Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:51:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive  (Read 99996 times)
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:50:27 PM

There is no doubt that cryptocurrencies will survive and give us a hge profit, but the question si when this will happen? In 2021-2022 after Bitcoin halving and when global crysis will happen?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:01:22 PM

I am sure that cryptocurrency can survive. Already, the mass introduction of cryptocurrency into our lives begins. I think a lot will depend on how successful the altcoins are and how much Bitcoin is legalized.
Crypto certainly lasts long because it continues to grow and users continue to increase, I believe the future of Crypto is good. Altcoin continues to provide many opportunities but also the price is not as stable as it is now, honestly I'm afraid it will take longer for the market to recover but if bullrun comes I believe all prices will soar.

Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:11:36 PM

I think if the cryptocurrency has existed for more than 10 years, and especially at the stage of development when it was difficult to predict what will happen to it , now I think it will be 100% development !

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:13:11 PM

There is no doubt that cryptocurrencies will survive and give us a hge profit, but the question si when this will happen? In 2021-2022 after Bitcoin halving and when global crysis will happen?

You are guessing at the coffee grounds. Most likely, everything will happen much faster, I do not undertake to vouch for my predictions, because I’m the same person as everyone else, but according to my data, the growth should start already this year.
Insomnia family

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:27:21 PM

I think that is the right parable for cryto because in reality it is like that
the price and continuity of crypto is very dependent on crypto activists, the more people like it and the more they invest, the value will be higher but if only a few like it and no one wants to invest, the price will be cheap and sustainability is threatened
and that has proven that the crypto movement is very much dependent on what is done by its container, the crypto activists

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
Grenee

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 10:30:41 PM

i agree with this,crypto will survive 100% some already have a doubtful mind because of the market issue. crypto is not a scam,its damn real.i so much believe that crypto will survive.market is coming back soon. im very sure of it.bitcoin will soon rise and it will boost some project as well

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:32:07 PM

Certainly cryptocurrencies will survive as it presents a unique opportunity in this world. Most people are yet to see the use case of cryptocurrencies and once it succed in going mainstream the real growth will start.

minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:08:07 PM

Cryptocurrency was created to be a better form of fiat money. It provided the solutions to the problems the banking system failed to solve and also the imitations of the banking system and the world financial ecosystem as a whole.  The world is gradually getting the concept behind the use and creation of cryptocurrency and this has increased the survival rate of it. It has survived 10 years now what shows it will not survive in the remaining years???
kangkilokang

Activity: 530

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:16:00 PM

Cryptocurrency was created to be a better form of fiat money. It provided the solutions to the problems the banking system failed to solve and also the imitations of the banking system and the world financial ecosystem as a whole.  The world is gradually getting the concept behind the use and creation of cryptocurrency and this has increased the survival rate of it. It has survived 10 years now what shows it will not survive in the remaining years???
maybe with current conditions that don't produce big results and Crypto is difficult to move and many projects fail.
this is not the end of Crypto, this is a natural fluctuation in every market so you don't need to be too scared, in the future I am sure there will be a big change so Crypto will return like his heyday and he will provide great benefits.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:21:54 AM

Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

Crypto currency exist for morethan 10 years now and adoption massively start last 2017 and it keep growing fay on day although price doesnt react positively but in due timr once sell off is over expect price would skyrocket in s new all time high. It is on your choice wether to hold or give up is this crucial situation.

bangdol

Activity: 345

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:10:29 AM

Crypto currency exist for morethan 10 years now and adoption massively start last 2017 and it keep growing fay on day although price doesnt react positively but in due timr once sell off is over expect price would skyrocket in s new all time high. It is on your choice wether to hold or give up is this crucial situation.
I think now everybody survived, because certainly they look at the market now are struggling with maintaining price stability. the market dropped and rise gradually but until now we are still waiting for growth.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1246
Merit: 346

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:48:54 AM

With the continue of the adoption of crypto currency in every country around the world and there is a lot of investors entering here in crypto industry i think cryptocurrency will survive and will be more popular of putting our investment in cryptocurrency.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:54:44 AM

in my opinion cryptocurrency is still potential to be able to rise again and for now when the market has not grown as we expected then we must be able to make investments not to be late for profit
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:56:25 AM

Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

Make the right decisions

Well, definitely yes. There's nothing can stop the market of cryptocurrency. And even banks now are adopting to the benefits it can bring to the community which I find very much positive. Another thing is that, altcoin and bitcoin is very much efficient compared to other transaction.
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:24:37 AM

Of course they will survive. I think they have already started survive from the bottom. Soon will be to the moon, believe Smiley

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:36:34 AM

Make the right decisions

It sounds beautiful, but no more, users-the bowl, but the bowl has a handle, it is in the hands of whales and they turn it as they want, and our efforts are insignificant, no matter how we tried
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:33:46 AM

I agree with your statement. I think its not possible for the investor to control the whole market. All we can do that proper analysis before investment. I think it’s the best way to work with it.
I think the persistence of the crypto currency depends on the investor as long as the investor still holds and has great confidence I think the crypto currency will last

Today, even very young guys want to learn a lot about cryptocurrencies. People show their interest in Bitcoin, they ask about the difference between BTC and altcoins. All these facts show that crypto will survive.
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:36:14 AM

Most of the people around here was not the best people to share their opinions. Crytpocureency would not be survived for the long dump period.
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:41:19 AM

I also believe the crypto market will also increase at this time, because the development of the price of bitcoin and altcoin is slowly increasing.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:20:43 AM

I think crypto will persist because crypto starts to move up though slowly, but we do have to wait for the crypto to continue to move up or vice versa, if it continues to dump maybe people will be saturated and crypto will be left

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: