Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:49:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive  (Read 99987 times)
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:52:04 AM

I partially agree with your opinion but I believe that not all cryptocurrency users have the ability to influence the crypto market. For the trader, the main benefit and each has its own trading strategy, if people acted in conjunction with each other they would be able to enter the market and create bullrun. But now only whales have this privilege because they are the main engine of the market.

People who have power and can make changes are those who have a very large number of assets, but it is true that when all users of a digital currency are united it will be able to make a change. the most important thing is trust in the digital currency, this will make the position of the digital currency on a positive track.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:54:35 AM

Personally, I am sure that the crypto industry is just beginning to rise, and they talk a lot about it in the media as this is a new unit in financial transactions. And due to this unique form of payment, you can step far into the future. And the entire banking system can change its entire money transfer system and much more. I think that we are waiting for an interesting and very exciting future.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 12:05:10 PM

There is no doubt about it, it is so alive and developing and development is going very fast. Just survive the most powerful and promising projects that are really needed in our world.

I agree with you, the cryptocurrency has not yet been so lively since 2018 which it is now, many projects are announcing more and more good news, the development is in full swing.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Danda23
Copper Member

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 12:55:16 PM

Very well said, I believe so much that crypto will survive, right now it is facing a hard time, even the governments do not want it, but just a matter of time, there will be mass adoption, crypto will pass this stage of struggling. Decentralisation is the key. Crypto will live.

▔▔▔▔▔
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 01:07:48 PM

It will survive of course. It has already survived as a matter of fact. The truth is that cryptocurrency has already hurdled the most difficult of all challenges and obstacles. I believe the most difficult time was when it started to introduce itself to the world. Most, if not all, has not heard of it yet. It was a complete stranger when it arrived. Not to mention that its very idea is like a war call to the powerful banks. Well, Bitcoin made it quite easily and made great strides right after that. The growth and acceptance were quick. It easily spread all over the world. I sincerely think that cryptocurrency has already successfully crossed the survival stage.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:46:25 PM

There is no need to doubt this, I think that in the future everyone will use it in this or that sphere, but many are skeptical and this is in vain! This market may become something new and very significant in the future, the same as the stock market. The main thing to wait for this moment!
of course, over time technology will grow rapidly and everyone is familiar with cryptocurrency. in the future cryptocurrency users will definitely be more developed and the value will be very valuable because many people use it while the amount of available bitcoin inventory is very limited. Cryptocurrency will be increasingly popular among the public in the future, even more online shopping centers will receive payments using cryptocurrency because it can facilitate transactions from anywhere
Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 03:53:29 PM

I don't share in the sentiment of this post, aside from the users of the currency, there are a lot of factors that undermine the success of cryotocurrency.. One of such is the technical know-how of some of this developer..Majority are white papers with poorly developed products..

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:01:35 PM

Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

I don't think crypto users are the major cause of bear movements in the market. The people behind are some powerful group that has a lot of money and influence to take down the prices of crypto as long as they can. Because they operate illegally and that is where most of their money came from and blockchain will compromise so that is why we are all here.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:06:07 PM

Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

Yes it is. Actually we can not control the market full and finally but we have to wait for better conditions for trade. Sometimes our wrong step makes market in false position. So we should make our trade in right track then we can make our money from market.
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:14:30 PM

im pretty sure that crypto currency will last for a long time, and it wouldnt end in the coming 10 year, crypto will be always recover even crypto at the very downfall status, it always recover just like past year happen.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:17:18 PM

crypto will last as long as someone transacts and uses crypto. the development of crypto must also be accompanied so that crypto will still exist. I'm sure crypto can change something that attracts the world's attention so that crypto can be legalized.

scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:21:46 PM

This has been my sentiment since January 2018! The 2014 - 2015 bear market has been the worst. It was a time when almost all insiders were questioning whether crypto is really just a fad after all. Now, even with the current market, people are busy building.

Check out this article: https://www.newsbtc.com/2019/03/26/crypto-industry-execs-this-bitcoin-bear-market-is-the-best-yet/

From the article:
Lisk’s Max Kordek explained that in the previous cycle, many were telling investors to “‘pack your bags and say your goodbyes.'” This time, however, there’s bonafide development, instead of a sense of pure capitulation. Kordek adds that believe it or not, he believes that there is more blockchain development right now than any other point in this industry’s decade-long history. “Economics-wise, activity-wise, and sentiment-wise, the last one was much, much worse.”

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:22:28 PM

There is no doubt about it, it is so alive and developing and development is going very fast. Just survive the most powerful and promising projects that are really needed in our world.

I agree with you, the cryptocurrency has not yet been so lively since 2018 which it is now, many projects are announcing more and more good news, the development is in full swing.

The world has acknowledged the existence of cryptocurrency, since 2017 crypto has increased rapidly until now people believe crypto will be useful due to the modern world.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:26:02 PM

I am sure that no more than 100 cryptocurrencies have survived, and in fact until now there have been hundreds of coins or tokens to die because they are worthless.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:32:54 PM

i agree, this crypto market will last for a very long time with us and will soon become the most popular currency that can be able to replace Fiat currency in the future, and because it is crypto, we will need more time to see crypto gets stable and suitable to be used in daily payments.

BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:42:48 PM

Just as the author has said; it’s now almost 7 months since then and crypto currency is not only surviving but also making good strides and positve development too

crypto currency will surely survive
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:20:59 PM

i agree, this crypto market will last for a very long time with us and will soon become the most popular currency that can be able to replace Fiat currency in the future, and because it is crypto, we will need more time to see crypto gets stable and suitable to be used in daily payments.
well, so far cryptocurrency is still giving a positive trend to its users, and also to investors. well, however, today there are so many developments in cryptocurrency that are trying to be associated with current technology. many have succeeded, and also failed. this might continue to be developed in the future.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:25:10 PM

One big thing around crypto is that Facebook is about to launch their own coin which means that more than KKK people will know about crypto.
Wittny

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 10:30:07 PM

You are very right, cryptocurrency will surely survive this bearish season, I can boldly say in some months to come, cryptocurrency will surprise us. Good new rolling out everyday and many are aswell partnering different cryptocurrency projects, which shows cryptocurrency is here to stay

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
VukotLy

Activity: 112

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:03:44 PM

Cryptocurrencies have already survived several times with very large market drops, so I have no doubt that they will only improve and become better and more accessible for market participants.
And players will develop together with cryptocurrencies, improving their experience.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: