Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:04:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169420 times)
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:00:56 PM

I think IOU is growing slowly but can't say that it will lag behind.Looking through their team,so much experienced people they gether & as expected,they can turn this into popular but just need some time   
Yes, exactly the project is becoming popular as per time passes. But still, it will take some more time to get the massive support from supporters.

It is because the team gives an assurance that this project will be good at all times and it would give the full effort so that this peoject will continue the progress. So far at this momentum the team developed more strategies fo the next session and for them to easy to identify what is the good for the peoject.

I think the team is capable of doing this task with respect to their own profeciency. We could find it very interesting although the development process is not as easy as that but the fact that they are willing and determine to make this project a successful one no doubt they are going to establish a good start.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:07:49 PM

I think IOU is growing slowly but can't say that it will lag behind.Looking through their team,so much experienced people they gether & as expected,they can turn this into popular but just need some time   
Yes, exactly the project is becoming popular as per time passes. But still, it will take some more time to get the massive support from supporters.

It is because the team gives an assurance that this project will be good at all times and it would give the full effort so that this peoject will continue the progress. So far at this momentum the team developed more strategies fo the next session and for them to easy to identify what is the good for the peoject.

No doubt on how the team work just to make the project successful. They let people feel less worries about the problems that the project may encounter. They know how to handle things which is very important. Just hoping for the betterment and success of this project. I am sure this will be happen soon.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:18:03 PM

I correctly understood that the platform for now does not require full authentication and things like kyc and aml? Or then it will be required that regulators are satisfied and do not make problems?
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:14:36 PM

I correctly understood that the platform for now does not require full authentication and things like kyc and aml? Or then it will be required that regulators are satisfied and do not make problems?
Yes,  they are not implemented such like this things, regulations I think will just follow. Import is that project has all the chance to improve and more update their current marketing status

TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:20:43 AM

Yes,  they are not implemented such like this things, regulations I think will just follow. Import is that project has all the chance to improve and more update their current marketing status

Yeah, there are no such a thing that KYC and AML verification for investing to the project is required. If you are not sure about it, you can check their telegram so that you can know.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:33:35 AM

Developers are taking key vision on project initiatives by empowering block chain experts and consumers which is a highly innovative challenging aspect as we can understand scrum masters along with architects are giving more priority for the project welfare dealing with safety enhancements.
What a kind of understandable language. The developer is the main thing or it easily be called as the key from the project to make the project looks developed and improved time by time.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:55:23 AM

I think the team is capable of doing this task with respect to their own profeciency. We could find it very interesting although the development process is not as easy as that but the fact that they are willing and determine to make this project a successful one no doubt they are going to establish a good start.
The IOU is a great project indeed and we can clearly see it here. Even though that this project is not that so long in here, they have been kicking so hard most especially in times like this that the current crypto market is very naughty that is makes more people turns crazy. Well, this is the best time for crypto projects to prove itself in the whole crypto community.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:46:35 PM

The team has worked very hard on project's development since from the beginning to till now. And I really hope very soon they will achieve their goals by creating a great impact on the crypto market.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:42:10 PM

Agree,  the project might have supporters as of now but still the team members need to create a good solution for gaining more and more supporters and investors for the project performance development. Aside for that the popularity of the project results to a good and profitable income in the future.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:14:48 PM

No doubt on how the team work just to make the project successful. They let people feel less worries about the problems that the project may encounter. They know how to handle things which is very important. Just hoping for the betterment and success of this project. I am sure this will be happen soon.
Its a long time ahead to say anything about project future.We need to work with them also but contributing to the project.so can i know how to contribute to this project?
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:20:51 PM

Its a long time ahead to say anything about project future.We need to work with them also but contributing to the project.so can i know how to contribute to this project?
Agree, still early to tell about project success as of now. The project needs a lot of improvements and progress by then after series of updates the project will become popular and famous in the market which is all of us want to witness that. Hopefully everything will be fine  and things will flow according to their plans and goals.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:45:00 PM

Agree, still early to tell about project success as of now. The project needs a lot of improvements and progress by then after series of updates the project will become popular and famous in the market which is all of us want to witness that. Hopefully everything will be fine  and things will flow according to their plans and goals.

Their are a lot of strategies that implies so that we can see to it if we are in line to the success or not through the result. But if we are strong enough to determine that every project needs a motivation so that it would undergo with a process. Probably this will go for success because of hardwork.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:46:03 PM

It is connected with the fact that the project in the time to manage to gain good steam thanks to the correct actions of the developer and all team in general. There was a little time the project will have an opportunity to bargain at the exchanges.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:50:32 PM

Exactly, it's not a good time to make a conclusion about the future of this project since it needs alot of deep understanding on how they are going to captivate the community. But i think the team is capable of doing this, and perhaps with their proficiency and experience they will make this things right.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
canduterium
Copper Member

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:56:22 PM

Hi, a couple of questions.

Do you have already a deal in order to sell the token in an exchange? Which exchange?

Also, what panel are you using for the token sale? It looks gorgeous.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:56:34 PM

Their are a lot of strategies that implies so that we can see to it if we are in line to the success or not through the result. But if we are strong enough to determine that every project needs a motivation so that it would undergo with a process. Probably this will go for success because of hardwork.

For now, it is good that the team will find good strategies for the development of the project. It is not all about perfection but it is all about hardwork on how to deal in every problems that the project and the team may encounter. Through those things, surely can make the project successful.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:41:13 PM

It is obvious at the foundation base level and still the team is holding a proper plan and doing their best as we can see the growth ratio and all the operations with deployment activities they hold are successful.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:51:57 PM

They can focus on more bounty campaign that will bring more opportunities for the supporters who can do engage and keep connecting by sharing and supporting about the project on various social channels that brings more visibility.
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:29:02 AM

In the case of promissory notes mentioned in the project, can  pay or request a loan using the promissory note as a future payment commitment?
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:51:16 AM

They can focus on more bounty campaign that will bring more opportunities for the supporters who can do engage and keep connecting by sharing and supporting about the project on various social channels that brings more visibility.
That is a great suggestion buddy for the IOU project. They are just starting and even by that, they should start to take progressive actions to show off what they have in their hands for the crypto people to see if they are really worth to be supported here in this community of cryptos.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: