Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:11:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now  (Read 499689 times)
drakoin

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

see my profile

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:10:18 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 03:20:56 AM by drakoin

I will keep my mouth shut.

Don't!  Do not let the clueless people stop you. They download a wallet, see the balance, and think that's all that is to a cryptocurrency. People, really: Invest one hour of reading per week  Wink

Of course, a coin needs a strong network to be secured. 51% attacks (= I cannot trust transactions), getting slow like a snail (after multipool leaves), or direct sabotage ... are only a few of the dangers, with such low hashrate.

You had a very valid point there.

I already pointed it out, when I noticed the same thing, in posting #97

The hashpower on this coin is really really low.
How do you want to secure the network?
and suggested to switch on the mining in the wallet in posting #98 and #100

For another experimental coin without block rewards, the dev is simply paying himself for some mining right now:
It is being mined, and the more that mine it the better. For now I'm paying for mining rig contracts out of my own pocket, with a larger amount set aside in case we need a big ramp up on hashing.
until in the future, there will probably be a small block reward introduced, to reward miners a little bit more than just through tx fees.

coin2 needs to have a network mining it!   I like that joel is aware of that:

I have asked the community via FB to setgenerate true 32
That 32 is the number of threads? Cores?  On the one windows machine that I tried it out on, setgenerate true 1 is definitely the way - because a higher number disturbed the GPUmining (which can be unfortunately affected by parallel CPUmining on ALL cores; but as long as one core is not busy, all is cool. Try it out!). Also laptop owners don't want their system to overheat, and no one wants to be slowed down when working on their computer.

If that is sorted, I guess many people can be inspired to join into the collective mining effort, to keep our coin safe. That is IF it is easy.

What is the command for the coin2.conf file which has the same effect like setgenerate true 1 ?  Because then it does not need to be done manually after each start. You could just publish a conf file on the website, which makes a wallet into a micro miner (low hashrate, little CPU use).  Or two conf-files, and one with setgenerate true 32. Deliver it in the next update of course.

I googled, and found that
"setgenerate true -1 (for windows) and gen=1 (for linux) is a full (core) feature."

Perhaps we can find out more about that all together?

Anyways, this collective solution by "good will mining" is an interesting attempt to try out.
If 100 out of 1000 wallets do that, that's already quite a bit of additional hashrate!

----

Edit: Oh, and there is a pool, very good!
Code:
{
"name" : "C2 support mining",
"url" : "stratum+tcp://162.243.98.4:3333",
"user" : "WEBLOGIN.WORKERNAME",
"pass" : "make-worker-at-162.243.98.4",
"pool-priority" : "0"
}

no sign of a signature
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 03:47:10 AM

I've tweeted CoinOk.pw to ask for a c2 faucet. I've said I'll donate, anyone else in?

im in
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 04:25:42 AM

I've tweeted CoinOk.pw to ask for a c2 faucet. I've said I'll donate, anyone else in?

im in

I started a Self.CoinOk link asking for a faucet and saying that the community will support it with donations. Please comment on this and let CoinOk know a faucet will be supported.

http://www.reddit.com/r/coinok/comments/1zi1hm/getting_a_faucet_for_coin2_c2/

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Mises_77

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:34:41 AM

im in

I started a Self.CoinOk link asking for a faucet and saying that the community will support it with donations. Please comment on this and let CoinOk know a faucet will be supported.

http://www.reddit.com/r/coinok/comments/1zi1hm/getting_a_faucet_for_coin2_c2/

Awesome  Cool
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:27:54 AM

fair coin, i love this coin!
lhbx1x

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 08:35:38 AM

I love this coin too! Roll Eyes

lingyong1992

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:48:27 AM

I made a Chinese site coin2.net.
Go go .
The coin2 will go up.
BTW, is there any reward for me to build a site ?
http://coin2.net/
My address:  S8zEpAwkQfXb7qjm8XSzhU7qAydLJUAXkM
filchef

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:58:47 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 01:26:14 PM by filchef

People, vote on mintpal, i think only about 10 people are voting every hour. Those lazy people should feel some shame
I also voting but many people are lazy.
Vote also here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497351.0
and here https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote
I like to ask dev when we have blockchain explorer.
pandher
Legendary

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 12:00:17 PM

People, vote on mintpal, i think only about 10 people are voting every hour. Those lazy people should feel some shame
I also voting but many people are lazy.
I like to ask dev when we have blockchain explorer.

Also vote on the bittrex thread
pandher
Legendary

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 12:03:37 PM

Go go .
The coin2 will go up.

500 c2 sent, dont just make and forget, keep on marketing it
lingyong1992

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:15:44 PM

Go go .
The coin2 will go up.

500 c2 sent, dont just make and forget, keep on marketing it
I have received.
Thank you.
filchef

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:35:27 PM

To support transactions pleas register in pool http://162.243.98.4/index.php make worker http://162.243.98.4/index.php?page=account&action=workers
Download the soft http://162.243.98.4/index.php?page=gettingstarted and start to mining.I dont have good graphic card and powerful processor but with my 2 core processor am giving a contribution.So everybody have processor lets made more powerful network for transaction of this coin 2.
So in help there no instruction to start minerd.exe for processor mining in this pool and I give you some.You have to make bat file with some txt editor like notepad and rename to run.bat (not to run.bat.txt) and put him in directory where is minerd.exe .
This is bat file
Code:
echo off
minerd.exe --url=stratum+tcp://162.243.98.4:3333 --user=Webusername.Workername --pass=Workerpassword --threads=Number of processor cores
echo on

Then you can make shortcut of bat file and put him in desktop and start mining from him.
UP
pandher
Legendary

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 02:27:45 PM

Where is the community? 1000 people having 50k each and only a handful of people voting?

Cant we even win a place on bittrex? I thought we would get around 200-300 votes on bittrex by now.

But NO, we arent interested in doing anything, we just want this thing to rocket and then dump and be happy ever after. This isnt how it works. It takes efforts to do something, to be something.

We need to have a list of most active members on the opening post - this will fuel active participation. The list should be revised every week.

We need to keep on telling people about Coin2, spreading awareness on how it was distributed, how it is the most greenest coin ever.

We need to come up with crazy marketing ideas, talk to retailers, merchants, sending emails. DDos' the vote buttons.

The dev needs to come up with a timeline- the timeline will have milestones which will be marked completed or pending.

We need to act really like a community to hold a place in this crowded crypto world.

And yeah, People VOTE EQUALLY ON CRYPTORUSH TOO, ONLY CRYPTORUSH WILL LEAD US TO COINMARKETCAP
joel511 (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:05:55 PM

Where is the community? 1000 people having 50k each and only a handful of people voting?

Cant we even win a place on bittrex? I thought we would get around 200-300 votes on bittrex by now.

But NO, we arent interested in doing anything, we just want this thing to rocket and then dump and be happy ever after. This isnt how it works. It takes efforts to do something, to be something.

We need to have a list of most active members on the opening post - this will fuel active participation. The list should be revised every week.

We need to keep on telling people about Coin2, spreading awareness on how it was distributed, how it is the most greenest coin ever.

We need to come up with crazy marketing ideas, talk to retailers, merchants, sending emails. DDos' the vote buttons.

The dev needs to come up with a timeline- the timeline will have milestones which will be marked completed or pending.

We need to act really like a community to hold a place in this crowded crypto world.

And yeah, People VOTE EQUALLY ON CRYPTORUSH TOO, ONLY CRYPTORUSH WILL LEAD US TO COINMARKETCAP

I will put together a timeline as soon as I am home....pandher good job we will talk when i get home
thanks you

Community I trust Pandher.....please take his word as it is mine....We need to pull together
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 03:22:36 PM

If might be easier to promote the Bittrex poll if a reward was offered for voting.

I am offering anyone who votes 15 C2

http://coinzen.org/index.php/topic,377.0.html

Also be sure to mention that they can get their hands on other freebies if they sign up for Coinzen (this sweetens the deal for the Bittrex vote)

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
JDS1000

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:23:18 PM

I love that leaders stepping up in the C2 community.

I'm trying to stir them up just a little too...   From today's cryptosandwich's blog... http://www.cryptosandwich.com/1/post/2014/03/best-coin-giveaways-featuring-mintcoin-34.html

JDS1000

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:26:52 PM

Hey Team.  How bout a VOTING resource of all the places you can vote thread? - we can post in all the giveaway forums - I'll create a tab on CryptoSandwich - All the links you can vote for Coin2 - I'm too swamped right now - But I'll add it to my to do list.  PM me if you've already built it...
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:53:28 PM

there have been a lot of requests for us to open a faucet for your coin

good news! we will open one today, there is a 25k bounty set for this, will keep you updated

http://coinok.pw

1 BTC = 1 BTC
Mises_77

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:06:46 PM

Hey Team.  How bout a VOTING resource of all the places you can vote thread? - we can post in all the giveaway forums - I'll create a tab on CryptoSandwich - All the links you can vote for Coin2 - I'm too swamped right now - But I'll add it to my to do list.  PM me if you've already built it...

That is an excellent idea! Thank you
Mises_77

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:11:16 PM

+1 The community is what will make or break this coin. Our future success will depend on ALL of us. Vote, send emails, and spread the coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 557 »
  Print  

Jump to: