Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:45:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology  (Read 45239 times)
alexrosssssa

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:32:56 PM

When I check coinmarketcap, everything is in red always. Why enter the market if everything is bad?
That is what the market is all about.
This situation because of people not sure about crypto.
nothing strange that market is on a global down-trend right now.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BuxTime

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:39:16 PM

When I check coinmarketcap, everything is in red always. Why enter the market if everything is bad?
That is what the market is all about.
Why do think so?
alexrosssssa

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:46:25 PM

Why do think so?
Because community is still doubting that crypto will survive after regulations will be implemented by world.
Robertkinoshik12

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:53:05 PM

Why do think so?
This is all because the cryptocurrency is now the most speculative asset.
Laptop59

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:01:30 PM

Why do think so?
Yes, the market is a tool of exchange and speculation. But it isn't bad! Red market means a game of lowering and purchasing assets at a low cost
Muahmud_ali_tanskir

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:09:05 PM

Why do think so?
Yes, the market is a tool of exchange and speculation. But it isn't bad! Red market means a game of lowering and purchasing assets at a low cost
But do you why Republia decided to put on the market a coin that will not fall in price?
Republia.io
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

Republia: New Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 06:16:11 PM

But do you why Republia decided to put on the market a coin that will not fall in price?
Thank you for your interest to our RPB coin!
Smoothed volatility ensures that the coin rate does not drop down, and the gradual and stable growth of RPB is ensured by the popularization of the project and the entry a larger number of participants into it while a phased release of all structural mechanisms. Thus, the investor will not lose the invested funds and will always be confident in his profit.

REPUBLIA
PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd
Davidvnston

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:23:51 PM

Do you know has Republia anonymous transactions?
Republia.io
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

Republia: New Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 06:30:18 PM

Hi, Davidvnston.
Of course Republia Blockchain supports anonymous transactions.
Anonymous master node in our network is responsible for receiving transactions with a special label “anonymous”, divides one transaction into several unequal parts and sends them to the recipient address. This transaction is characterized by high level of anonymity, because it is transferred not by the total amount, but by several parts, so it is impossible to track from which address it was made.

REPUBLIA
PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd
Davidvnston

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:37:08 PM

Hi, Davidvnston.
Anonymous master node in our network is responsible for receiving transactions with a special label “anonymous”, divides one transaction into several unequal parts and sends them to the recipient address. This transaction is characterized by high level of anonymity, because it is transferred not by the total amount, but by several parts, so it is impossible to track from which address it was made.
Great! I`m waiting the moment when i can buy your coins!
Robertkinoshik12

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:44:29 PM

Hi, Davidvnston.
Do you know others cryptocurrencies with anonymous transactions?
Davidvnston

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:51:13 PM

Hi, Davidvnston.
the most anonymous cryptocurrency that does it better than the rest is Monero and it is an old coin which makes it better than others.
Laptop59

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:58:23 PM

the most anonymous cryptocurrency that does it better than the rest is Monero and it is an old coin which makes it better than others.
Monero is one of the popular coin with better anonymity but your anyonymousness depends on your behaviour of use as well.
Muahmud_ali_tanskir

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:05:42 PM

Monero is one of the popular coin with better anonymity but your anyonymousness depends on your behaviour of use as well.
I will suggest Deep Onion, игe Monero Transaction fee is little more then deep onion.
Laptop59

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:12:27 PM

I will suggest Deep Onion, игe Monero Transaction fee is little more then deep onion.
But, you must remember that if you use Monero and you're not sure about its usage then there can be some risks of privacy. You can also try Zcash which is also one of the most anonymous cryptos.
zloy_hulk

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:13:44 PM

Hello!
I think it is very good opportunity to earn money in the nearest future with this project. It uses some succsesful and useful cases from mnx but has its own technologies and ideas. 3-layer blockchain, network speed of 40000+ tps, users voting system, and many other things looks very interesting.
And it is a great chance to earn more tokens with its parking system (bank). I missed the begining of parking on MNX and I missed a lot of earnings. Now I'm ready)

Robertkinoshik12

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:19:35 PM

But, you must remember that if you use Monero and you're not sure about its usage then there can be some risks of privacy. You can also try Zcash which is also one of the most anonymous cryptos.
What do you think about dash?
Laptop59

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:33:06 PM

Some people recommend dash for anonymity but I don't recommend that one.
alexrosssssa

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:43:05 PM

Monero is the way.
Davidvnston

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:50:19 PM

Some people recommend dash for anonymity but I don't recommend that one.
People say that Verge is the most anonymous coin. Is it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: