Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:22:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is signature apportionment always high than that of Social Media?  (Read 568 times)
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:26:21 PM

Social media campaign have opportunity of reaching out to more people than signature judging with population facebook alone is enough i don't know reason proportion of pool given to signature is much it has been like that since i join bitcointalk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DamilolaB

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:33:14 PM

Well, I that is your own way of looking at it. There will definitely be a difference in signature campaign and that of social media because there is difference in task that is required from the both. To be honest, it is not really easily to post something reasonable on btt unlike social media that will just require liking and sharing posts. Also to attain the rank to qualify for participating in signature campaign is not gotten easily.
JembatanMerah

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:36:20 PM

in my opinion, this is because the bounty signature focus more with people where they are the ones who are interested in their own could even ICO as an investor. so the signature can be said the bounty more appropriate target in selling a token increase sales and project of the bounty on the other. so it's no wonder a larger allocation.
Obiwankenodium
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 09:38:06 PM

The only audience you reach on Twitter/social media are bots, shittalking shillers and no coiners. So not exactly the audience you want to reach.

mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:45:03 PM

Of course the most important thing is in this forum because it has been proven that we are crypto lovers and have guaranteed publications for the future of the project so that most people think that telling crypto users is the most appropriate and accelerating the promotion process, unlike many social media who knows that with crypto they may underestimate it, and the level of signing and social media work is very different, I believe that the most extra signatures really think in making constructive posts that are not reposted.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:51:25 PM

Because in social.media campaign the only thing you will do is share or repost it but in signature campaign you use your brain to share whats your best opinion you will give to threads in this forum. In signature we need a constructive answer in any thread we reply.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:55:33 PM

Not many people like to do signature campaigns because it is more work and you can only do 1 campaign at a time. Imagine joining a campaign lasting 3 months and then discovering that they didn't reach the soft cap. That would be a waste of 3 months work, whereas in social media you can join multiple campaigns.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Denton

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:59:15 PM

In fact, the signature and social networks mostly attract new bounty participants, not investors. So they don't make much sense. But if to compare, then repost to do can all, and here is have high rank on forum and write good posts, to participate in discussions on forum can not all. Although it is not so difficult. Therefore, the signature is paid more.

vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:15:19 PM

Signature campaign has the high allocation to social media because bitcointalk forum is a crypto related forum and many people here in the forum might see the signature and invest in the ICO, unlike the social media,
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:17:08 PM

The reasoning to that by bounty managers is that hot leads vs cold leads. In this forum where many people are already aware in cryptocurrency there is a higher probability that the signature will attract potential investors or even new bounty hunters in the ICO hence a hot lead. While in Social media campaigns even though there are many people to advertise the ICO most of them is ether really not interested specially in platforms such as Facebook and Twitter or they do not know what it hence the cold lead.
gabum19

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:36:12 AM

In my opinion, signature campaign is more higher rewards from social media bounties because it us more focus from advertising the said project ico by using their avatars and signature labels through out the community. Here in this forum there are many investors are looking for a great project to invest. The more users they saw wearing those signature it means a lot for an investors that it is a great project.
vossybiglady

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 02:41:03 AM

Direct marketing to your main audience is better than peppering social media to people who may not even know what crypto is.  The signature campaign is also much more difficult to complete.  I bet the signature campaign sells more coins that Facebook and Twitter combined. 

RATEONIUM           
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic
mazesta

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:43:14 AM

maybe because the "signature" is on a platform that specifically discusses crypto, so users are automatically people who like crypto so marketing a project will be better.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:47:56 AM

It is because the signature can be more effective in promoting to investors. Investors should get the information mostly in crypto forum. So the possibility to get investors through signature campaign will be bigger than social media.  

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
nunibanuni

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 03:16:24 AM

Actually its not that way. The reason why you can get more in signature campaign than social media is the number of participants. Some of the ICO are allocating 10-15% for the signature campaign and 20% in social media.
iwah

Activity: 196

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:45:18 PM

No doubt bitcointalk is a crypto forum, it is strictly crypto currency and blockchain related forum and community, so this is a right place to do your bounty campaign because anyone seeing your signature will check it out and probably invest in the ICO

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 10:03:03 PM

I think there are two reasons for this. The first reason is that you should write post about only certain topics in the biggest forum site in the crypto world for the signature campaigns. And at the same time you can only join a signature campaign. But there is no such restriction in social media campaigns.
Romich93

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 10:04:28 PM

In social campaigns, much less action and knowledge is required. Also there is less target audience, unlike this forum. In signature s campaigns you need to spend much more effort and time.
akosijue

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:10:01 PM

I think its because of the effort and to filter most bounty hunters. For the efforts, you'll have to be posting in different forums for the signature campaign, doing this will be more effort than just sharing a post from social medias. And for filtering bounty hunters, like what I said first, it requires more effort so that lazy bounty hunters or those who do many bounties can only participate on signature campaign, but if a bounty hunter had several Bitcointalk accounts, then it will all change, but I think bitcointalk has a way of finding multiple accounts having the same IP address.
Dessy88

Activity: 1050

Vave.com

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:10:50 PM

I joined this forum as well as cryptocurrency trading in April this year. I have engaged in some ICOs and bounty campaigns but earn so little from the social media campaigns.
What I notice is that the bounty proportion given for signature campaign is always than others. Why that? I believe social media should be high because you reach more people than in signature.
I am just confused.

maybe the signature is more profitable than social media because in social media there are not many people who know about crypto, bro, if using signatures there are likely to be many investors who see, so the gift for signatures is greater than social media

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: