Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:52:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who controls the crypto market?  (Read 4717 times)
stillwait123

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:05:31 PM

As I think, bitcoin market is large and fluctuate day by day, so it is very difficult to control and it is harder to find controllers. We should control our trading as well and we You can also ask bitcoin experts for more information on this.
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:06:38 PM

I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?

To be honest I don't have any idea who controls the crypto market. But I think they are the people who are professional in the world of crypto currency. They are one of the legends in this era. And they are also investors in crypto currency.
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:08:18 PM

Supply and Demand - the classic operators control the crypto market.
Basically it's the users who has the power to control this system and take over of it. Well without us crypto would be nothing because its strength comes from within us. We are the supplier of its power and without us it would be dysfunctional. We control it because it is ours and that is an obvious thing to understand.

What you say is very reasonable about all this. I agree with all the opinions you convey. Hopefully everyone understands this.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:14:12 PM

I want to believe that noone can control crypto market, but I am afraid that someone doing this. And I don't know who, I can only assume.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:17:23 PM

the expert always said that you need to wait and keep holding when there are bullish on the market, because it will recover into a normal again, but in fact we dont know about that and i think it is very hard to do that

satria2

Activity: 297

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:23:31 PM

the expert always said that you need to wait and keep holding when there are bullish on the market, because it will recover into a normal again, but in fact we dont know about that and i think it is very hard to do that

It will be very difficult for everyone to understand if you don't understand it but one thing, there will be someone who will manage it and always be patient.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:28:38 PM

I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?

Here in Bitcoin there was no centre of control, and we can say that the market flow reflect how the people were doing in this past few months, but as we all know there is classification of people here, but then the market moves as the group of investors make a move which make a continuous and spiral effect for everyone to obtain a good value to transact.

I think group of large investors are always controlling that crypto market, if they want to dump it they will make more bad news and will dump price in the market, same with pumping the price.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:30:32 PM

It will be very difficult for everyone to understand if you don't understand it but one thing, there will be someone who will manage it and always be patient.
I think no one can easily control the crypto market  because crypto market is not depending on one person only it is depending on the whole volume of the market investors that is why the price is unstable and it is also seasonal. Sometimes the price rise and sometimes it will fall, because the number of investors and the demand is also unstable so then I believe that no one can control the crypto market, because no one can really control the mind of investors on the feild that invest into it.
block2point0

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:33:41 PM

Market is controlling by whales and bulk bitcoin holders because they manipulate market price according to their need. they can be a group of peoples now market is moving between $6 to $7k price and small pump and dump is happening again and again so we need to aware about market entry and exit because right action on right time is important.now many smart investors making profit in this downtrend bcs they are taking advantage of this bearish market small pump and dump.
Josiah Dave Leonor

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:34:21 PM

They will have a formula to manipulate the market and bring profits to the organization and The price will shoot up if the demand is higher than the supply.Bitcoin market is a free market, meaning that the price of Bitcoin is decided by the difference between the demand and supply.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:41:49 PM

I want to believe that noone can control crypto market, but I am afraid that someone doing this. And I don't know who, I can only assume.
Well, I think in any game, from gambling to football and in many other areas, behind these markets will always be an organization and these organizations are the ones who determine the existence and development of that market in future. And similarly in the crypto market, big bosses are always in control, many people may think that I am imagining and misrepresenting the truth but hope they understand that this is a real story, accuracy is very high, as you say, we may not know those people but we still feel they exist and observe us.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:48:13 PM

The key to understanding control of a crypto currency (via consensus and contribution) vs control of a fiat currency (via central banking) is simple.A central bank has the ability to extract value from the people who use their fiat currency. They have a government with guns to enforce the use of the currency.All the participants of a crypto currency can only create value for each other or the entire thing falls apart because there is no incentive to support the currency.A failure to perpetuate the core ideas that make a crypto coin possible makes everyone involved poorer so there are many positive incentives intentionally built into crypto currencies that prevent everyone from becoming poorer.After all... Who, in their right mind, would support any system that makes everyone poorer while enriching a chosen few? (Cough - Central Banking!) I hope this was useful for you!
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:48:57 PM

Attack on 51%. In this case, we mean the actual possibility for the owners of several joint mining pools of China, to use the available (under control) + -50% capacity to begin assembling an alternative version of the chain. If this is implemented, all the NODs will switch to the version of "intruders" by default ...

As a result, fork, accusation of attack, split of the blockade, information war on the Internet, chaos. Blocker BTC does not work (on what version?! On fraudulent, no ...), there are heated arguments and the development teams offer their versions of the block as "correct" and in which the "consequences of the attack are corrected and eliminated." Part of the transactions of honest users will in any case be lost (rolled back). As a result, we need days or weeks to stabilize the situation and the bulk came to consensus and started working on one version of the block (there is a possibility that it will not work, there will be several widely supported versions of "loyal" blockers) ... Of course the price of BTC under such circumstances will decrease in progression, especially since at that time it will certainly be much higher than now ...

p.s. The capacities leave the pools that they "used" ... but in the end they will also gather in other large pools, which will lead us to a similar situation ...
Simply now, the explicit political and geographical centralization of China.
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:06:11 PM

In my own opinion, Crypto market can't control by anyone because it is made in decentralized form that means no one can touch and controlled it.

Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:13:27 PM

The market is majorly controlled by demand and supply of investors. When sell order is high, the price drops and when buy order is high, the price rises. This is one future that almost no one got control over and it will continue in such path.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:15:45 PM

Crypto market is currently regulated by exchanges and large investors, in whose hands are concentrated large volumes of assets.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
jameskarl46

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:22:36 PM

There are really been in the markets that are able to pump and dump the price of bitcoin and other cryptos. We cannot say that these are big investors, what I think - these are groups of big investors who have one head that controlled them.
arc67583

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:00:46 PM

I don't think there is an individual or a group who runs the crypto market it is run through demand so whether a price of currency to increase or decrease the main fact can be considered as the demand level it has gained in that particular moment because according to that traders do buying and selling and that increases or decreases the [rice of the token
kenel

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:20:46 PM

I think the best way to earn bitcoin is to train cryptocurrency. this will allow you to earn what you teach yourself
callyf

Activity: 203
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:36:30 PM

Who control the crypto market the answer is investor
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: