Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:44:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who controls the crypto market?  (Read 4720 times)
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:50:48 PM

Peoples, market control the price.  Supply and demand, more peoples to buy, the price will going up and vice versa.

I do understand this idea. People create the values because without them there will be no demands and so the price should go down. It is the basic law of demand and supply. But honestly I also wanted to know why there was a news about price manipulation several months ago? Is it because there are people who are really setting the price such that exchanges only follows them or perhaps add a bit of increase or decrease on the prices? Or do Exchanges set their own value without even trying to consider other prices as well? And who sets miner fees? Aren't they the same person or group of people? These things aren't really so clear to me yet they are so important in undestanding the whole process in my own opinion. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Fred3030

Activity: 728
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 03:54:30 PM

The crypto market is simple controlled by market forces, demand and supply. The actions of these forces are dependent on news. If the news is bad then certainly we have more supply than demand and prices are driven down but if the news are positive we have the other way round.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Oracolcoin XOR    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:56:40 PM

People are the one who control the market of cryptocurrency.
They are the one who give the demand and the price of any crypto.
But sometimes there are whales who set walls to make the coin value fall and give them a nice price to collect more coins/
namcunguyen

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:12:54 PM

I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?
In my opinion the market price of crypto is a profitable market for many people. Besides this market is very complex, risky and unpredictable. From the end of 2017 until now, market prices have fallen sharply and we wonder who controls and controls the market? i think the Bitcoin speculators they charge and collect large amounts of money make the price rise and then sell out to push the volume of Bitcoin plentiful to reduce prices and control the market, along with whales. Either way the market is slowly coming back for some months.
buwad suka sili

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:20:00 PM

I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?

For me market movement was affected by some of the big investor so whatever they want to do will reflect to the other cryptocurrencies .
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:35:53 PM

no crypto market regulates but that causes prices to rise and fall due to the influence of buyers and sellers. Crypto markets are currently declining because holders sell their bitcoin at cheap prices, I really don't like the nature of those who don't want to try to hold or sell their coins at a more expensive price.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 04:37:14 PM

Theoretically, the price is determined by the law of demand and supply in the market. However, this market is still immature and hence it is comparatively easier for the big whales and institutional investors to manipulate the price in the way they want (it's a significantly difficult task though). The mass awareness is the only option to make it more natural. Thus, we should make our decision based on our own research instead of relying on any other's point of view.
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:45:49 PM

who determines the crypto market in my opinion is investors who have a lot of money.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:49:05 PM

75% early investor
25% nvestor like you & Me. Try to stick on Crypto you also be in 75% within some year. Actually , we need to learn the market emotion. When you master on it market is yours , just play with it & earn form it.
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:50:47 PM

I think who control price the crypto market is big investors,   they can control in low price and then to the high price. Everything of cryptocurrency depends on them, that prices go up and down because of the consequences of our own selling btc at a low price.
I agree that moving crypto prices is nothing but a big investor, they are moving the market and price.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:58:51 PM

Controller of the crypto market at the present now i think whales, ICOS campaign managers, they keep  alot of Bitcoin and ETH, Bitcoin speculators whom they buy in bulk and keep them to manipulate the market and do price as they like.

SAYDAKHMETOV

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:01:44 PM

Not who. And what controls the market of crypto currency. Here, as in other markets, everything is controlled by supply and demand. That is, when the demand for a high price increases, when there are many offers, and there is no demand, then the price naturally falls. I think this is the main reason.
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:15:01 PM

I would love to say that btc price is controlled only by supply and demand, but in fact it is absolutely dependent of the behavior of investors who have a large volume of coins (whales).
Manipulations with prices have become an integral part of the market, and these people contribute largerly to price fluctuations.

jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:16:33 PM

with bitcoin, there is no specific owner of it. But we know that someone named Satoshi Nakamoto first introduced and developed bitcoin as we can see in this forum. But people are responsible of controlling the price because the demand and supply of the cryptocurrency in the market decide what will be the price, and so does each market has a different price of btc in it. If you like you can wait a bit longer but bitcoin will surely gonna rise.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:22:40 PM

Whales and High net worth investors and institutional investors and mostly wall street investors all are involved in crypto market prices movements
Heavens Gate

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:23:25 PM

The crypto currency market in my opinion is controlled by a measure by the whales and market pundits...... They sort of decide where things go and then there is the occasional hacker and his antics and there are those who panic when the market swings they also control the market Grin
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:31:15 PM

Who have money they control the market.
Who have money control the world, what the problems with controling small crypto market, especially small altcoins

HioasAaod224

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:55:47 PM

I think the nature of Bitcoin is hardly controlled by anyone, only the owners of it can control their use, and in terms of value, I think the value of Bitcoin will depend on the market quite a lot. Even governments that do not accept it all want to destroy or diminish the value of Bitcoin, but they certainly can not do it.
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:32:31 AM

There are some people who believe that bitcoin is controlled by a bitcoin cartel. Which I think is the reason of the current price suppression. There's a very informative article about this that you can read, here it is: https://medium.com/@super.crypto1/4th-dimension-bitcoin-manipulation-cartel-can-it-be-burnt-no-way-c53de65c166a

thuyvy2207

Activity: 256

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:38:52 AM

Our crypto market is influenced by the following factors: Campaign managers raise money. Bitcoin speculators collect large amounts of Bitcoin and price to control the market price. Sharks purchase and discharge goods. The person who holds the large amount of bitcoin can decide on supply and demand.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: