Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:36:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who controls the crypto market?  (Read 4717 times)
JerryLucky

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:10:27 AM

It is true that no one can control bitcoin and crypto market.
Futureglory

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:12:51 AM

Control of bitcoin is not in the power of any institution or arm of government and as such it gives it requisite autonomy to it members as to how they trade and make transaction with it determines the control of bitcoin or crypto market. The chain of command of demand and supply of crypto determine the fate and value of the coin.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
dbijoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:21:52 AM

I am sagest crypto market control the maximum holder and crypto management member.In spite of a stumbling start to the outright acceptance of cryptocurrencies, the Philippine government is clearly waking up to the many advantages that the technology can bring. This change has not gone unnoticed by some of the industry players.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:58:18 AM

Of course people who have very large funds or what we often call the term whales. Because with funds which are very large of course he can buy a large amount of BTC. When he made the purchase, it was then that he could shift market prices easily.

silentgenius

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:31:38 AM

A cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency that uses cryptography for security. A cryptocurrency is difficult to counterfeit because of this security feature. A defining feature of a cryptocurrency and arguably its most endearing allure is its organic nature; it is not issued by any central authority, rendering it theoretically immune to government interference or manipulation.
1.Core Team
2.Public Contributors
3.Payment Networks
4.Miners
5.etc.
Lauriel lyh

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:19:54 PM

that is us, the change in crypto is very much determined by the principle of supply and demand, the shorter is if many people buy the crypto price increases and if many people sell the crypto price decreases, therefore many strategies need to be considered before making a decision to sell or buy.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:29:15 PM

In my opinion, the market users are the one's who control the market. They are the only one's capable of buying and selling at their preferred prices or value. It is hard to tell whenever some groups or company might be controlling the market because it is stated in their circulating supply that sometimes that bounty hunters receive the large part of that circulation and some are part of the system for it to work properly.
bright07

Activity: 392
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 10:40:23 PM

Lion is the king of jungle, whale is the king of water, so high investors or profit makers are controlling the crypto currency, but not only them it is buyer, and seller relationship is also it's pillar.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:47:56 PM

I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?
I think the big holders control it and the big investors of bitcoin can do control because they want that many people can do buy at small amount before the price will goes up again.
xlmlover

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:37:11 AM

Because the main goal of the trader is to benefit from the difference in fluctuations in Bitcoin prices, they are the party that responds most quickly to a global issue. Whether manifested in the act of buying or selling, actions that are often speculative in nature clearly have a big influence on the volatility of Bitcoin.
News such as the refusal of a country to legalize the use of Bitcoin can have a bad impact, so it is not uncommon for Bitcoin traders to respond by opening sell orders. Conversely, positive news such as the increase in merchants accepting Bitcoin, can be welcomed by the purchase of large amounts of Bitcoin by traders.
Raidal

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 02:53:49 AM

No official party controls the market price of crypto currencies. Indeed bitcoin prices affect the price of other crypto currencies but bitcoin does not hold control over market prices. At the moment, I see no one controls the market price of crypto currencies. It's just that, crypto currency market prices can be manipulated as if someone is controlling. This manipulation is usually carried out by the owner of a large amount of bitcoin or manipulation by some people in cooperation to get certain benefits. Usually this manipulation will cause panic which will lead to panic sell or panic buy. When the desired situation is reached, the manipulation party will take advantage. That is a bit of my opinion.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:59:11 AM

I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?
No i dont think there is someone who actually control the market. Its true crypto are easily to get manipulate by someone who are famous or some whales that got so much money in crypto, but despite all of that i believe the community who control the market.

nakarp

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:07:44 AM

No anyone controls the market it sometime pump and dump The exchanges that facilitate the ability to move stored value from one crypto coin into another also allow you to exchange fiat for crypto coins too. These exchanges are the only outside organizations that have a semblance of "control" over a given coin.
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:12:31 AM

Cryptocurrency is decentralized and it's what makes it unique. People controls it. The higher the demand it have, the higher it gets. The more people buy a coin, the higher the value it becomes. So, it would depend on the movement in the market.

Limsam

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:15:22 AM

i think no one can control the crypto market because it is decentralized and anonymous
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:28:18 AM

i think no one can control the crypto market because it is decentralized and anonymous

No one can control the market, as you had said it is decentralized unlike the fiats that is being controlled by the government but cryptocurrencies following the law of demand and supply, it can be manipulated.

With a lot of people holding their own cryptocurrencies, the more cryptos people holds, the more they can manipulate the market but it is not that easy since every transaction that is done can affect or make a change to the market so it is really hard to be done.
Bobtong

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:48:23 AM

I think miners people who bought BTC before it got world popular, but really big players haven't come to the market yet, next year probably
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:20:54 AM

Not a single person can control the market but the bitcoin holders can control the crypto market and in these days people are doing their best to buy crypto and hold it and use it for trade purpose the main reason is many transaction takes place in the world is of crypto so people prefer it and Crypto market is good for all here rich and poor both can participate.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
minhkhoa

Activity: 325

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:42:34 AM

In the crypto market the price controllers of all are Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin's price increase and discount dominate the market. As Bitcoin increases, Altcoins also increase and vice versa. This is also a limitation of the Altcoins when heavily dependent on Bitcoin.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:48:52 AM

This market still non regulated.
In this kind of markets contol under reach peoples, one of then is who hacked mtGox

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: