Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:00:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169422 times)
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:19:47 PM

Another new project that comes out from its shell. Well, this is a good start for this project as it will face too many circumstances, trials, challenges and encounters different changes that needs for the whole project to struggle and keep on striving to aim its goal and vision to the crypto community.
This project is going through all circumstamces,trials but i think they will meet those expectation & can be make all features possible.

Yes nothing is impossible, the team are capable of doing this project into the crypto community. It might be a big journey for them since many things needs to be well guided and organize. With the presence of their profeciency im sure they will going to bring this project into the place where it should be.
They need to plan for big enough that this project come into the correct position.so it is hard & long way run.so we can also suggest them that how to improve

Everyone can suggest to make the project improved, but the last say will always be at the team. Development of project is a long process which needs more time. That is why it is better to trust the team to whatever they do as long they let people know about their actions. It is good also to be more patient  in waiting for the updates and achieving the main goal.
Team will not take their individual decisions, each team member will have a task with proper instructions and when all the active team players complete it successfully then the plan will be implemented at the end ultimately.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:32:42 PM

Another new project that comes out from its shell. Well, this is a good start for this project as it will face too many circumstances, trials, challenges and encounters different changes that needs for the whole project to struggle and keep on striving to aim its goal and vision to the crypto community.
This project is going through all circumstamces,trials but i think they will meet those expectation & can be make all features possible.

Yes nothing is impossible, the team are capable of doing this project into the crypto community. It might be a big journey for them since many things needs to be well guided and organize. With the presence of their profeciency im sure they will going to bring this project into the place where it should be.
They need to plan for big enough that this project come into the correct position.so it is hard & long way run.so we can also suggest them that how to improve
Absolutely,  preparation is the bet way to meet client's expectations and satisfaction. There is no such thing for one day process of success. All of these start from small plans and results to huge outcomes.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:42:12 PM

Very interesting project, but I would like to see the review of icoguide.com it would be meaningful to hear from professionals and experts.
Yes, please search and check the project before investing. You need to double check everything before anything else. Investing is very serious matter. Look and research as much as you can and be knowledgeable enough about the project and victory will be yours.
archibaltich

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:47:31 PM

The reach of the audience can not but surprise, really amazing. Plus the team looks pretty impressive. I hope, you will come out to realize your project in such a shaky position of the market. Good luck
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:50:55 PM

Very interesting project, but I would like to see the review of icoguide.com it would be meaningful to hear from professionals and experts.
Yes, please search and check the project before investing. You need to double check everything before anything else. Investing is very serious matter. Look and research as much as you can and be knowledgeable enough about the project and victory will be yours.

Exactly, for the better future you have to make a background check of the project before you are going to establish your thoughts in to this project. In this way you will be having a good time and maybe a good profit from it. Just be patient in waiting for a more profitable future.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 10:59:36 PM

didf you people have developed this as a second version of the project? i am pretty sure i saw something very similar a while back.

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:38:52 PM

didf you people have developed this as a second version of the project? i am pretty sure i saw something very similar a while back.
Really mate? I don't have any idea if there is another or previous project that has similar concept and content with this project. In my own opinion maybe they are similar in some manny ways but K  know they have different strategies and originality in terms of project presentation.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:29:09 PM

Really mate? I don't have any idea if there is another or previous project that has similar concept and content with this project. In my own opinion maybe they are similar in some manny ways but K  know they have different strategies and originality in terms of project presentation.

If that so it means it is a threats to us, to the team and also to the investors. Well if that happens it is really needs a hardwork to the people who set a plan and trust this project. We need to look for Strategies that might affect to success in the near future.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:57:39 PM

Really mate? I don't have any idea if there is another or previous project that has similar concept and content with this project. In my own opinion maybe they are similar in some manny ways but K  know they have different strategies and originality in terms of project presentation.

If that so it means it is a threats to us, to the team and also to the investors. Well if that happens it is really needs a hardwork to the people who set a plan and trust this project. We need to look for Strategies that might affect to success in the near future.

I think it's not a problem having a similar project. What matters most are the people behind the project. How they work on it in order to be different from others and how to make it successful. Active updates also can help  gain trust from the people which is very important.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Morjana17

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:17:02 PM

I think it's not a problem having a similar project. What matters most are the people behind the project. How they work on it in order to be different from others and how to make it successful. Active updates also can help  gain trust from the people which is very important.

Yes right, you got the point it is because having the same project is a challenge for one another both team will give the best out of it so the more investors will come to their project and I think no one will say it is repeated because it always depends to the stratgeies.

Morjana17

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:56:58 PM

Everyone can suggest to make the project improved, but the last say will always be at the team. Development of project is a long process which needs more time. That is why it is better to trust the team to whatever they do as long they let people know about their actions. It is good also to be more patient  in waiting for the updates and achieving the main goal.
Team will not take their individual decisions, each team member will have a task with proper instructions and when all the active team players complete it successfully then the plan will be implemented at the end ultimately.

That is what we called taking their responsibilities as part of the the project. We all know that this project is really positive outlook that it will be more successful because of the latest project possess. The implementation is always in the process of achieving the success for all good.

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:29:07 AM

That is what we called taking their responsibilities as part of the the project. We all know that this project is really positive outlook that it will be more successful because of the latest project possess. The implementation is always in the process of achieving the success for all good.
I hope they know that each of the community were here to support the project until they have reached their own success in the project and give a little comission for us.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:16:17 AM

Precisely buddy, another good and wonderful project from behind the teams ideas andinspiration. Hosting or making each project in reality needs more effort and perseverance to pursue. Trials and problems are natural it is just a matter of making things trackkng in the right track.
Transactions in the environment of the Internet became an integral part of everyday life of millions of people. They don't know any more how without it to live and plan plany beforehand. The project in turn provides such services therefore it is popular.
Just be sure that this project is going to live once it hit the hardcap of the project or after the end of the ICO, I'm totally sure and perfectly sure that the project gonna blow up someday.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:22:14 PM

There is a lot of actually similar projects with the sphere of tokens. It is connected with the fact that the subject of cryptocurrencies is limited and very often we see only modifications of old and unsuccessful platforms.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
zee123

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 04:30:21 PM

I am at a lost here what is the difference between the founders, management and company. Why the need to collect 40% all together?
Best you specify what the 20% token share for the company is as right now it is not clear.

▃▄▅▆▇ POTENTIAM -  The Rewarding Music Ecosystem ▇▆▅▄▃
▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ PRE ICO LIVE NOW   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
Whitepaper | ANN | Bounty | Telegram | Twitter | Website
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:51:01 PM

Precisely buddy, another good and wonderful project from behind the teams ideas andinspiration. Hosting or making each project in reality needs more effort and perseverance to pursue. Trials and problems are natural it is just a matter of making things trackkng in the right track.
Transactions in the environment of the Internet became an integral part of everyday life of millions of people. They don't know any more how without it to live and plan plany beforehand. The project in turn provides such services therefore it is popular.

That is the two part internal agreement and outer part of the decision making. It is because it drives how the project really works through the communication between the team and the investors. The transaction is transparently involving for good and betterment as the days pass by.
And for the welfare of all the participants and investors project have initiated various social channels for communicating and collaborating more information about the project. We can do connect, involve and be a part of the project development news and get updated.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:01:24 PM

Developers are taking key vision on project initiatives by empowering block chain experts and consumers which is a highly innovative challenging aspect as we can understand scrum masters along with architects are giving more priority for the project welfare dealing with safety enhancements.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:36:53 PM

I think IOU is growing slowly but can't say that it will lag behind.Looking through their team,so much experienced people they gether & as expected,they can turn this into popular but just need some time   
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:52:13 PM

I think IOU is growing slowly but can't say that it will lag behind.Looking through their team,so much experienced people they gether & as expected,they can turn this into popular but just need some time   
Yes, exactly the project is becoming popular as per time passes. But still, it will take some more time to get the massive support from supporters.

Morjana17

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:48:11 PM

Yes, exactly the project is becoming popular as per time passes. But still, it will take some more time to get the massive support from supporters.

It is because the team gives an assurance that this project will be good at all times and it would give the full effort so that this peoject will continue the progress. So far at this momentum the team developed more strategies fo the next session and for them to easy to identify what is the good for the peoject.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: