Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:26:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who controls the crypto market?  (Read 4717 times)
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:59:50 AM

Understanding the concept of the Blockchain and decentralization, you will understand well who are the controllers of the crypto market. Crypto users are the controllers - buyers and sellers decide the price with which they want to trade with a coin on the market.
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:04:30 AM

Bitcoin is decentralized and no any single authorities or central bank has control over it only the bitcoin users all over the world. Perhaps those who are rich and holds lots of bitcoin can influence the bitcoin market.
ELOCIN

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:11:21 AM

I think nobody has controlled the market because the market cap depends on the demand of people. It may be true that there are whales who are trying to manipulate the market for their agenda but why bitcoin isn't dropped to 4000$ if they really want to manipulate it?

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:15:51 AM

I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?

Although skeptics assure that no whales exist, and the cost of crypto currency can not be managed by a small group of people, the fact remains. There are people who own colossal crypto-currency assets. And this allows them to manage the market.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:20:55 AM

A common crypto user will think as whales control the market with their vast holdings but actually its exchanges right now who manipulate prices and create panic in the market.
budi691

Activity: 1260
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:28:04 AM

Of course, the Crypto market thing is big investors like whales. The price is going up thanks to their investment. Without the whales, the Crypto market will go down.

maybe if like that, just like crypto with gambling, there is a dealer who controls the final result. but I am more confident if the market is a major factor in the ups and downs in the crypto market.
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:36:41 AM

One thing I like of the crypto market is that it is an open market largely controlled by the forces of market fundamentals and that's talking about demand and supply. Even though you can't possibly shelve aside the roles played by pump and dump  groups, how much of general interest constitutes what makes up the price.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:47:05 AM

Basically, we are controling the crypto markets and the prices but for sure there are big whales that have some more control and you can't blame them. Even if the whales and the big investors are having a big impact on the markets and prices, the people still have a last word on this 2 things.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
jepoy1109

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:51:33 AM

We are the one who controls it and the biggest influence are those whales you hold a massive amount of Bitcoin and can change the flow of market depends on what they want to do.  If the demand are high then the price is higher and whales will sell their coins higher to higher to pump the coin and they can dump it if they want to.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:09:16 AM

mainly crypto market is decentralized and it is in no one control but those who hold a number of bitcoin have potential chances to move the market
Lankabc

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:30:21 AM

This is a very good question to be asked, This is why we are facing the problem right now " why market doesn't go up while all the news are positive? " I think that is because of a few people who control the bitcoin market. every thing is in their hand.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:55:54 PM

This is a very good question to be asked, This is why we are facing the problem right now " why market doesn't go up while all the news are positive? " I think that is because of a few people who control the bitcoin market. every thing is in their hand.

I think we all control the market, I mean to say we can, but primarily the big players, whales overcome us with their manipulative skill set. Unknowingly we just follow their indirectly showed path. Fear is the primary cause for us following them blindly without knowing we are doing so. The market will again move up and suddenly it will move up as it happened last year.
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:14:54 PM

Crypto prices depend on the market, demand and supply on the market are price determinants, and I think fat investors can control the market with their large sums of money.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:20:22 PM

I think there is no people controlling the crypto market that's why market price rapidly change from time to time and that is because of the demand and supply in the market. The demand and supply is the only factor that controlled crypto market.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
kamoto

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:46:50 PM

Well ... people who have so much money to have an impact on the market you will never know by name. They're too smart for that. These people are called "whales." It is these people who can collude with each other that allows them to influence the market because of the huge total amount of money.
todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:05:49 PM

No one can control the market, Bitcoin is free and has no management from anyone.
If it is a market I think Bitcoin billionaire can do this or the big investors can manipulate the ups and downs of the market. They can make new people or non-political investors sell out their cheap BTCs at cheap prices and sell them at higher prices for their own benefit.
What we need to do for small investors is to keep up, wait, and make their own decisions.

tulezua

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:21:41 PM

No one can control electronic money except ourselves, the way we manipulate the transaction and go through difficult times, only ourselves to feel and adapt. If supply increases, people's demand will increase, but if supply decreases, the demand of the population will decrease as the current market price decreases. Now people are afraid of investing because the price of encryption is constantly falling.
Dolarin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:24:55 PM

The market will definitely be bullish. But when? - that's a good question. Blockchain is a new breakthrough technology that is actively developing now and in the future it will be the main technology in the world of Finance, but when it happens - no one knows.
Rainbow009

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:29:08 PM

Bitcoin is a decentralized currency, it has no central control system. The market is controlled by the market forces of demand and supply.
But individuals with majority shares can manipulate it.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:30:11 PM

The market price of fluctuating up and down is a function of number token supply at a short period of time, with a less demanding, which affects the market price by going down on Red point indicator, at that point more investors are needed, which is the major challenge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: