Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:30:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who controls the crypto market?  (Read 4717 times)
AmazingTiger

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:16:35 AM

I think no one control the crypto market. Many people are involved in crypto market. they do their transactions on basis of their demand and supply. That actually the main reason when the price sometimes goes up and sometimes goes down.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:19:34 AM

Well, I can say to this question that no one and nobody ever does control the crypto currency market. The price of the different crypto currency only changes because of the different factors that affect the crypto currency, such as the supply and demand. The people are the main element that control the market itself.
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:28:23 AM

I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?
Well of course its a yes. And i think not the only one manipulating the price. Probably it was a team or groups in every country. If bitcoins are not to be manipulated i guess that would be the end of bitcoins. But now bitcoins is using as a mode of payment nowadays so it will be useful in daily life.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:40:27 AM

I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?

I think controling of bitcoin price are the bigtime whales and richest investors holding millions of bitcoin value in the market that's my observation and analysis not directly i accuse them, and also the news of about bitcoin bad or good is one of the rwason pump and dump the value.

Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:47:57 AM

the market control is also the investors if no one is investing in the crypto there is no money so thank you to the investors who invest in the crypto and the various coins that are in it.
hardip567

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:14:39 AM

There may be no control on the crypto market. This is everything in market conditions when demand is high, price increases, price decreases when demand decreases
CorneliaMarket

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:06:34 PM

The market fuels more likely on the demand of the coins run by the people. As long as there are investments going on, the coins have a stable demand, the market will run smoothly.
Stumbleupon

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:55:53 PM

The main reason behind the price to fluctuate among the market is basically due to change of demand and supply of coins. Now, demand and supply can also be controlled by someone or some organizations who have enough coins to themselves to manipulate the market as they wish. Since, this is a decentralized and unregulated space, we can't do anything about it.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:01:29 PM

The market controls the market. When the price is high then you can say that it is demand by the people, many peoply buying it thus it goes it price upwards. however if the price is going down then many people are dumping that coin. but still there are some manipulators in crypto who will start a hype by buying large amount of coins then dumping it once it pumped
AbduRRozzaqAbduLLah

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:22:07 PM

The market controls the cryptocurrencies.  The higher the demand,  the higher the price and vice-versa.  When the people in the cryptocurrencies market show higher demand for it, this positively effects higher price for it due to competitive struggle for it.
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:30:46 PM

The market moves according to the rate of demand and supply. When the demand is high, price tend to rise and are more valuable and the opposite happens when there are less demand. However, in some situations  when the whales or big investors are participating they have great impact on the price and may tend to control the price at that particular time and other traders also participate that can boost the price up or down.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:32:01 PM

no one controls the crypto market, I'm sure if the crypto market can only grow or fall based on purchases and sales. so there is no real leader in the crypto market.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:33:20 PM

I think nobody controls the crypto market. How could the crypto market be controlled. because there are many people who have most of the money they have. So it can't be controlled in my opinion. Even if there might not be imagined by me.

Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:38:26 PM

After I thought hard about whether the crypto market was in control, I thought if the big whale controlled all that, but I thought again, if indeed the big pope who controls why bitcoin prices fall so low and so long like this, I think this is still intervening the coin maker how they made a crowded market or a quiet market and I was sure the satoshi nakamoto was also involved in this because I was convinced that behind silence and mysterious satoshi nakamoto I thought he continued to monitor and control bitcoin so that it continued to grow.

Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:50:13 PM

You think in the right way when you say that the crypto market is not totaly decentralized but i really dont have any idea about who can control the crypto market

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
P60

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:52:17 PM

no one controls the crypto market, I'm sure if the crypto market can only grow or fall based on purchases and sales. so there is no real leader in the crypto market.
There’s no specific person who controls crypto market, but I think traders are one of the reasons or factors why the price of cryptos increasing and decreasing. They are the ones who can help the market.

Futureglory

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:01:56 AM

There is no specify entity to mention when it comes to control of crypto market market because we in it really play a role in it price. How we go about the demand and supply will really determine the market price and no external control.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
katerinaliisa

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:39:07 AM

There is such an assumption that the market is controlled by "whales", but I think that prices depend entirely on other factors, such as demand, news, new technology and others.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
Markscott86

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:30:57 AM

I think the big investor controls the crypto market,  they have more money, they can control the price of the crypto market if they want. Everything of the crypto market, more price instability because many speculator traders only want to get profit in a short time. The rich people will be richer.
Madara_Uchiha

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:34:33 AM

This question can not be answered accurately and in the affirmative. There are many opinions on this situation, but I tend to adhere to the version according to which the market is controlled by "whales".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: