Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:39:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who controls the crypto market?  (Read 4717 times)
kaena555

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:03:25 PM

I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?
No one to control the market, and I think. so it should be, to solve everything in the cryptocurrency market should be the consumers themselves, that is, those people who use these currencies.

Debu

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:12:46 PM

For me answer to this question that no one and nobody ever does control the crypto currency market. The price of the different crypto currency only changes because of the different factors that affect the crypto currency, such as the supply and demand. The people are the main element that control the market itself. and also this is true that the big whales or the billionaires who got majority of the coin controls the price of every coins. But people are responsible of controlling the price because the demand and supply of the cryptocurrency in the market decide what will be the price.
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:18:45 PM

I believe that people can control the crypto market. If there are many investors the market is up When the number of investor decreases also the market decreases

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
cetald

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 01:21:41 PM

Despite the fact that the cryptocurrency market is quite large, in comparison with the classical financial market, it is still small. Even the movements of about $1 million affect the price of the cryptocurrency market. Therefore, this market can be influenced by someone who has a lot of money.

jekquenkinkas

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:29:40 PM

many have influenced the bitcoin market to date, one of them is negative news about bitcoin, and market demand is falling so prices will drop.
but I am thinking whether the price is set by the many coin holders so they can determine the price.
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:49:13 PM

Despite the fact that the cryptocurrency market is quite large, in comparison with the classical financial market, it is still small. Even the movements of about $1 million affect the price of the cryptocurrency market. Therefore, this market can be influenced by someone who has a lot of money.
the market can be influenced by someone who has a lot of money, but the market can survive if market conditions are stable like the stock market. someone is unable to influence the market if crypto market conditions are in a good position

Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:20:41 PM

Who controls the market, the it is also the people who controls the market that is why we need to be at least be patient with what we are doing especially now, for sure that it is a buy back period for the market and will soon rise.

Watch out for this SPACE!
cjinny

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:30:19 PM

Of course everyone who holds bitcoin is the one who organizes it freely, but behind the people who hold bitcoin and control it there must be some big capital group that holds a lot of bitcoin, I'm sure the group has an interest in carrying out their secret mission by controlling the crypto market .
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:04:58 AM

Of course, traders and investors are only able to control the market and this is also the way that the prices of altcoins and tokens are falling today because of dumped.
KIROMATH

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:37:30 AM

Peoples, market control the price.  Supply and demand, more peoples to buy, the price will going up and vice versa.

Yeah it is a collection of many things when more people to buy there is much demand so the price increase and if more people start selling the price will eventually go in the other direction and for more people to buy or sell information in the market plays a major role so good/positive information make more people to buy and increases the price  and bad news change the market in the other direction so it is a chain of reactions
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:30:13 PM

I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?

This is still a mystery for me. Any peoples could be able to control the market when they have a huge amount of coins.
Maybe whales of crypto have a control, but i don't have proof for this explanation.
The market of crypto is volatile, i think that is because many peoples trying to manipulate the price.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:16:25 PM

Peoples, market control the price.  Supply and demand, more peoples to buy, the price will going up and vice versa.
Yes, you are right, it depends on price, because it depends on demand.
But I see that they have sold more for the current situation, because they feel panicked with the fall in prices, it's really hysterical at the current price.
kehed90

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:37:35 PM

crypto is a fully decentralized digital market, meaning that there is no central bank or organization that controls it, therefore the Bitcoin trade is an attractive investment field with high yield potential due to the high level of currency volatility.
topsyze

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:39:08 PM

Cryptomarket is self regulated.
bsce1-1

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:47:56 PM

As far as I know, we as a user or in the world of bitcoin is the one who control the crypto market. Because human is one who the main important in the economy or in the crypto market. Why? people who patronize the bitcoin that can affect the happening in the bitcoin for an example they have no people who interested in digital money, it's outcome will become downward and the result of them the value of bitcoin will rise up because to get more patronize their product. In overall, it is just like an economy that which we encounter everyday.
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:29:25 PM

Cryptocurrency is fully decentralized so there is no single body or person that controls the market rather the market is being influenced by the sentiments of the market. Though some people utterances can influence the market in either way but still it is the market sentiments that determines  the outcome of the price.
sino22

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:35:38 PM

maybe what I know is that controlling market prices is the holders and also investors, and makes negative news about bitcoin then many people panic and sell cheaply, and greedy people use this
Sealis

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:47:40 PM

Crypto is a market controlled by its users. This is the reason why the government wants to prevent the growth of crypto, since they themselves cannot control it. They are afraid of the flow of money crypto can produce in which they have no idea as to how to control it.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:26:41 PM

nobody regulates the actual crypto marketplace, I'm certain when the crypto marketplace may just develop or even drop depending on buys as well as product sales. therefore there isn't any actual innovator within the crypto marketplace.
bratuha

Activity: 420

BRINGING MAGIC

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:36:17 PM

The exchange controls the crypto market and the owners of the exchange are the big players who control the crypto market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: