Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:30:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now  (Read 499691 times)
joel511 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:19:08 PM

Bad news https://www.mintpal.com/voting stop voting need trade history.

Still continue to vote....this is actually great news.  I had a hunch that this is what was going on the whole time...I highly doubt there is a community as active and close as we are.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joel511 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:51:51 PM

I want everyone to know our future plans at this moment so I am going to list them here:

1. Android & Paper Wallets - In process
2. Get listed on a bigger exchange - In process
3. Tie C2 directly to the USD via an exchange - Requires FinCEN approval
4. Have C2 merchant Point-Of-Sale packages available to roll out by Q2 2015.  This will allow merchants to accept C2 with limited risk and technical know how.

If anyone is able to help with any of these tasks, please speak up.  We need to band together and work as a team.  I shouldnt have to remind everyone, but there is 1000+ of us and we need to work 100% together in the same direction.
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:18:26 PM

i've plan to make a lottery giveaway in altcoingiveaway forum for voting C2 @mintpal and @cryptorush.
winner will be pick randomly using random.org
with prizes from me personaly
1st : 75 C2
2nd : 50 C2
3rd : 25 C2
open for donation for making a prize bigger too , if someone donate 30 coin , +10coin for 1st 2nd 3rd.

valid entry ticket must vote 6 votes at mintpal & 1 vote at cryptorush
example valid post for entry ticket :
Code:
Post for entry
Mintpal : +6 votes 11111-11117
Cryptorush : +1 vote to 269
otherwise it will be considered invalid
have unlimited entries by doing it again next hour.

post number (ex:Reply #11) will be the ticket number for drawing.
the winner will be draw 3 days from start with minimum 75 entries.

what do you think guys?

(sorry for my really-really bad english)

I'll add 300 C2 to the pot, what about this:

1st: 200 C2
2nd: 100 C2
3rd: 75 C2
4th: 50 C2
5th: 25 C2

lottery giveaway for voting COIN2 @mintpal & @cryptorush started :
http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,1207.0.html

open for donation for make the prizes bigger Smiley

Cool, keep me posted so I can send the winners their coin.

lottery event gonna end in 37 hours ,
i'll send you a PM the donation address
neilh

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:20:37 PM

Ok bud will keep an eye out.
Mises_77

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:36:34 PM

Still continue to vote....this is actually great news.  I had a hunch that this is what was going on the whole time...I highly doubt there is a community as active and close as we are.

I took it as good news also. I will keep voting, I have done plenty of trading there.
alivecrypto

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:38:59 AM

Mining Equipment on Sell with Coin 2 (C2)
lets promote C2, If anyone interested in my Mining equipment please feel free to contact me. Price could be negotiable but payment will be accepted only in C2.
Thanks.

joel511 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:44:23 AM

Mining Equipment on Sell with Coin 2 (C2)
lets promote C2, If anyone interested in my Mining equipment please feel free to contact me. Price could be negotiable but payment will be accepted only in C2.
Thanks.
Thats what Im talking about.   Grin
Rraider

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:46:07 AM

I just voted ~ We just hit 21800

NEVER GIVE UP ~ Sign up w/ Mintpal and sell something,anything, just once. DO IT !!!!  Smiley
venmo

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:56:41 AM

Hopefully the 2 large Chinese exchanges we are trying to get on will notice there were huge voting irregularities on about 5 coins over the past 2 days. We were leading one and not far from leading the other. A few of those coins went from 10 votes to the lead overnight.
joel511 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:42:24 AM

Hopefully the 2 large Chinese exchanges we are trying to get on will notice there were huge voting irregularities on about 5 coins over the past 2 days. We were leading one and not far from leading the other. A few of those coins went from 10 votes to the lead overnight.
If we do hit Bter, which is likely, DO NOT DUMP.  Hold value up. 
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 02:19:37 AM

Speaking of exchanges ... Smiley

Anyone who joins Bittrex.com and opens their Coin2 (C2) wallet will get 10 freeibe Coin2 depositied into it by Bittrex. This isn't an automated process at this time and it might take a little while for 10 Coin2 to appear in your account.

Also, there is still a promotion going on over at Coinzen where you can get 1000 free Zeit and a Coin2 tip if you join Bittrex.

Bittrex Coinzen promo >>>   http://coinzen.org/index.php/topic,407.0.html

Bittrex >>> https://bittrex.com/?af_id=fwU38kMi

From the Bitrex website...
Trades (both limit and market) are executed and matched on submission instead of best effort. You will never see a crossed order book and we scale using elastic computing when trade loads get high.

They have a very simple and cool trading platform that has a bit more features than some of the other exchanges.

If we are going to end up on BTER soon, it would be good to have some healthy trading on a site like Bittrex to show the world what the value of Coin2 really is.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
joel511 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:56:51 AM

Who thinks we will hit Bter tommorrow? Smiley
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 03:06:52 AM

I just checked all of the top coins on Mintpal voting and basically every single one of them has had some significant Bitcoin donations to get where they are.

I just sent them 0.015 Bitcoin to help with the vote count but other donations will be necessary if we are going to get trading anytime soon.

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Bittzy78

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 03:47:23 AM

New Mintpal voting rules ....

We're always looking to add new markets for the best altcoins, and to help us with this we'd like to ask you, our users to vote on what you'd like to see offered at MintPal.

Below is a list of coins that we're considering adding, ordered by the most voted. Please vote for your chosen coin below, due to the recent abuse of the system by bots, only registered users with a trade history are permitted to vote for coins. Every user is limited to 5 (five) votes per hour.

We're also accepting payment votes! We've put a lot of time and capital in to making the exchange, and we believe it's only right to let users show their confidence in new coins by allowing them to use their wallets. Each 0.00010000 BTC received will count for 1 vote. All payment votes will be publicly visible, as you can see by clicking the addresses below, and will go directly to improving MintPal's infrastructure. Payment votes are automatically credited every 15 minutes after 1 network confirm.

Although the majority of new markets will come from the voting system, we reserve the right to add new markets outside of the system where we feel necessary. Have a new coin that isn't on the list? Please contact us at support
  • mintpal.com and we'll get the coin added.
The cost per vote is now pretty steep...

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
joel511 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:19:23 AM

Umm..guys...check the twitter page real quick. :-)
Mises_77

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:25:43 AM

haha awesome
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 04:36:36 AM

Do you have a link?

Ok, I found the link to the twitter page but it really should be on the first post of this thread.

https://twitter.com/CryptoCoin2

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 05:22:21 AM

keep vote  https://www.mintpal.com/voting 6 times per hour
               https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote 4 times per hour
               https://www.allcrypt.com/voting 10 time per day
vhong

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:45:07 AM

A very positive sign that Coin2 will hit Bter.  Smiley
kurumi

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:19:32 AM

A very positive sign that Coin2 will hit Bter.  Smiley

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin cheers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 557 »
  Print  

Jump to: