Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:07:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who controls the crypto market?  (Read 4717 times)
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:42:23 AM

The cryptomarket is said to be unregulated, a freemarket, so nobody controls it. But when it comes to market prices, there are major players that can able to control prices of some cryptocurrencies. Different kinds of buyers usually controls prices and the volumes of trades and tgese buyers includes the so called small fishes, the whales, some institutions and the government itself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dimonhamon

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 11:44:10 AM

I am  joining this question. I think there are several people who control crypto. Because from time to time you can follow some very suspicious things. there is a lot of money that is not controlled by anyone! This is a paradise for criminals.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:49:04 AM

I am  joining this question. I think there are several people who control crypto. Because from time to time you can follow some very suspicious things. there is a lot of money that is not controlled by anyone! This is a paradise for criminals.
market is unpredictable. I beleive that no one can't control the price or the value of any crypto coin. Everyone has no control on it because it depends upon the volume of investors.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:58:07 AM

I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?
You are a fool that listening to that two sucker roger ver and john mcafee because they are just a greed people that has been bullying the narket for their own benefits.if you wanna succeed here in cryptocurrency you must learn how to stand by yourself,making researches and analyzation for the investments you might have here
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:58:15 AM

I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?

actualy peopleor bitcoiners have differrent speculation,of who control the blockchain market,some says thats it control by the whales or the big players in the crypto markets and some say's there's some rich people or some banks owner who owned a big capital in the crypto worlds who cultivate and manipulate the condition of the markets thats why there is ups and down now of price value.

adjong

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:58:28 AM

for me controlling the crypto market is the bigger investors because they have lots of tokens because they know it's going to go down the price and raise it, but that's in the crypto currency if they increase the price of tokens or degrades.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:03:32 AM

of course whales who have very large capital, basically the changing of market prices is influenced by demand and supply and we know people who have large capital can manipulate demand or supply, but to manipulate bitcoin at this time will be difficult because more and more users and the marketcap is getting bigger..
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:05:24 AM

I believe that there is no specific person who controls bitcoin as we all the term "satoshi" does. So far, even government per country does not have or even does not know how to be in control of this bitcoin power nonetheless they tend to stop it or ban it.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:08:00 AM

There is no central bank for Bitcoin and therefore we can say that the prices are entirely dependent on the supply-demand equilibrium. But sometimes external actors can have a lot of influence. For example, negative news from China and South Korea had a lot of impact on the exchange rates in the past.
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:48:00 AM

I think the change in the value of the crypto currency is influenced by market demand and the influence of news about crytpo which will have a significant impact on its value
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 03:54:43 AM

Those powerful and rich people you've said cannot control cryptocurrency market as a whole it is because crypto market is controlled by the community though big players find ways and try to manipulate the market by spreading FUD for the community to panic and that is why the prices goes down but it does not matter as it is part of the game due to volatility and of course that is where we got our profits.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
aileenc

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:00:23 AM

People and market control the price.
DomainTorrent

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:02:12 AM

Crypto market is a decentralized one. However, supply and demand, buyers and sellers are the crypto's primary controllers. Others like news, government actions, big companies, traders as well as investors have their own shares in the rise and fall of cryptocurrencies.
nagobinga

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:17:09 AM

Of course this is the most powerful manager or it can also be through advanced technology to control the free market that is on the internet until now so it never complains to follow a signature even though it fails.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:27:54 AM

Ofcourse whales is the only one can manipulated the market. Those are people who buy in bulk when the market is on dip. They always catch the so-called weak hands in trading. So for with low investment on the market must be smarter enough to avoid any losses.

Amandaturner

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:55:57 AM

The market is still at downfall but it is not the end for bitcoin and cryptocurrency world because it is very normal that there are always fluctuations in this type of market. Just sit tight and don't worry at all because it will recover soon. It is just whales are really manipulating the market.
boyknightvn

Activity: 225

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:17:31 AM

In theory that no one can't controls the market if it is a large market with a huge money traded daily. But in the crypto market, it's volume is too small, otherwise the money is dispersed to many exchange, so the crypto price is easy to be controlled. So the people who is called whale controlled the crypto market.
Muspion

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:47:45 AM

in my opinion, controlling the crypto market is your own holder of the crypto currency, although negative news can affect but not too deeply if you are not affected by the negative news
ANUKRAMAYON

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:17:00 AM

Like many other investing markets the Crypto market is controlled by news, regulations, business openings, traders, investors and other direct and indirect sources and with there interactions to the cryptocurrency market . So according to those people and sources market price increase or decreases and other than that there is no centralized authority powerful enough to control Crypto market unlike other markets which gives both advantages and disadvantages for the market and people in the crypto community
TiffanyYoung94

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:56:28 AM

People still say that it is the "whale" that controls the cryptocurrency market. What about your opinion?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: