Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:19:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169420 times)
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:47:23 PM

I correctly understood that the platform for now does not require full authentication and things like kyc and aml? Or then it will be required that regulators are satisfied and do not make problems?
Yes,  they are not implemented such like this things, regulations I think will just follow. Import is that project has all the chance to improve and more update their current marketing status

Yeah, there are no such a thing that KYC and AML verification for investing to the project is required. If you are not sure about it, you can check their telegram so that you can know.

In this case, for many investors who do not want to open data about themselves, such a variation can be approached. The idea itself is excellent and will definitely find its investor. The main thing now is to show everyone that the code works without problems and attract people who can give good advertising.
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:56:23 PM

You guys are pretty damn great, too bad you are unfolding your project now, everybody's a skeptic and a critic these days, but don't let that discourage you, I, for one, believe in you because your idea is pretty awful great.

It is great it is because their are still strategies that the owner or the tean developed for the good of the project. The encouragement are just simple but to put a life is the most important so that you cannot feel tired of doing good thigs.

True, in addition for that,it needs to do heartily and with cooperation in order to do the job smoothly and peacefully. This project needs more strategies in order to make it attractive and developed. Just hoping that the team will be successful in doing this project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:24:44 PM

Another loyalty platform? This is some kind of boom, over the past six months, there have been so many similar projects that it becomes scary.
As I see both (web platform and mobile app) platform under development,  so when users can try beta?
You shouldn't be afraid of similarity of projects. The their is more, the better. The sensible competition will begin and we anyway will see some of very worthy platforms.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:37:02 PM

Another loyalty platform? This is some kind of boom, over the past six months, there have been so many similar projects that it becomes scary.
As I see both (web platform and mobile app) platform under development,  so when users can try beta?
You shouldn't be afraid of similarity of projects. The their is more, the better. The sensible competition will begin and we anyway will see some of very worthy platforms.
Hopefully, this platform gonna make a better future of the p2p loyalti platform because they are gonna blow up the future of the blockchain. Since that, people really love the project.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:44:42 PM

You guys are pretty damn great, too bad you are unfolding your project now, everybody's a skeptic and a critic these days, but don't let that discourage you, I, for one, believe in you because your idea is pretty awful great.

It is great it is because their are still strategies that the owner or the tean developed for the good of the project. The encouragement are just simple but to put a life is the most important so that you cannot feel tired of doing good thigs.

True, in addition for that,it needs to do heartily and with cooperation in order to do the job smoothly and peacefully. This project needs more strategies in order to make it attractive and developed. Just hoping that the team will be successful in doing this project.
I'm not sure how the project will make a great opportunity to the users so that the users can make profits while the coins hit the market but, I believe the project so much.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:32:22 PM

I'm not sure how the project will make a great opportunity to the users so that the users can make profits while the coins hit the market but, I believe the project so much.
If the IOU project team will keep up its good momentum as having good performances to acquire productive results and outcomes, more opportunities will naturaly bloom to this project as to what I can see, it has a good potential and also, a capabilities to keep growing even more despite the current situation of the crypto market, so I will looking forward to this IOU project.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:07:11 PM

I'm sure that you are believing because of their platform were great enough to get you convinced and interested. That's a good startup for a potential investor like you, even though you didn't invest.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:15:33 PM

Me too. Well, both of us were believing in the project that the token or the coin can make a great return in the future. Just hold right away once your coin being distributed.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:09:39 PM

Yes this is the time,we need to be together to make this project successful in its aim.As a pretty project,they need support from people we love crypto.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:02:11 PM

The team behind the project has been consistently working hard and putting efforts in the project's development to complete it as early as possible. I just hope very soon the team will take this project on the very great height of success.

Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:30:02 PM

The team behind the project has been consistently working hard and putting efforts in the project's development to complete it as early as possible. I just hope very soon the team will take this project on the very great height of success.

The team did their responsibilities because they wanted to achieve the goals that they want for good. The process of developing the project is going better and bigger because of the right process that they have did. We need to trust the team because they give their full effort just to accomplished everything well done.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:49:17 PM

Yes I agree, no doubt on how the team handle the project. It has development which proves that the team is doing great and doing their job positively and heartily. With that, I am sure that they will become successful in future. Just keep going on then everything will come into place.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:24:08 PM

Exactly, this team did an excellent job considering that there are alot of competitors here in the crypto world. Even in the presence of those potential project they still manage to find ways that would help them in maintaining their platform well organized and efficient. Hopefully they will continue their creativeness in the process of developing their platform to meet their objectives.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:41:56 PM

Show me at least one successful of such projects? If they are absent, then perhaps IOU will be able to prove the return and will strengthen the positions in this sphere. Concerning testing, I too not against to take part in it.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:24:32 PM

We have the same observation mate, the team might very busy right in  fixing and creating new updates and progress for the project. I just wish in the following days team will able to increase the number of its community and the funds specialy they can release new updates for the project.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:35:55 PM

Exactly, this team did an excellent job considering that there are alot of competitors here in the crypto world. Even in the presence of those potential project they still manage to find ways that would help them in maintaining their platform well organized and efficient. Hopefully they will continue their creativeness in the process of developing their platform to meet their objectives.
Definitely, this is  what we called positive outcome from positive minds. Project team and developers are very busy and active searching creating new updates and progress for the project. The platform is good it just need to be followed as what the teams original plans.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:47:55 PM

Definitely, this is  what we called positive outcome from positive minds. Project team and developers are very busy and active searching creating new updates and progress for the project. The platform is good it just need to be followed as what the teams original plans.
To get the positive outcome as per the expected plan all the entire team should work together with the plan along with tge instructions without fail and they should have a checklist with proper reporting that brings a great delivery that leads to ultimate success.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:55:41 PM

Yes I agree, no doubt on how the team handle the project. It has development which proves that the team is doing great and doing their job positively and heartily. With that, I am sure that they will become successful in future. Just keep going on then everything will come into place.
They have started with no foundation but as a spirit and strong team with their similar experiences with various platforms they have successfully achieved reaching their goals and achieving their targets in every level step by step.
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:32:41 PM

They have started with no foundation but as a spirit and strong team with their similar experiences with various platforms they have successfully achieved reaching their goals and achieving their targets in every level step by step.

Let's see how the development goes on. This market is relatively empty. There are a lot of small companies with their own concepts, but for now there is no leading leader about which everyone knows. That company and the idea that will be able to capture the market and will enjoy the profit.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:56:27 PM

Let's see how the development goes on. This market is relatively empty. There are a lot of small companies with their own concepts, but for now there is no leading leader about which everyone knows. That company and the idea that will be able to capture the market and will enjoy the profit.
What a progressive project that the IOU really is. Well, I can't say that rhe IOU will succeed because, there is no one who can predict the future, but if the project team will keep up on handling and managing the project this good then the probability or possibility for this project to succeed is becoming high. I am looking forward to this project's success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: