Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:34:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now  (Read 499691 times)
tyjo26

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:19:04 PM

Hey I'm new to this cryptocurrency thing, but I have been following it hxc for about one month now.

Correct me if I am wrong, but on Bittrex.com if I were to sell 48,769 C2, the calculator yield's 0.82700032btc. BTC now goes for about $620 right now, so that's a profit of about $512!?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 04:46:10 PM

Hey I'm new to this cryptocurrency thing, but I have been following it hxc for about one month now.

Correct me if I am wrong, but on Bittrex.com if I were to sell 48,769 C2, the calculator yield's 0.82700032btc. BTC now goes for about $620 right now, so that's a profit of about $512!?

Yes that is indeed a profit of 500 dollars
tyjo26

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:53:31 PM

oh snap!!!!! This stuff is legit!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy. So glad to be following coin2!

I'm going to keep holding onto it.
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 05:29:54 PM

Ok, arguing about fair distribution of C2 at this point is pointless.

No matter how many people participated in the initial giveaway, the number of people holding the coins has grown quite a bit and will continue to grow by the hour.

Coin2 is now trading on 4 exchanges and there have been many giveaways done by several different people.

The initial 1000 (or however many actual people) distribution is now a distant memory.

Lets move forward from here...

Speaking of giveaways

From BittrexBill on Bitcoin Talk :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=510177.msg5633463#msg5633463

We're giving away C2 and ICN while supplies last.  Existing users are also eligible.  Simply create a wallet for both ICN or C2 and we'll hit you with some coins.  First come, first serve.  The coins will be tipped around midnight 3/11 PST.

Tomorrow (3/11/14), we'll be launching MINT wallets and markets along with some promotions for free MINT coins.

If you join Bittrex from Coinzen, you can still get free ZEIT and have your Coin2 wallet tipped.
http://coinzen.org/index.php/topic,407.0.html

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
filchef

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:13:56 PM

keep vote  https://www.mintpal.com/voting 5 times per hour
               https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote 4 times per hour
               https://www.allcrypt.com/voting 10 time per day
filchef

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:20:15 PM

Does anyone know about C2 deposits and withdrawals suspended on Bittrex?

The C2 block chain is not currently updating, we have confirmed that it's a global issue and are working with the developers. In the meantime as precaution we have suspended withdrawals and deposits.

Does anyone have a deposit there?

No problem with Bittrex right now - problem from this morning solved.
luv2mine

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:47:01 PM

with only 50 million coins out there, shouldn't this coin be worth more? Huh
kathmandu34

Activity: 112

From the Place of Mount Everest & Buddha

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:56:55 PM

Coin 2 C2 will be the most precious coin in Alt Coin History.
Now the next exchange is Cryptsy and Btc38

Mises_77

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:55:19 PM

with only 50 million coins out there, shouldn't this coin be worth more? Huh

absolutely
joel511 (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:58:28 PM

Ok guys, I am home from work and I want to give everyone an update.  Last night, I was waiting for Bter to go live.  At about 1:00am I decided it was time to go to bed.  I woke at about 6:30am and checked Bter, then the forum, and then the pool.  AHHHHHH! The server is setup to run a few cronjobs(linux term for automated task) every minute.  I also have a few other tasks that I carry out once a day.  At somepoint, a cronjob stopped working which shuts down the pool.  This is a security feature that functioned better than I actually intended.  Needless to say the pool went offline.  I was unaware since I was sleeping.  It took about 5 min for me to get it back up and running, but as most of you know, txs were stuck for a period of time.  Without miners, txs will not confirm.  Everything is working great now, but we need to avoid this from happening again.  I would like two things:

1. For someone to start a backup pool using MPOS.
2. For everyone to understand how to solo mine, should this ever happen again.  

SOLO MINING TUTORIAL:
1.If you go to your wallet, you will see a tab labeled Help, click it!
2.Click Debug window
3.Click on console
4.Type setgenerate true 8 or setgenerate true 16 - this is for dual core computer - if you have quad, six, or eight you can even type 32
5. Type getmininginfo and you should see a number next to hashpersec, this is your hashrate.
6. Your are now mining the blockchain Smiley
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 10:03:25 PM

Ok guys, I am home from work and I want to give everyone an update.  Last night, I was waiting for Bter to go live.  At about 1:00am I decided it was time to go to bed.  I woke at about 6:30am and checked Bter, then the forum, and then the pool.  AHHHHHH! The server is setup to run a few cronjobs(linux term for automated task) every minute.  I also have a few other tasks that I carry out once a day.  At somepoint, a cronjob stopped working which shuts down the pool.  This is a security feature that functioned better than I actually intended.  Needless to say the pool went offline.  I was unaware since I was sleeping.  It took about 5 min for me to get it back up and running, but as most of you know, txs were stuck for a period of time.  Without miners, txs will not confirm.  Everything is working great now, but we need to avoid this from happening again.  I would like two things:

1. For someone to start a backup pool using MPOS.
2. For everyone to understand how to solo mine, should this ever happen again.  

SOLO MINING TUTORIAL:
1.If you go to your wallet, you will see a tab labeled Help, click it!
2.Click Debug window
3.Click on console
4.Type setgenerate true 8 or setgenerate true 16 - this is for dual core computer - if you have quad, six, or eight you can even type 32
5. Type getmininginfo and you should see a number next to hashpersec, this is your hashrate.
6. Your are now mining the blockchain Smiley

Good information to have ..

Two things ..

#1 how do you stop mining without closing the client?

#2 Could you please put that on page #1 of this thread?

Smiley

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
42coin fever

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 10:47:56 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 11:01:15 PM by 42coin fever

PMC distribution = 5 hours
Coin2 distributin = 5 days
Nem distribution = 25 days
Nxt distribution = 50 days between September 28 and November 16

Nxt is still most fair thanks to the longest IPO Smiley

Except Coin2 was given to 1000 people, and NXT was most certainly not
in terms of distribution within the IPO with less than 100!
it doesn't matter, but a chance was given to 200.000 people on Bitcointalk and they had 2 months for it. Nem was quite fair, but still too short IPO. Coin2 was limited only to 1000 (sockpuppets). Still PMC was also quite fair thanks to superfast distribution, so there was no time for sockpuppets Cheesy

Because of the success of NXT, NEM needed only 25 days.

In 25 days there we're more people interested in NEM (~2500 people) than NXT which needed 50 days (73 people).

But the real success will not about the 'Fair' distribution. It is about what comes next. Innovation, marketing and a good community.
At this moment is NXT the best with those
Sockpuppets you say? people had to get them through facebook. So I doubt
very much that was a big problem with Coin2!

I just wanted to add to salsacz posts, just because C2 was distributed within 5
days isn't the full story when 1000 people were given them.

It's not just the time but how many people actually received a share.

And I agree Nxt is at the top of the tree. No one here will disagree on that point
with the development and innovation!

I am here to get the raw data about initial distribution. I present it here so others can have constructive comments, if some of my data are wrong.

So C2 is:

Coins were distributed in 5 days to 1000 wallets based on Facebook accounts

- is there anything more to add?

1) It's not quite entirely distributed through FB, at least from the beginning, for a reason, the coin2 in another forum been deleted help consolidated into here..Joel mistaken moved.
2) Even though not fully 100% gone into 1000 selected person, Dev and families keep some plus some greedy folks cheat with multiple wallets, still 600+ reach to other people hands is pretty good numbers. Beside, those not so honest people will more likely dump their C2 for quick profit, I happen to bought it from a few of these short sighted people ( no offend but is true ). It's all about capitalism vs human nature. As old saying, easy comes easy goes, that create an initial dilute distribution to more interesting party, traders and speculators. Totally green way to reach out the market instead megawatts of wasted energy just for the darn coins.
3) You've Blockchain access? If not, source code available out there. You could hire or associate with some know how helps create one to investigate the flow. It would provide you the rough figure on it.
4) I can bet you, Dev will upgrade the servers and continue to progress to make sure C2 prosperity ahead of schedule based on C2 community responses.
The heat is just began.

Criticism is good. However, I can feel yours blend with bitterness in it. Out of jealousy of rapid success of C2 or you didn't get some freebie? I didn't either but willing to bargain with those few greedy bunches with premium 1:1 Doge to C2. While C2 still at basement bargain stealing dirt cheap almost free price, bitching and bitterness wouldn't help you being more happy in a few months but more misery.

My point is, initial distribution to how many people hands is not a concern but rather how important is the amount of coins will flow back into the chains to sustain the supply and demand based on 50 mil coin minus 30% missing in action over the months, perhaps within a year. If only if you able to see the biger picture which I don't expect you'll for the moment.
salsacz

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:59:42 PM

I am a scientist, I will be speaking at the Bitcoin conferences about various topics, I wrote this 30 pages theses where one chapter is about distribution - https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwAGADgnQcrtM3g1cU1VSHZtTGM/edit - and I created this infographic about distribution - https://i.imgur.com/qg336Xb.png . I had same questions in PMC and NEM topics and I will have same questions in new similar cryptos. I don't care about the trolls here, I simply want to present the facts, when I will be comparing the premined altcoins distribution and present it to public in Bitcoin events and in crypto scientific papers

Maybe I am blind or not good in english, but I never criticised coin2, however you criticised me many times here. But I don't write about crypto-trolls, I write about the facts about cryptos
42coin fever

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 11:28:32 PM

I am a scientist, I will be speaking at the Bitcoin conferences about various topics, I wrote this 30 pages theses where one chapter is about distribution - https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwAGADgnQcrtM3g1cU1VSHZtTGM/edit - and I created this infographic about distribution - https://i.imgur.com/qg336Xb.png . I had same questions in PMC and NEM topics and I will have same questions in new similar cryptos. I don't care about the trolls here, I simply want to present the facts, when I will be comparing the premined altcoins distribution and present it to public in Bitcoin events and in crypto scientific papers

Doing the right thing does have to be complicated. Like IBM in early of 80's hundreds of scientists couldn't even make a portable computer into individual hand. They all arrogant and narrow minded. Make a simple thing into so complicated as if everybody is stupid. Indeed we all are except them. Until a few kids from the parent garage came up with a tiny thing so small at the time consider it and yet, so simple. Compare to IBM same class at that time like a giant coolers in the room. We all line up hours just wanna get something done. Still bit your nuts on these, Microsoft with thousands of scientist at work couldn't even figure out a decent window OS wouldn't crashes and need to reboot every couple days not to mention viruses and zero holes everywhere, for more than decade. Until a kid call Linus emerge from Finland play around with unix came up with some wrap around OS. Then Microsoft scientist like a lightning rod shoo into their asses, progression slowly take place.

Back to topic. C2 has nothing much Unique technology in it. However, it distribution concept is something all crypto currency world been ignore. Some did try the similar concept but with a catch and made simple thing looks complicate and feel stupid for many.  You could be a Genius scientist but if your excellent product is complicated thing to public, will going nowhere even free. A genius scientist will becomes a mad scientist when he see thing in his own perspective instead of what other see it.
salsacz

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:37:35 PM

you can use fingerprints and the national database for fair distribution Smiley But if Facebooks were checked, then it should be fine. I have acces only to 6 old Facebook accounts with real friends, photos, etc
42coin fever

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 11:53:44 PM

oh snap!!!!! This stuff is legit!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy. So glad to be following coin2!

I'm going to keep holding onto it.

If everyone see what you see, win bigger or nothing...There will be 45 million C2 in inactive would cause C2 spike to BTC 0.5 in a matter of weeks due to demands supersede supplies.
42coin fever

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 12:00:10 AM

you can use fingerprints and the national database for fair distribution Smiley But if Facebooks were checked, then it should be fine. I have acces only to 6 old Facebook accounts with real friends, photos, etc

NXT. PMC etc are same. Each individual could have access doz of IP, as long as the have a few PC in hand. You just couldn't avoid fraudulent duplicated claims.
Why border as long as you live within your principle and have your own honesty intact.
joel511 (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:03:19 AM

I will send you 100 C2.  Is that fair? Wink
salsacz

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:11:06 AM

I will send you 100 C2.  Is that fair? Wink
you can send 10 to test the Bittrex wallet, they say it is fast, so let's see: SJ6nkG2Ezqd2gSoFfWSyGrS6uuZBB7AsiJ
atleticofa

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:12:23 AM

Coin2 is only speculation and words. Another coin more that will die soon, all of us know that. That's my personal opinion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 557 »
  Print  

Jump to: