Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:08:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who controls the crypto market?  (Read 4717 times)
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:16:38 PM

i think bitcoin case is different . almost everyone met it after its creation, unlike every other new coins. and  moreso, no one is responsible for price movement either up or down. the market is controlled by every player of it. prices dont just move up or down, people move them by their trading actions daily.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:48:30 PM

I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?

Obviously the people behind who is responsible for the movement price value are those who collected Bitcoin/Bitcoin collector which it

leads to increase its value. If there are more whale investors or more users for sure the demand will increase and that is unstoppable if that

happens when Bitcoin rapidly to the moon, it will goes up! Smiley
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:05:30 PM

I think bitcoin  and it fellows are not controlled or managed by any single individual. The issue is bitcoin is run and managed by it own holders (ourselves). Bitcoin is just a vehicle, for the good, the bad and everything that happens to BTC we are the cause.
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:18:37 PM

I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?
Indeed, almost market controled by big investors which can trade big ammount of money, they are making huge waves at this market and also news can make that impact on trading which can be positive really fast and negative  when trying to trade cheap

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:20:50 PM

It is not controlled by the central authorities there is a core team who build and developed the bitcoin public contributors who gives help to the core team to improve the currency but they also have a limited amount on it payment network because the distributed computer networks make up the network miners where crypto is controlled and crypto exchanges where you can exchange and store cryptos so we can say its not controlled by any single authority or institute.
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:32:52 PM

No one single individual or entity controls the market but a band of whales and profiteers who seek a profit margin never heard before manipulate the price and markets to bring a confusion that in the long run favours their pockets and wallets.... The wall street manipulative methods are also largely employed here!
It looks like various ways and techniques to make a benefit are real. Even if crypto market isn't controlled by anyone, price can be manipulated by traders and rich people. There must be a group like that exist in order to get a big profit for themselves.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 12:55:33 AM

Bitcoin is decentralized thus it does not have any central authority in control of its operations. However, users of Bitcoin have the power to determine its value on the market. Understanding its significance and trading it with good prices determines its value.

erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:45:44 AM

Well, no body can control the crypto market because this is a decentralized market. There are whales though that can certainly manipulate the prices but otherwise it can't be controlled
AAKODI

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:58:30 AM

Peoples, market control the price.  Supply and demand, more peoples to buy, the price will going up and vice versa.

Yeah the people in the crypto community always plays a big role to change the path of the crypto market and also the demand mainly decided by them but each and every individuals mind is controlled mainly by the outside world I am saying this because media and news these day make huge impact on the crypto market directly or indirectly so personals who are in the crypto trading industry always make decisions according to them and that is why even for no reason some currency prices are reacting unbelievable directions

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Alex_Kidd

Activity: 213

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:10:05 AM

In my opinion many of the first buyers are for sure some of the people who control the market, they had the opportunity to buy a lot of bitcoins at a very low price.
solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:14:30 AM

No one individual can truly hold claim to the control of the entire cryptocurrency market. Everything is just based on the supply and demand condition at a particular period of time.
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:55:59 AM

in my opinion the cryptocurrency of all prices and developing values is influenced by the movement of investors in the trading cycle and the buying and selling of the investors themselves

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
C0ld_Zero

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:02:13 AM

Cryptocurrency is a virtual resource. It takes a shot at permanent blockchain Technology.

Despite the fact that you may get alot of reaction or suspicion however the substantiates reality about any crypto money control is that,

"it's controlled by ruling gathering of individuals who have real rate in their control. "

One of my case is celebrated Whales gathering. Who is commanding the BTC showcase and also manuplating Alt coin advertise on world level trades.
bocah cilik

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:04:08 AM

I think that society and the market are the main keys to controlling prices.
With supply and demand, more people are interested in buying, so prices will rise and vice versa.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:11:07 AM

It is the supply and demand will control the crypto market in which the higher demand of a certain commodity will make the price to become higher too but some time the big whales will manipulate and will conspired to control the real demand in which they could create a pump and dump scenarios.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:14:48 AM

I don't think a person can controls the crypto market but let's imagine if 1 person or a group of "Whale" that have so many coins on their wallet, IF they dump or pump all the token, the price can easily changed in a second. I don't know is it real or not but it's seems possible to happen, a group of rich people control a token market or whole crypto market.
kuzmnh

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:50:10 AM

I think that no one controls,Yes there are whales that can raise or drop ,but a drop in the sea .
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1859

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:16:36 AM

While the whales out there are somehow powerful in terms of the movements of the prices, they cannot really dictate them every single minute. And so I would say that the only ones who are powerful enough to make the market bullish or bearish are the people themselves who either sell or buy. So, in the face of the down market right now, it is not a few or the whales who are pulling it down, they are those who rather sell despite the cheap price.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Dianafangki

Activity: 207

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:32:01 AM

It is the supply and demand will control the crypto market in which the higher demand of a certain commodity will make the price to become higher too but some time the big whales will manipulate and will conspired to control the real demand in which they could create a pump and dump scenarios.

this makes perfect sense in the stock market, but if there is no binding policy and control controls, there is fear that there will be a wild monopoly in the future, there must be some points where price movements are reasonable, but this is unavoidable because the whales also plays role in spreading sentiment, they also want price increases compared to daily profits.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:35:19 AM

No one individual can truly hold claim to the control of the entire cryptocurrency market. Everything is just based on the supply and demand condition at a particular period of time.

No one can really control the entire cryptocurrency market but there are times that the price are said to be manipulated by a lot of whales which hold a lot of Bitcoins for the profit in the future.

I guess people who are using Bitcoin can also be considered as one of the manipulators or controllers of the price but not that wide or large since they can do it in a smaller scale. If most of the people who use Bitcoin or invest on it hold it for a long time, the supply will go down and that means that the demand of it will be high meaning also higher price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: