Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:10:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology  (Read 45232 times)
DubrJoks

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:00:14 PM

Is volatility of cryptocurrency an unavoidable problem for everyone who wants to invest in it ?
Volatility influenced the fact that people began to lose a lot their money, but someone has risen on this. Instability of the market will always have negative and positive sides.
I hope Republia will find ways to solve this problem
Republia has developed 3 tools for smoothing volatility
- Parking
- Currency Interventions
- USDR

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alexrosssssa

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:20:17 PM

Is volatility of cryptocurrency an unavoidable problem for everyone who wants to invest in it ?
Volatility influenced the fact that people began to lose a lot their money, but someone has risen on this. Instability of the market will always have negative and positive sides.
- Parking
- Currency Interventions
- USDR
Who can tell more about Parking technology?
Davidvnston

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:39:16 PM

- Parking
- Currency Interventions
- USDR
Maybe, thanks to the parking of coins, you will receive dividends
Republia.io
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

Republia: New Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 11:55:43 PM

- Parking
- Currency Interventions
- USDR
Thank you for your interest!
The user voluntary holds some of the coins in his wallet. Such an operation does not require the participation of the bank for accepting funds and keeping them in its accounts. For coins ‘parked’ in Republia Bank the user receives interest charges, which will be paid after expiration of parking period. The user can store coins on his wallets, that are not brought to the market, during the time that will be chosen by him.

REPUBLIA
PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd
joesan2012

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:16:33 AM

Members of the blocking community are constantly at risk, providing their data and funds to various projects. Only in 2017 there were recorded several serious hacking, which resulted in losses of billions of dollars.
situation is clear with investors, but there is also such a problem in the market as hard forks. I've heard that Bitcoin's network of crypto-currencies has gone through a lot of hard forks, starting in 2008.
Republia say that users can directly participate in the process of modernization of technological solutions.
Does this technology have a name?
Yes, of course, it’s called Consensus. At the same time, consensus excludes all possible falsifications.

Republia has an Algorithm consensus of RdPOA protocol.  Mean Proof of Authority this is different from POS or what we call Proof of Stake. In RdPoA you can choose a user who you delegated your vote.
But in PoS - whales of the system are those people who have the biggest amount of coins. In RdPoA - all voices are equal, 1 RepubliaID is 1 voice, regardless of user’s amount of coins.
joesan2012

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:29:36 AM

In fact, Republia is a very cool project with its own technologies, which will further facilitate the work of all users.
what new solutions does Republia offer? As far as I know, new projects often do not present new ideas and technologies.

Hi, did you read the whitepaper and technical paper ? I don't think to agree with your proposition, There are also some new project that is useful and also offer new ideas like Republia. Investors often to invest with smart contracts. And even shitcoin . We're not just token like pump and dump token. If you read the whitepaper and Technical paper you will fully understand what new ideas and technologies Republia has to offer. To participate with the discussion I extend my invitatio, you can join in our Official Telegram group. https://t.me/republia_official
Thank you!  Smiley
alexrosssssa

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:00:48 AM

Better to buy first some trusted coins like ethereum and bitcoin for investing here then don't post like that you don't believe in ICO anymore because there's a lot of ICO here that run so good like when they run AION here in forum and i earn big in that because after a month the price of it go really high actually also your post is not constructive that's all
Sometime I feel invested in ICO is like a gambling. Be patient and learn more about ICO don't give up take the lesson;)

What do you think, Republia is really a global project?
BuxTime

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:28:55 AM

Better to buy first some trusted coins like ethereum and bitcoin for investing here then don't post like that you don't believe in ICO anymore because there's a lot of ICO here that run so good like when they run AION here in forum and i earn big in that because after a month the price of it go really high actually also your post is not constructive that's all
Sometime I feel invested in ICO is like a gambling. Be patient and learn more about ICO don't give up take the lesson;)

They have an interesting ideology.
Davidvnston

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:45:32 AM

Which one? I read White Paper, but I did not find anything about ideology.
alexrosssssa

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:31:57 AM

They have an interesting model of management - we-ecosystem. The main thing I`ve understood is that users decide how the project will develop in future.
BuxTime

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:55:27 AM

They have an interesting model of management - we-ecosystem. The main thing I`ve understood is that users decide how the project will develop in future.
may we specify how must they work?
Republia.io
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

Republia: New Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 11:39:23 AM

Republia have been listed at one of the biggest trading tracker and received the high rating (8.0)!

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________
 https://foundico.com/ico/republia.html
_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________

Dear community, thank you for your support!

REPUBLIA
PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd
joesan2012

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:40:04 PM

Dear community!

RepubliaID gives you a chance to become a full-fledged member of Republia community!💪 What is it and why is it so useful in our Ecosystem? Read on our Medium blog✍️

https://medium.com/@republia/what-is-republia-id-4e763e18924e
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:13:35 PM

- Parking
- Currency Interventions
- USDR
The user voluntary holds some of the coins in his wallet. Such an operation does not require the participation of the bank for accepting funds and keeping them in its accounts. For coins ‘parked’ in Republia Bank the user receives interest charges, which will be paid after expiration of parking period. The user can store coins on his wallets, that are not brought to the market, during the time that will be chosen by him.

Does the interest rate paid depend on the success of the platform or is it a fixed rate that you guarantee over a certain period of time? What if your profit margin drops below the interest rate?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:02:49 PM

- Parking
- Currency Interventions
- USDR

Does the interest rate paid depend on the success of the platform or is it a fixed rate that you guarantee over a certain period of time? What if your profit margin drops below the interest rate?
I think the interest rate will be same like the previous project MinexCoin with different rates per week.
vladimir54

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:25:53 PM

How much can I have different altos? And who knows how to determine fraud ICO?
vlad_g14 (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 05:27:20 PM

- Parking
- Currency Interventions
- USDR

Hi, for Pre-Sale investors parking rates will be:
(parking rates may change)
Daily: 1%
Weekly: 3.5%
Quarterly: 35%
Yearly: 70%

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:58:14 PM

Guys do not forget . Join on our telegram channel ( https://t.me/republia_official ) and stay connected with the last news about this great project !
joesan2012

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:24:57 AM

Only 2 days left before the start of Republia Pre-Sale phase!

https://medium.com/@republia/be-the-first-participants-to-join-republia-ecosystem-6bd6358bad1f

joesan2012

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:45:23 PM

Only 1 day left before the start of Republia Pre-Sale phase

https://medium.com/@republia/only-1-day-left-before-the-start-of-pre-sale-b2e0e14a3995

STAY PUT FOR MORE FOLLOWING UPDATES, YOU CAN ALSO JOIN TO OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP : https://t.me/republia_official
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: