Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:02:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now  (Read 499692 times)
gts476

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:35:33 PM

2.6 million was dumped in less than 3 minutes.

then loads of 1 btc buy orders and one 8btc buy order popped up, after zero market movement for like 5-10 minutes the funds were jumping around and being removed and re added.

a huge 12.8 btc sell wall was placed at around the 700 sat market temporarily

Another large dump into those magically appearing and disappearing buy orders ....this is why i think it was the same person who had the buy orders and sold into them.

would defo say manipulation

Cool story bro. Look at the sell side again.

Earlier I posted that the sellside had only 8-9 BTC to buy price to 2k satoshi, and I said that there were NO well orders between 1380 and 2k. Check now. Whats happening?

Stacking the sell orders!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gts476

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:42:32 PM

Good job devs, you've successfully taken 3 steps forward and now 3 steps back. No progress on price at all. And your game dev is teasing us with secrets? Time to shape up now and open up guys.
JL

Good job on being a true investor that holds for the future and doesn't care about current prices like a day trader would...

Honestly the impatience on here is unbelievable.

Companies on the stock market do not update every day/week and neither do we.

Why on earth would we want to continuously tip off our competitors on where we are at and ruin your investment?

As I keep on saying THE CURRENT PRICE MATTERS NOT.

Use it as an opportunity to buy more or if you do not have faith in us then sell.

It really is that simple.

True investments don't spike up 400% in 2 days and then give it all back in 4 days. So far we've seen nothing but hot air from these dev's, quite similar to AIR Coin which also said "have faith in us" many times while the price dropped lower and lower.
I like Coin2.0 though and want to see it succeed. All I'm saying is communicate more and let us (the community) push it around and spread it like wildfire. It is way too quiet here and the current price always serves as a warning sign and in this case it is saying the dev's are not worth investing in besides an occasional pump and dump.
JL

We spiked due to a mention in the international business times.

Do you even research before you post?

Begone and troll elsewhere.

If you didn't have faith in us or want to talk the price down you wouldn't be here.

Do you even invest on the stock market?

They release news around once a quarter if you are lucky.

Let us do our job. We do not get paid for this. We are holders like you.

I put in around 6-12 hours per day ON TOP of my day job.

What have you done for the coin?

Please let us get on with the task at hand.

If we were a pump and dump coin we would have all sold out above 2000 and left you all by now.

Do you honestly want me to tip off our competitors so they finish first and Coin2 ends up worth nothing?

Things are going well. That is all I can say at present.

To prove we are not a pump and dump coin I will say it again "sell if you are not happy".

That applies to anyone who doesn't have faith in the current dev team and isn't a true investor.

We are not here to please the jam tomorrow types.

We are here to make a game on a miniscule budget with a small team in a very short space of time.

You f'd up and pissed off the wrong investor, venmo. Look at my history of posts. I'm a portfolio manager at one of the largest hedge funds in the nation. I've been dealing with investments for the past 20 years. I manage hundreds of millions in fiat investments.
I have never spread FUD before nor have I trolled. I left AIR Coin right when it was evident that they were a scam and right before they plummeted to scum-levels. I went into BlackCoin before 'multipool' was cool for crypto POS coins. I even advised the BC team on how to do an ETF if they wanted to someday go down that path. I then have quietly shifted my money into DRK at the 100k-200k level when it was evident that the BC community had become a joke. In DRK I and am already up 9x on my investment there. I also shifted some into C2 because I saw vast potential.
However you have shown me how immature you are and frankly your lack of info and 'just trust us or sell' attitude is something I have seen in scams. So you leave me no choice but to think you are running a massive scam now. If in fact you come out with some sort of FPS I will jump back in and play the pump and get out before the dump, just like 99% of all other crypto-investors who will play your coin now.
You, sir, f'd up.
Good luck.
JL

tl;dr img1 + img2 = JL

lmfao.

I believe you are a portfolio manager at a fund bro, because only a cunt like that would have such an overinflated sense of importance.
Glen Hoddle

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:50:01 PM

Quote from: Jesse Livermore

You f'd up and pissed off the wrong investor, venmo. Look at my history of posts. I'm a portfolio manager at one of the largest hedge funds in the nation. I've been dealing with investments for the past 20 years. I manage hundreds of millions in fiat investments.
I have never spread FUD before nor have I trolled. I left AIR Coin right when it was evident that they were a scam and right before they plummeted to scum-levels. I went into BlackCoin before 'multipool' was cool for crypto POS coins. I even advised the BC team on how to do an ETF if they wanted to someday go down that path. I then have quietly shifted my money into DRK at the 100k-200k level when it was evident that the BC community had become a joke. In DRK I and am already up 9x on my investment there. I also shifted some into C2 because I saw vast potential.
However you have shown me how immature you are and frankly your lack of info and 'just trust us or sell' attitude is something I have seen in scams. So you leave me no choice but to think you are running a massive scam now. If in fact you come out with some sort of FPS I will jump back in and play the pump and get out before the dump, just like 99% of all other crypto-investors who will play your coin now.
You, sir, f'd up.
Good luck.
JL

If you're a portfolio manager for one of the largest hedge funds in the nation why are you spitting your dummy out and wasting your time over relatively small amounts of money? Surely you could buy all the coin2 available with your annual bonus and still have enough cash left over to run a small ponzi scheme or whatever it is that you hedge fund managers do for fun.

Either you're being economical with the truth, or you're not a very good hedge fund manager.
Byter88

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:52:55 PM

Good job devs, you've successfully taken 3 steps forward and now 3 steps back. No progress on price at all. And your game dev is teasing us with secrets? Time to shape up now and open up guys.
JL

Good job on being a true investor that holds for the future and doesn't care about current prices like a day trader would...

Why on earth would we want to continuously tip off our competitors on where we are at and ruin your investment?

Use it as an opportunity to buy more or if you do not have faith in us then sell.

True investments don't spike up 400% in 2 days and then give it all back in 4 days. So far we've seen nothing but hot air from these dev's, quite similar to AIR Coin which also said "have faith in us" many times while the price dropped lower and lower.
I like Coin2.0 though and want to see it succeed. All I'm saying is communicate more and let us (the community) push it around and spread it like wildfire. It is way too quiet here and the current price always serves as a warning sign and in this case it is saying the dev's are not worth investing in besides an occasional pump and dump.
JL

If you didn't have faith in us or want to talk the price down you wouldn't be here.

If we were a pump and dump coin we would have all sold out above 2000 and left you all by now.

Do you honestly want me to tip off our competitors so they finish first and Coin2 ends up worth nothing?

To prove we are not a pump and dump coin I will say it again "sell if you are not happy".

That applies to anyone who doesn't have faith in the current dev team and isn't a true investor.

We are here to make a game on a miniscule budget with a small team in a very short space of time.

You, sir, f'd up.
Good luck.
JL

LOL what a clown, oh please don't go, please stay with us!

People are becoming more tools than ever before and making up stories on fiat investments lol "20 years of investment in the largest hedge funds in the nation" LOL, how you come up with that? Sounds pretty cliche, any one can say that on the internet. Dump your coins and cry somewhere else and wash that sandy vagina.
gts476

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:58:51 PM

The best part for me is how he said he worked at a hedge fund like it was a good thing.

Byter88

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:06:58 AM

Lets do a little give away.

100C2 for the first 10 people who can tell Jesse Livermore how sadden we are for losing such great investor, for hedge fund advice or how he chose AIR in the first palce with such experience  Roll Eyes  ....i see some already beat me before i posted!
gts476

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:16:38 AM

Ok so JL is butthert and is gone forever, back to the matter at hand.

So..... NC2 on minty.

The minty 24h information clock has reset and, wouldya look at that! Minty trade sigals NC2 has having 50BTC daily and + 25% already.

If I was just looking at that, I would be starting to get interested.

gts476

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:18:05 AM

Minty trade showing last @ 700, + 45% and 52 BTC daily......

I wonder if someone is trying to pump today?

Also gone are most of the 13 - 33 c2 orders...... 1BTC sell @ 700, force some morning trading between 600-700 to amass more BTC for the dump perhaps?
eastward

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:19:52 AM

Tomorrow hit 300 C2
gts476

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:22:20 AM

Tomorrow hit 300 C2

Oh hello newbie who has never posted here before, thank you for your insight.

My mistake, you have posted here before. Great contribution bro.

Are you our price manipulator?
ilikecoin2

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:37:20 AM

The best part for me is how he said he worked at a hedge fund like it was a good thing.

http://www.jerichoconsulting.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/toolbag.png

go home and  i am crying....
zxbball

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:20:33 AM

is this coin die?
KingArbinV
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:29:18 AM

World without fiats!
Byter88

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:31:45 AM

Elaborate  Grin
ilikecoin2

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:36:08 AM

JL

JL

You, sir, f'd up.
Good luck.
JL

what shall i do.....
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:45:16 AM

thanks

World without fiats!
gts476

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:07:54 AM

Just got it. OUTSTANDING WORD PLAY!
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:27:07 AM

The game "GLORIOUS LEADER" is hot now.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/may/14/glorious-leader-us-developers-to-launch-north-korea-the-video-game

If we have such a game, NC2 will hype Smiley
n3lz0n

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

Go Bitcoin

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:35:06 AM

nice!!! :-)

awesome logo !!!

to those who are dumping... I wish you all the best Smiley no crying when the train leaves the station ok?...

Go Bitcoin !!!!!!!!!!!
zyronx
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:04:48 AM

nice!!! :-)

awesome logo !!!

to those who are dumping... I wish you all the best Smiley no crying when the train leaves the station ok?...

there will be not enough buckets to catch all them tears! Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 557 »
  Print  

Jump to: