Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:04:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive  (Read 99987 times)
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:50:32 PM

Crypto can still survive and even Crypto fans continue to increase. And indeed that change has occurred because of the actor at Crypto. I think we can still develop this technology to attract more investors. The bull market will definitely come and of course, we must be patient.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:05:24 PM

I think that everyone in the crypto market is confident that he will live in one form or another. Many would like growth to start as soon as possible and they could start earning. However, I will tell you that in a falling or standing market you can earn money by doing daily trading. Pay attention to this and you too can earn right now.

playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:13:20 PM

Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

I agree your statement because cryptocurrencies are not in a year good position the top investment like Bitcoin , ethereum et cetera are being in the struggling position the pump also be in difficult situation to happen but the people are thinking the Bull run will happen very quick in this year

Kelvinikke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 11:27:25 PM

Cryptocurrencies have been with us for a decade now and don't know why some people think it is going to die. Currently most people in Korea are using cryptocurrencies in their daily lives in the purchase of items at local shops and online shops. Most countries are also in the process of legalizing the use of cryptocurrencies in their countries and this makes the future of cryptocurrencies very bright.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:33:00 PM

Cryptocurrencies have been with us for a decade now and don't know why some people think it is going to die. Currently most people in Korea are using cryptocurrencies in their daily lives in the purchase of items at local shops and online shops. Most countries are also in the process of legalizing the use of cryptocurrencies in their countries and this makes the future of cryptocurrencies very bright.
It is true that in some places a very good digital currency ecosystem has been found. like in the country of South Korea that digital currencies began to be applied insten in everyday life. South Korean government is indeed very supportive of the development of digital currencies and that is what is needed by other countries. all of our support for the digital currency will determine the future direction that digital currencies will achieve later.
Buzhou

Activity: 199

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:43:59 PM

The cryptocurrencies will survive because their existence is through the people who have put money into it from the beginning.
Most people who come in contact will not be involved or involved in this for long.
Being here requires a lot of resources and skills, which ends up being a huge barrier.
The current situation is impossible to make any convinced decision and we will never see what was seen by most of you in 2017.
I didn't have this opportunity myself and I won't have it.
But it's gratifying to be part of this generation that has tried to break free from the matrix.
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:46:32 PM

All that cryptocurrency needs is for people to understand and know how it is revolutionizing our financial system in term of business transactions and online sending and receiving of funds via a peer to peer system which is totally decentralized. The survival of cryptocurrency all depends on how people are going to accept and adapt to the use of cryptocurrency and blockchain platforms...

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1104

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:54:02 PM

~snip~ I think we can still develop this technology to attract more investors. ~snip~

Of course, there are many things that can be improved on cryptocurrency. We all know that it is still in the beginning phase of a crypto era. All supports from the community are needed. You and I can contribute to share positive news about crypto and stop to spread out FUDs. Then, more investors possibly will come if cryptocurrency has a good reputation on mass media.   Grin

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 11:57:24 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2019, 12:12:29 AM by JuanPaulo

Cryptocurrencies will survive without our help. But they are very much harmed by exchange price manipulations. Cryptocurrencies must be stable in order to interest people as a means to make fast and secure payments.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:43:49 AM

Now cryptocurrencies are experiencing a deep crisis and it is natural. A bear period does not mean the death of the market, this is just the next stage of its development. If a few years ago, the practical use of blockchain projects was cautious, now we can say with confidence: the blockchain technology has firmly entered everyday life and is not going to go anywhere.

I dont think its deep crisis. Its true the market cap value falling more than 80% but many people said its natural in any market. Its our opportunity for buying more coin and project with good prospect

reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:53:56 AM

Cryptocurrency has already survived and gradually making its way through several companies, firms, businesses, countries etc. Now, Samsung has integrated cryptocurrency into its S10 edition by embedding cryptocurrency wallet on it. The Central Bank of India has authorized cryptocurrency recently. Russia is yet to review cryptocurrency and it is more likely crypto will win at the end of the day. This is the future of most payment systems.
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:05:42 AM

Cryptocurrency will survive, I am sure and believe in this, in the future more and more people will use cryptocurrency either as a means of payment or as a deposit, with all the benefits that it provides, cryptocurrency will be able to survive

overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:41:52 AM

Until this point, I believe 100% cryptocurrency will survive, it will not die and grow very strong in the future. I do not find any reason for it to die while it has many benefits for life

calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:43:55 AM

Until this point, I believe 100% cryptocurrency will survive, it will not die and grow very strong in the future. I do not find any reason for it to die while it has many benefits for life
cryptocurrency will not die easily.its already get support from huge investors and even institution support some coins from crypto market.and ofcourse this is good sign for crypto future.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:00:29 PM

Cryptocurrencies will not just survive. I am sure that cryptocurrency can make this world much more transparent in the financial sector. So, they can make the world fairer, because people need to understand why they even work and live their lives.
ajdar.muxin.79

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:21:11 PM

There are still so much great projects that are only at the beginning of their way. Ethereum, EOS, TRON, XLM all those crypto currencies are going to change the world with their revolutionary ideas, just give them some time.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:48:09 PM

There are still so much great projects that are only at the beginning of their way. Ethereum, EOS, TRON, XLM all those crypto currencies are going to change the world with their revolutionary ideas, just give them some time.

Yes I agree with you, we have so many developing blockchain platforms that will evolve the Blockchain system
There’s still waves platform and the Neo too

And with ico persistent survival, we can still expect more bull before the bull run commences
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 08:55:40 PM

There is no doubt that crypto money belongs to the future. However, I am uncertain about today's cryptocurrencies will exist in the future. Because, today's money supports freedom and I do not think governments will agree with it.
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:58:03 PM

Blockchain and as such cryptocurrency will surely survive, this is because blockchain has brought about many opportunities and different ways to do things. Decentralization wil go a long to disrupt this current era, all that is needed is time and patience.
sonicwave

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 09:19:21 PM

I fully agree with you, the crypto currency on a global scale is only making its first steps and the further it goes, the more confident it will stand on its feet, it will have a great future, I am sure of it

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: