Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:02:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42700 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:50:00 AM

The development team has been working on every single aspect which will help the project in its growth.  And this thing makes gives confidence to investors as well as to users.
We can clearly see the efforts of the project development team of the BQT especially in times like this in the crypto market is so difficult to deal with as having so many obstacles and challenges to faced with, but the team is keep on kicking to continuously performs its developments that contricutes to the confidence of the project BQT's investors.

Most of the obstacles come from the fact that people simply aren't all that interested into crypto anymore, they simply have given up on crypto since the whole bitcoin crash from 17000$ to sub 5$k in 2017-2018
BorisWCR

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:12:24 AM

Most of the obstacles come from the fact that people simply aren't all that interested into crypto anymore, they simply have given up on crypto since the whole bitcoin crash from 17000$ to sub 5$k in 2017-2018
That is one thing that also give risen to the challenges of the different crypto project not only the BQT. Yes, you are right there. That because of the fall down of the faith of other crypto users to the crypto currencies because of the current situation in the crypto market, it lead down to the situation happening now. But good to see how the team BQT never fades its motivation to keep going and reach its goals and objectives as a proud crypto exchange and hedge trading platform.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:14:58 AM

Due to the consistent fall in the crypto market, many ICO's has paused the development of the project. But this team is continuously pushing the project towards success. 
That is right. The team is very hardworking and really serious with its goals. They are not letting the bad situations to ruin the project developments. I am so glad to that. Keep it up team and more achievements to come.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Mikwik

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:03:54 AM

Due to the consistent fall in the crypto market, many ICO's has paused the development of the project. But this team is continuously pushing the project towards success. 
That is right. The team is very hardworking and really serious with its goals. They are not letting the bad situations to ruin the project developments. I am so glad to that. Keep it up team and more achievements to come.
Moreover, hopefully the project team of the BQT will keep on its momentum. Doing its great performances that even how bad the crypto market, unlike the other ICO out there and other crypto project that stop on its progress, the BQT never change on its pace but rather keep on going.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:05:02 AM

That is right. The team is very hardworking and really serious with its goals. They are not letting the bad situations to ruin the project developments. I am so glad to that. Keep it up the team and more achievements to come.
The best part of the team is they are consistently achieving the achievements in terms of investors, community, fame. In all these forms teams have achieved many things.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:14:39 PM

The best part of the team is they are consistently achieving the achievements in terms of investors, community, fame. In all these forms teams have achieved many things.
I bet that the work from the team is a really hard worker, not just working as a normal worker what you expect. A trading platform like this was a unique one since there is a peer 2 peer platform in this case.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:58:53 PM

The development team has been working on every single aspect which will help the project in its growth.  And this thing makes gives confidence to investors as well as to users.
Giving confidence to the investors is likely such a great aspect for the users and the developer to raise success. A hedge trading platform that comes with the peer 2 peer crypto exchange will likely get so many users
There are quite a few such exchanges now. What do you think will be able to promote this particular platform. Are there any significant advantages along with others?

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:47:08 PM

I bet that the work from the team is a really hard worker, not just working as a normal worker what you expect. A trading platform like this was a unique one since there is a peer 2 peer platform in this case.
There is nothing unusual, this happens every two platforms. I would not focus on the uniqueness of the platform, but would look for other criteria when choosing an investment tool.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:35:21 PM

That is one thing that also give risen to the challenges of the different crypto project not only the BQT. Yes, you are right there. That because of the fall down of the faith of other crypto users to the crypto currencies because of the current situation in the crypto market, it lead down to the situation happening now. But good to see how the team BQT never fades its motivation to keep going and reach its goals and objectives as a proud crypto exchange and hedge trading platform.
It should be understood that if a team is not able to cope with difficulties on the way to success, then such a team is unlikely to succeed in implementing its project and will be overthrown by competitors.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
UpsilonTrooper

Merit: 20

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:54:17 AM

Giving confidence to the investors is likely such a great aspect for the users and the developer to raise success. A hedge trading platform that comes with the peer 2 peer crypto exchange will likely get so many users
There are quite a few such exchanges now. What do you think will be able to promote this particular platform. Are there any significant advantages along with others?

At this point with the metric ton of exchanges it seems like the only real criteria people seem to use is that whether the exchange has any black marks on their reputation in the last month or so.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:56:10 AM

It is up to the team if how they will promote the BQT as a social P2P crypto exchange as well as being a hedge trading platform, in this kind of state in the crypto market and community with a huge volume of competitors aiming to be the liked exchanged by the crowd. It's good to see what the team's response to this.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:52:37 AM

It is up to the team if how they will promote the BQT as a social P2P crypto exchange as well as being a hedge trading platform, in this kind of state in the crypto market and community with a huge volume of competitors aiming to be the liked exchanged by the crowd. It's good to see what the team's response to this.
From my perspective, they will just able to maximize their strategy to promote the project due to the competition. The competition alongside of the project will make this project gone wild and thrust.
Mikwik

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:02:45 AM

From my perspective, they will just able to maximize their strategy to promote the project due to the competition. The competition alongside of the project will make this project gone wild and thrust.
Definitely, the project BQT really needs to double up its efforts, and also its hardworks as the community of the crypto currency is a place where competitions cannot be avoided but the only choice is to fight for it, unleashed and prove that they truly have the capabilities.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:02:35 AM

It is important that the competition was not dirty and was absolutely within the rules, so that no one was hurt and there was no deception on the part of the developer for the sake of his own gain.

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:49:51 AM

Here's a few reasons why BQT is the groundbreaking DEX we've all been waiting for:

"BQT invented new decentralized approach to hedge crypto assets against other traders.  Just like selling covered option calls/puts on stock market – BQT allows traders to acquire more crypto for short term (up to 30 days) without selling their own crypto.  BQT works as combination of Option-Margin-Auction in each trade.  Trader Peers can dictate/negotiate the conditions of each trade and post it for an “auction” against other peer traders to compete against the multiple offers.  This makes an honest market dealings for traders and fixes significant fees for the company revenue model.  So if I have 1BTC I can place 20% premium hedge offer on exchange (1.2 BTC) to ask community to give me 1BTC worth of ETH for 30 days.  I will be receiving competing offers lowering my premium “say to 10%” and upon accepting it would place 1.1BTC into escrow (which is stored by BQT in cold wallet during the escrow period) and immediately receive 1BTC worth of ETH from peer trader.  For providing the premium I now have an option (any time during the hedge period) to either return ETH (with premium) or give up the escrow – so I can play with 2 crypto assets and if say ETH goes up 40% (as we saw recently) I would simply give up the escrow with premium and keep my gains on ETH.  This is a very unique concept!!  https://vimeo.com/280874044  - shows it in more details.  Let me highlights important benefits:

1. All trader wallets are decentralized and controlled by peer traders
2. Escrow is guaranteed by the company and is securely stored.
3. BQTX tokens are utilized for escrow fees (with 50% discount)
4. Company is to allocate 30% of escrow fees revenues to buy back BQTX from or traders (and other exchanges) every quarter and burn them (therefore reducing BQTX inventory which impacts the value of a token).  This is much better alternative vs security dividend paying tokens.
5. Company also would share 20% of escrow fees / revenues quarterly with 10% most active traders following our proprietary algorithm.  This would benefit utilization of the platform.  In addition, we are to announce affiliate program to invite traders and benefit affiliate on revenue share from future trades generated by new users.   

This process creates a very transparent system for traders to leverage their crypto holdings and increase their portfolio without risks of system manipulation and in secure manner."
lobster88

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:58:58 AM

The competition in the community will be faced by the team members of the project BQT which will serve them as a training too, to become more responsible, strong and capable to be a social p2p crypto exchange and hedge trading platform. Competitors are not just a competitors alone but it also serves as your guide to become much better in the future.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 03:34:39 PM

Bowtiesarecool
"All trader wallets are decentralized and controlled by peer traders"
How will this be implemented? According to the information you provided, I do not quite understand this.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:53:50 PM

The project has gained this popularity because of teams consistent hard work. And I hope everyone quite agrees with this. Because the project is transparent and you can see it how hardly the team is working on it.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:03:03 PM

Because of the competition, the team has always come with new strategies and every time these strategies works very well.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:14:23 PM

From my perspective, they will just able to maximize their strategy to promote the project due to the competition. The competition alongside the project will make this project gone wild and thrust.
Because of the competition, the team has always come with new strategies and every time these strategies works very well.
Yes, the team behind the project is very well experienced and their way of working is pretty innovative. Their actions describe how nicely they are working on strategies to promote the project on various platforms.

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: