Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:06:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who controls the crypto market?  (Read 4717 times)
emma.wangcl

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 01:27:49 PM

Rich people who have much money, they control the market and the price... Whales, Sharks... They control invetors's habit so they can control everything.
sandaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:15:03 PM

There is not an advanced thing behind you question. It is the bitcoin holders with large amount possessing bitcoin. That is because when they are dumping bitcoin whole market is going to be affected by their act. So simply it is the people who are at the responsibility of the market change.
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:51:13 PM

I agree with many participants of this forum! the crypto market depends heavily on large funds and large investment companies! they are constantly pushing the course up or down! after the classic exchange, the crypto exchange for them is just a child's play!
DHaosociu

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:39:02 PM

Its decentralized and if theres a controlling in crypto maybe the manipulation of some whales in the market but I think they can't control the crypto market.
tkaush

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:49:06 AM

I think most of the crypto market is controlled by the crypto community and the rest is by outside world because price of a currency is determined by investors and day traders in the crypto community and according to there suggestion they make an buy order or a sell order and because these are decentralized out side world has only low interferences to the market   
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:54:31 AM

I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?
I think it is the community, the investor is controling bitcoin. All of the people buying and selling bitcoin affect its market price. But those bigger investors have also bigger effect than smaller ones.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:00:55 AM

The crypto market are controlled by people of course specially the whales. When there is high demand on crypto then the market will rise high but when the demand of people for crypto is low, then it will go down.
jwcastle

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 08:57:57 PM

The Golden Rule also applies to Bitcoin.

And that is, "Whoever has the Bitcoins makes the rules."

BitcoinEval.com - Evaluate your Bitcoin earnings
CPR
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:20:03 PM

I believe nobody controls the crypto market, because prices are formed purely following supply and demand.
it is difficult to find evidence that the crypto market can be controlled.
No one controls the crypto market because the prices is only based on people who invest on coins. Well thats the question many people wants to answered, and i say that no one controll it, the up and down of price is only because of of the cryptocommunity, it depends on the investment of the people.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
nagasaking

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:28:34 PM

Nobody can control the price of bitcoin and cryptocurrency, but everyone can do it. There is a group of people and big investors (whales) who can manipulate the price of bitcoin and crypto, but that still depends on the news. If you know the news about Bitcoin ETF a few weeks ago that Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss's proposal was rejected by the SEC and then suddenly bitcoin prices fell. This is one big reason why bitcoin prices have dropped until now because many traders.
chenczane

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:28:42 PM

I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?
Traders are the one who controls the market. Without them, the market will not move, there will be no activities, circulation of a coin. If there will be no circulation, the price of the coin will be stable, stable to low price only. It is good for a coin to have a good circulation so that the price can go up also. Although there are big investors but without simple traders, the market will go down.
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:56:00 PM

Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies are based on the principles of decentralization, thus there is no central control but the whole system is controlled by all holders. For example, with regards to the pricing of bitcoin, when majority decides to sell high, the price also goes up.
ogtejiri

Activity: 203

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 10:23:47 PM

no single person controls the price. it is just a matter or demand and supply. Naturally when the demand is very high with limited supply, surely the price will go up but when the demand is low and supply is high, price goes down. so i don't believe there is an individual or individuals or company that controls crypto market.
hessanseen

Activity: 244

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:06:01 PM

I think it's hard to control bitcoins in this market. It's because bitcoins are all scattered that they're getting higher and higher in value, and a lot of altcoins are more likely to be manipulated by whales, so we see that most of the coins are losing value now.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:41:23 PM

There must be some peoples who can control the price of crypto. Imagine if you have the huge amount of crypto coins, you can dump they anytime and making the market falling. Even the whales can join together to manipulate the market. This is very possible to occurred in the market.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Abal Abal

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 03:56:39 PM

all I know that control is the CEO and the biggest asset holder, they are the ones who can control the crypto market.

Kayuslawal

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:01:51 PM

Nobody control the crypto currency market because it is controlled by the demand and supply of the investors and also control by whales at times.
Jimitieu

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:03:45 PM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies price are depends on the market and the people, but i personally think that there are some big whales put their hands on and manipulate the market. I know ot sounds like q conspiracy but there are some really legit proofs to prove that's true.

Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:20:16 PM

If you look at the fact that is happening now that bitcoin marketcap reaches more than $ 110 billion then it takes 51% or $ 56 billion to be able to control, and in my opinion it is crazy and impossible to play risk so I am sure that what happens with bitcoin is natural.

bkrobottc1

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:46:36 PM

i remember that 100 biggest bitcoin wallet hold almost 50% bitcoin supply. They can control the market with a large of number bitcoin are holding
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: