is all this 'it's coming soon, get ready for big news next week, we have something very big coming'.

I've been hearing this for weeks now and it's tiring to be honest. It just doesn't sound good. I appreciate the need to keep things quiet but I think regular updates on progress would be beneficial and you wouldn't have to give too much of the detail away.

Look, if you want an extra body to help I could set up a simple website with Coin2 news and help bring the community together. It might be a benefit to have an independent person who can act as a go between, between the public/users and the Coin2 team.

I agree with there being one person responsible for PR.

I do however disagree that we haven't been giving updates for weeks.

I have personally been saying what is going on without giving the game away fully nearly every time I come on here.

People choose to ignore it for some reason lol

It is only the past week I have been quiet due to some major interest in the coin which I have been dealing with.

I have literally been taking phone calls all day for the past 4 days or so.

I have already arranged for someone to take over the position of promotion and public relations for the coin and it will be announced shortly.
nrigo

Activity: 603

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:48:11 PM

I have personally been saying what is going on without giving the game away fully nearly every time I come on here.

It is only the past week I have been quiet due to some major interest in the coin which I have been dealing with.

I have already arranged for someone to take over the position of promotion and public relations for the coin and it will be announced shortly.

The Swiss guy with poor English agree with you.  Smiley

KingArbinV
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:49:22 PM

Or this from Earlier today, what is going on here..

World without fiats!
venmo

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:49:42 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2014, 07:50:54 PM by venmo

In fact I will give a report quickly.

The game is currently having its graphics updated and there are new maps and weapons being added.

There is a website being built for the FPS . This will include in game footage, screenshots, dev updates, newsletter, beta sign up (for when we have one) etc.

The website is currently being built and I will be seeing the website designer next Wednesday evening to get some artwork added and stuff.

I am currently seeking a partner for real money to coin2 payment methods. I have been in discussion with some. These discussions take time to ensure we get what we need.

There will also be a new experienced promotions guy announced shortly.
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:50:55 PM

NC2 has parked like another coins that have great future. See the DRK now. Game announcements will push it up like thrust missiles.

Now just calm seat down in joyful peace!
Mandevil

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:52:41 PM

this coin already dead Cry

brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:53:49 PM

Yeah, of course, in your head! Not the others...
venmo

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:54:00 PM

The people buying up all the sells tend to disagree with you.
nrigo

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:10:59 PM

The people buying up all the sells tend to disagree with you.
Nice answer Mr Venmo !!!  Wink

alanpar

Activity: 382
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:13:36 PM

but the price is always downhill..  Undecided
Oinas

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

I wasn't here

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:18:29 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2014, 08:30:28 PM by Oinas

Hello,

After being out for a while I've noticed couple of surprises...

1) Cryptorush is gone with my coins held on their site
2) 'Coin2' has been changed to 'Coin2' , but if you haven't changed the coins via exchange in weakly informed short period of time, the original coins are worthless and there is no way to change them anymore ( Pls, correct me if I'm wrong here )

It's hard, but I can somehow tolerate the CryptoRush case - It's not a wallet, so more of a own risk.
But, the Coin2 to Coin2 case... Even I should have followed the community better, too much shit Angry

It is very sad because I made a long term investment on Coin2 and kind of believed on it.
Will there be new surprises with the Coin2 ? What will be the next "forward thinking trap" ?

BR owner of 240000 Coin2's

PS. If there is any left, the symphaty points can be send here... Cd1exwCTpomBjQoro1Ym5chA6V2PTNv6qQ
venmo

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:23:19 PM

but the price is always downhill..  Undecided

I know. I wish I could buy more.

I have maxed out my credit card and overdraft.

It is just manipulation mixed with impatience.

Imagine if we were to announce the game was being released tomorrow.. they would be tripping over each other to get back in.

The media will be reporting this coin in the not too distant future.

Then gamers will be buying up the coin in the millions.

Obviously no one could hold down the price when that happens.

The coins that are currently being sold are falling into good hands.
alanpar

Activity: 382
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:25:48 PM

Hello,
2) 'Coin2' has been changed to 'Coin2' , but if you haven't changed the coins via exchange in weakly informed short period of time, the original coins are worthless and there is no way to change them anymore ( Pls, correct me if I'm wrong here )

Hello, I also had many old coins, and after many more posts, I have been converted to the new c2.
I would like to thank joel and nrigo.  Smiley
I do not know if your coins you may still change.  Sad
Raptorjesus

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:27:09 PM

Pro tip: You are supposed to buy at low prices, not sell.
declensions

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:38:51 PM

what was the purpose of the coin conversion? i wasnt here for that

C2.1: CfAMDL4FJomN8bLpsPKZz3mBtdQVg7Sgbp
nrigo

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:40:33 PM

*** PLEASE VOTE FOR COIN2 ON C-CEX EXCHANGE ! ***

Coin2 is ranked 1st and it can win in less than 11 hours

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

zyronx
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:44:24 PM

what was the purpose of the coin conversion? i wasnt here for that

there was a 51 percent attack back with the POW coins. so they converted to POS, proof of stake. which is more harder to attack and double spend.

When someone owns more then 51% they can start to screw with the blockchain and take control with Proof of work coins. as i have understood from the information.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 08:49:24 PM

@Glen Hoddle

Yes, MY, personality is me. The rest of the board may be a bit nicer. I am real, and im not gonna put on some fake show for people.

@Everyone Else

Here so you will quit accusing me at least of dumping, THIS IS NOT JOEL's OR ANY OF THE OTHERS, it is mine happily staking and will stay that way.

CdbkFDpdrnRCjmsAAiwf4uJcRybFMLZmND

if you cannot control yourself avoid posting offensive words, im with  Glen Hoddle on this  better keep quiet than hurting ppl and make an imppression, besides you represent C2.0, it's not you anymore

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 557 »
  Print  

Jump to: