Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:22:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who controls the crypto market?  (Read 4717 times)
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:28:18 AM

I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?

For me no one can control it but there is someone that can affect it. I think the investor is the one who can affect it because if there are so many investor that invest the market price will be affected.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kekenapep

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:30:06 AM

Bitcoin is a decentralized currency,decentralized meaning it's not controlled by a government or a Central Bank,bitcoin is controlled by the individuals in the cryptocurrency world,mostly the big investors,the demand most times determines the rise or fall in the price
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 06:34:04 AM

Crypto market is running by many exchanges platform in the internet and every coin have different platform and can't say that one coin will be trade on all exchanges. Any body can buy and sell any coin from any where in the whole world and no need to registered in any particular country. Mainly demand and supply of the investors is controlling the crypto market.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:37:09 AM

Crryptocurrency is controlled by people who own it.
They cannot manipulate the price of Cryptocurrency because everyone has the right to sell and buy it.

Even if there is a WHALES, maybe in some of the trade we do the exchange.
cr7

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:49:01 AM

It is impossible to control the entire cryptocurrency market, but you can set the direction of price movement. I often noticed that it is enough to sell a couple of thousand bitcoins, thereby causing a chain reaction of lowering the price of bitcoin!
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:01:31 AM

I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?
Actually, there is no entity that has the power to dictate a cryptocurrency's price but there are ways that they can manipulate it. There are these so called "whales". Whales are the biggest market players and they can contribute to the change in a cryptocurrency's price and they can use it for their own good.
jiniyaakter

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:06:37 AM

I work crypto in last 2 year but I don't know who control cryptomarket but I think investors control this market and all market control is not possible
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:10:24 AM

As you all know the huge whales and cartels are the ones running the show. Make no mistake about it, some early adopters and corporations and millionaires have made huge bank getting into Bitcoin early so they made a killing and because the market is relatively small in size compared with other financial markets, they can do whatever they want to control and suppress the price so they can weed out all the little fish trying hard to get rich off of this. These Entities feed off their panic selling prey like vultures and because most of the people in the market follow the herd and are retarded at times, that's how they capitulate us.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:16:26 AM

As you all know the huge whales and cartels are the ones running the show. Make no mistake about it, some early adopters and corporations and millionaires have made huge bank getting into Bitcoin early so they made a killing and because the market is relatively small in size compared with other financial markets, they can do whatever they want to control and suppress the price so they can weed out all the little fish trying hard to get rich off of this. These Entities feed off their panic selling prey like vultures and because most of the people in the market follow the herd and are retarded at times, that's how they capitulate us.

not all only whales and big people but almost all people that use and buy a crypto do also have the right to control it . we crypto enthusiast can also manipulate the crypto market on our own hands because whenever we buy and sell , we are also moving the scale but not as noticeable as whales or any other powerful people because we only own a little amount of coins why big players do already hold a huge number of one whole crypto  .

but we shouldnt get dictated by them , instead we can still do what we really wanted to do . we can sell or buy no matter what is the current status of the market .
Farhan786

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:19:51 AM

I think all crypto member control crypto market. We know when more people buy bitcoin the bitcoin demand and price is high. As long as we believe that there is the power of Bitcoin, we will continue to increase prices.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:26:18 AM

I think all crypto member control crypto market. We know when more people buy bitcoin the bitcoin demand and price is high. As long as we believe that there is the power of Bitcoin, we will continue to increase prices.

Well small players generally cannot control the market because you you would be buying/selling something like 0.1 or maybe be less or may be something like 0.5 etc. This will just cannot effect the market anyhow as big players buy/sell 1000's of btc together.
ZazaG7

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:33:31 AM

predominantly whales control the market and controlled progressively and a few people from organizations likewise control the market and fence individuals additionally controlled the market so much , more extravagant turn out to be more rich poorer turns out to be more poor by the crypto space due to the here and there advertise such a large number of individuals rekt and portfolio is down especially due to control of bitcoin.
Zebulun18

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:40:58 AM

Actually, I examine white paper and make inquiries about it to the group in a wire. I think this is right, in light of the fact that on the off chance that they don't know white paper or can not clarify something, at that point they do ico for cash and not for the undertaking thought.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:51:59 AM

In reality nobody control the cryptocurrency market it is purely decentralized and no government agencies or no central governments are in control on cryptocurrency only governments can form guidelines
r2d2moons

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:06:34 AM

We do not know who controls the crypto market, it all happens for me anonymously. So maybe someone knows but, I'm not!
katri

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:08:22 AM

The whales that have huge money to move the price of the coin. They may indirectly controlling it but the money they are putting is one of the reasons to move the price in the marketplace.
Futureglory

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:30:30 AM

We can definitely point out this individual as the main controller of the crypto world. Mostly people might think there is always a big giant behind the scene paving way and controlling the affairs of crypto world. This kind of things makes me like crypto because that means it power lies in the hand of its members and in the case we have a say in it direction per reason of how we showcase the trend of marketing on various exchanges.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
honglien

Activity: 293

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:39:06 AM

Control of the current crypto market is dominated by large Bitcoin holders and sharks joining the trade. That's just my opinion and how do you think?
HerbertMarcel

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:05:12 PM

The crypto market is totally an open market there is no one who can control this market because bitcoin can't be regulated.

maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:07:41 PM

I think that this is a large group of people whom we call whales and they are most profitable for themselves manipulating the market while having a very large capital

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: