Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:29:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive  (Read 99997 times)
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 09:31:21 PM

for now there is no thing that has made me so worried about the future of crypto because currently the crypto condition is still relatively normal so the potential for being able to rise is still high.
but if this condition continues then it might make me worry and it might grow prejudice if crypto won't survive.
darylalban

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:17:58 PM

It will survive for sure. All these enterprises are starting to catch on but then people realize the importance of TRUE decentralization. SO you have things like Ethereum, Lightning Network, MOAC, Grin, all working extremely hard to work on this.
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:24:34 PM

I think that cryptocurrency will survive. I think that Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies have already entered the lives of many people and it will be difficult to change.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:28:44 PM

Blockchain and as such cryptocurrency will surely survive, this is because blockchain has brought about many opportunities and different ways to do things. Decentralization wil go a long to disrupt this current era, all that is needed is time and patience.

We are only talking about cryptocurrency here not blockchain  but cryptos cannot live alone without the help of blockchain technology    .    anyway  , crypto is the one that brought oppurtunity to the people not blockchain  because crypto are the ones that we use as a currency or as an asset tool .

Decentralization wil go a long to disrupt this current era, all that is needed is time and patience.

Decentralize feature if crypto is not created to disrupt this current era that we have right now  .   
BCTS

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:38:50 PM

I think that not only people who use cryptocurrencies determine the movement of the market. And in principle, there is a lot of third-party influence on the cryptocurrency market, in addition to major players.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 09:14:33 PM

Of course, he will survive, does anyone doubt this? Of course, I understand that those who have not studied this niche and the market at all cannot even know this. They do not understand what it is and what will happen. But technology is developing very well.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:28:24 PM

for now there is no thing that has made me so worried about the future of crypto because currently the crypto condition is still relatively normal so the potential for being able to rise is still high.
but if this condition continues then it might make me worry and it might grow prejudice if crypto won't survive.
I think it is better for us to think positively about the situation that is happening in crypto. because I'm still sure that crypto will develop again, and certainly has a high future. so we don't have to be afraid and anxious about the development of crypto.
Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:34:32 PM

I think that cryptocurrencies have all chances to survive and in the long term they will again bring profit to those who own them. I am sure that in the future cryptocurrencies will be used more.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:39:03 PM

Definitely it will survive on the long term. The truth is what blockchain and cryptocurrency offers is a unique idea which when advanced will change this world in many ways. What we need majorly now is mass adoption.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:02:36 PM

Crypto will survive in any case, because technology is so deep, crypto is developing every day and nothing can stop it.
That's why I would say that there is no way to hesitate at the moment of investing in crypto

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
oktana

Activity: 1652
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 10:13:35 PM

Crypto will survive in any case, because technology is so deep, crypto is developing every day and nothing can stop it.
That's why I would say that there is no way to hesitate at the moment of investing in crypto
For a doubtful problem, of course not, because we invest in crypto obviously we have thought very carefully and the Crypto world will definitely continue to progress because even now many have used it for payment and so on, so there is no doubt in investing in crypto because we also will not get paper money in the future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:17:04 PM

Survival and prosperity are too different things. Survival does not allow us to reach the top. And earn a lot. So what is the script currency. She will die or be on top. We will see soon.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:28:57 PM

For a doubtful problem, of course not, because we invest in crypto obviously we have thought very carefully and the Crypto world will definitely continue to progress because even now many have used it for payment and so on, so there is no doubt in investing in crypto because we also will not get paper money in the future.
Doubt is a disease in the world of investment. Doubts can make our decisions not right on target. Investment is a risk, if we are ready with all the risks we will get, we are ready to benefit. Don't ignore some negative news about crypto because crypto has been attacked for several years but still can survive until now even more use and adoption of crypto.
fianaindriati

Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:39:57 PM

the development of crypto is increasing, and many are interested in crypto. so crypto does have a bright future and we must know that crypto will have a future
Xalata

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:45:33 PM

Sure, cryptocurrency would survive. I know so many people are doubting the survival of cryptocurrencies because of how the crypto market has reduced significantly but let's not forget that the crypto industry is still in the young stage. I am very optimistic that the use of digital currencies would be finally approved in the near future to make payment for transactions.

youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 11:05:58 PM

Sure, cryptocurrency would survive. I know so many people are doubting the survival of cryptocurrencies because of how the crypto market has reduced significantly but let's not forget that the crypto industry is still in the young stage. I am very optimistic that the use of digital currencies would be finally approved in the near future to make payment for transactions.
Why are we hesitant about crypto? of course there is no other reason in doubting such a matter as I certainly have doubts that crypto will not last long because business competition involving currencies will certainly get a big fee by the new world order organization unless indeed crypto is made by that person certainly this currency will continue to survive until the technology is destroyed and for now it is still quite positive because there are many countries that use crypto as a means of transaction and the best possibility is that this money will be used in the future instead of our current currency before being replaced by gold and silver.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
prayogi

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 11:59:39 PM

Crypto prices are determined by the large number of requests and offers from investors in the market, even though crypto is still in a bearish condition but crypto can certainly survive because there is still support from investors and holders, we must be sure that the crypto market will recover and prices will again experience a significant increase
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:58:38 AM

If we want to survive the crypto.  We need to support the cryptocurrency because that's the only for the crypto to surive and as I sa now there is a lot of people now are investing again because the market now are increasing again and that's good news and I hope no more bad news or the market start again decreasing or become red the value again please don't let in to come again.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 01:16:21 AM

I agree with you that what determines the direction to be taken where crypto is the user itself, what is clear is never to believe what the media reports about FUD about crypto.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 05:24:56 AM

There is no doubt about that, although not everyone will survive, on the whole, the industry is developing and there is a future here! I look more at blockchains, as the rest of the projects show themselves very badly.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: