Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:33:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who controls the crypto market?  (Read 4717 times)
hanlap

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:44:31 PM

Only Bitcoin investors control market prices because they are the exchange of buy and sell. Supply and demand are important factors for downward trend and price increase. If demand is higher then it will tend to increase if there is no downward trend.
Bubblestonemax

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:47:41 PM

For cryptocurrency market, what drives the market is forces of demand  and supply and this determines if the price is going up or coming down
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 06:51:00 PM

Every market is controlled by human emotions and, of course, there are ways to set emotional tone via media by big players but everything exists in our mind. 

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lorapalmer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:42:30 AM

Actually, no one controls the crypto market. It is only you one and only controller when you are buying or selling your coins at the market. People influence the market and its prices by buying or selling cryptocurrency. I don't know any other controllers or influencers on the crypto market. Maybe the opinion of some respected and famous finance people or businessmen have influence as well but definitely not till that degree.

Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:42:40 AM

Peoples, market control the price.  Supply and demand, more peoples to buy, the price will going up and vice versa.

Yeah it is a collection of many things when more people to buy there is much demand so the price increase and if more people start selling the price will eventually go in the other direction and for more people to buy or sell information in the market plays a major role so good/positive information make more people to buy and increases the price  and bad news change the market in the other direction so it is a chain of reactions

No other third party including the government control the cryptocurrency market. It has a special feature so called decentralisation. Unlike the fiat currency where the control lies in the government , cryptocurrency is not regulated by it.

DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 12:45:44 AM

Remember, this whole thing about crypto is largely decentralized, thus, there is no single authoritative body in control of the crypto market. Although there are few centralized platforms among crypto, the market is largely influenced by the efforts and influence of the users of crypto. How well sellers and buyers treat the coins on the market affect the performance of the market.
Mandarava

Activity: 742
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:47:20 AM

It can not be said that the market is controlled by someone alone. If it is very general, then we can say that it is controlled by the same people who control the global banking system.
BronstadID

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:07:05 AM

Some people confuse decentralized blockchain system with market control. Those are completely different things. I mean, you can't control a decentralized system, but a market it different and it is controlled, of course. However, control of the cryptomarket is not so obvious, but it definitely exists although no one can tell you for sure who it is who controls it.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:00:10 AM

the news is very influential on the price of cryptocurrency currently circulating
Good news will make cryptocurrency prices rise
while bad news will make cryptocurrency prices fall
and only a few credible sources can be used as a reference in obtaining valid and actual news

#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:37:26 AM

I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?

I also do not understand that bitcoin is really down, I know bitcoin is starting to fall and I also think whether there is a company or person running it, maybe I think bitcoin is coming down because the dollar is weak and bitcoin users are too many and bitcoin companies are difficult to play the round of cryptocurrency finance.
syntac

Activity: 338

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:46:58 AM

I hope, do not panic easily and fear the drastic changes in the price of bitcoin, in time I am sure the price of bitcoin will soar. and that only snares the local government so that the development of bitcoin is limited, because it feels that it can disrupt the banking system in that country.
quynhtran722

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:01:07 AM

The market is crypto small compared to other markets such as stock, forex.
So it was manipulated by the big sharks, and behind them there was an army of market experts, money experts, economists ... among the 11 million owners of Bitcoin. About 1,000 people (about 0.009%) are controlling 35.4% of the total current supply of BTC. These 'owners', or 'sharks', are taking control of the Bitcoin network.
Amberlin

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:11:26 AM

Peoples, market control the price.  Supply and demand, more peoples to buy, the price will going up and vice versa.

yes I agree with you, More and more people need crypto increasingly increase the price of the crypto.
twa

Activity: 320

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:14:09 AM

I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?
until now I have never known of any institution or someone who can control and monitor the development of crypto currencies if there is certainly a security aspect in investment will be even better

Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:24:27 AM

Of course everyone who holds bitcoin is the one who organizes it freely, but behind the people who hold bitcoin and control it there must be some big capital group that holds a lot of bitcoin, I'm sure the group has an interest in carrying out their secret mission by controlling the crypto market .
ts only speculation we can never be 100% sure or state a fact,  but personally I think you're right.
nealdlover

Activity: 345

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:38:21 AM

People can control other btc or crypto and if the market is down it is because participants have sold or withdrawn their investments and if they reinvest, the market will increase. So hope for a good future for us and I think everything will be fine soon
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:05:39 AM

People can control other btc or crypto and if the market is down it is because participants have sold or withdrawn their investments and if they reinvest, the market will increase. So hope for a good future for us and I think everything will be fine soon
No one can control with the market. I believe that big investors cannot also control the market because they are not the same and they are both have a different understanding about the crypto feild. I believe that bitcoin has a very big potential coin that is why the price is almost changing everyday and every night due to the different kinds of people with different decision on the feild.
nakarp

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:56:03 AM

company and cryptographer controls the crypto market.
Joannafarrell

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:14:09 AM

I think all crypto member control crypto market. We know when more people buy bitcoin the bitcoin demand and price is high. As long as we believe that there is the power of Bitcoin, we will continue to increase prices.
Relmarrowny

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:15:25 AM

Those who hold cryptocurrency. They will control the crypto market. Someone once said that "Whale" is the one who controls the financial market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: