Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:43:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42700 times)
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:14:20 AM

Users cannot be satisfied with the platform, because, as far as I know, the project has not yet been officially launched. Once this happens, users will be able to give their first ratings.
Exactly, it's underdevelopment and teams is working on it. So very soon we will get the chance to test the platform. We really have great expectations from team. Until that we will eagerly wait for that moment.
[/quote]
It's a good to be looking forward for this matter. Sooner or later, we will not notice and the platform will eventually here with us and already been launched. I can see that this project will be able to accomplish all of its goals and continuously reach its success.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:34:21 PM

While it is difficult to implement margin trades and options in the true P2P environment, BQT Team developed innovative and yet more powerful tool to allow traders generate short term Hedge Trades. The team really doing their best to conquer all of its obstacle and make the best experience and make satisfies the people of the community.
I do not think that they had any experience in creating such a thing before, but I hope that they have studied a lot of information on this subject and will release a quality product.

swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:53:06 PM

While it is difficult to implement margin trades and options in the true P2P environment, BQT Team developed innovative and yet more powerful tool to allow traders generate short term Hedge Trades. The team really doing their best to conquer all of its obstacle and make the best experience and make satisfies the people of the community.
This really interesting, that means traders now will able to experience great service. That's what the team have working on it.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 05:02:15 PM

I do not think that they had any experience in creating such a thing before, but I hope that they have studied a lot of information on this subject and will release a quality product.
How can you said that the team does not have the experience in creating such a thing? Actually, the team behind the project is so innovative as well as experienced. So they better know the things rather than us.

beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 05:14:27 PM

How can you said that the team does not have the experience in creating such a thing? Actually, the team behind the project is so innovative as well as experienced. So they better know the things rather than us.

I agree with your opinion on this topic. The team has great experience in their field as well as knowledge. And this is good news for us that we got such a great team which has the ability to make the project succeed.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 05:25:20 PM

The developers really doing well right now. Because of this many traders will come towards the project. The team has made a great thing for the traders.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 05:58:20 PM

The developers really doing well right now. Because of this many traders will come towards the project. The team has made a great thing for the traders.
Special conditions are needed for traders, because there are too many similar projects at the moment and they have a huge choice among them.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:59:27 PM

Many people write that the developer makes significant adjustments to the platform and does it quite often. Can you find out more about this?

Could you kindly point out to these many sources that have been writing about these adjustments and more importantly, could you please highlight what these significant adjustments are because this is sounding like all your previous posts on this thread - misinformation
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:04:54 PM

Many people write that the developer makes significant adjustments to the platform and does it quite often. Can you find out more about this?

Could you kindly point out to these many sources that have been writing about these adjustments and more importantly, could you please highlight what these significant adjustments are because this is sounding like all your previous posts on this thread - misinformation
I did not see in his posts anything like what you described. He only sent users to study information from official sources of the project, no more.
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:07:22 PM

I did not see in his posts anything like what you described. He only sent users to study information from official sources of the project, no more.

His post was a claim that "Many people write that the developer makes significant adjustments". What we'd like to know is the specifics. "Many people are bald" is not as informative as "1 in 3 adults is bald according to WHO". This is just a general analogy. However, when you're talking about a specific product in the product-specific channel, such claims need specific - at the very least, what adjustments were done and when? If he's is willing to believe "many people" with no shred of evidence or proof, then we can all assume that all humans breath through the roof of their heads too. No need to ask for evidence. Just believe
Bitkocha

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 05:00:18 PM

I haven't followed the project for a long time and missed some news , so can anyone tell when the team is going to launch the platform ?
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 03:25:45 AM

I haven't followed the project for a long time and missed some news , so can anyone tell when the team is going to launch the platform ?

I joined their TG few months ago and recently someone asked about the launch too, so please refer to the quoted message below (or visit the link to check the message in web). If you want real time updates and discussions, I suggest that you join in their Telegram group and/or check their social media accounts for news instead of here because most post in this thread is just spam IMO.

Sonny Never PM/DM 1st, [07.03.19 21:06]
[In reply to Dheker]

Beta will be launching by the end of March. Full version in May

Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:26:53 PM

I joined their TG few months ago and recently someone asked about the launch too, so please refer to the quoted message below (or visit the link to check the message in web). If you want real time updates and discussions, I suggest that you join in their Telegram group and/or check their social media accounts for news instead of here because most post in this thread is just spam IMO.

Sonny Never PM/DM 1st, [07.03.19 21:06]
[In reply to Dheker]

Beta will be launching by the end of March. Full version in May

Precisely and thanks for adding a much-needed voice to this side of the equation. Social media and telegram are currently the best communication platform with the team and project development. There's always an admin at any time/hour of the day to address any concern
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 06:52:47 AM

Is the beta already been launched? I have been in their telegram group and it really says that in the end of this month it will be launched and for the month of May, the full version is coming! What a really good news from the BQT team to be looking forward.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Mikwik

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 07:19:38 AM

I am hoping for the good outcome of this project and continuous journey in the world of crypto. I have seen here that the Beta version is coming out so it makes me more excited and really looking forward for its full verson this coming May. Let's all hope for the good continuous progress.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:00:20 AM

The test is currently on going on the BQT platform. What a very progressive project that never stops on its further developments. Just keep on progressing and continuous growth here in the crypto currency community giving the whole community the desired social P2P crypto exchange and hedge trading platform.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:44:37 PM

Decentralization: A strategy, not a religion
By Edward W. Mandel

At BQT (Token:BQTX), we’re big fans of decentralization. Whether we’re talking about security, privacy, cost per transaction or simple philosophical elegance, any move toward... Read more here: https://medium.com/@BQT/decentralization-a-strategy-not-a-religion-51e151b9ef1e
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:48:17 PM

The test is currently on going on the BQT platform. What a very progressive project that never stops on its further developments. Just keep on progressing and continuous growth here in the crypto currency community giving the whole community the desired social P2P crypto exchange and hedge trading platform.
What kind of testing are you talking about? Hasn't it been completed a few months ago? Can I get a link to this event?

TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 01:26:10 PM

That sounds really great for me though. I think the test of the BQT platform would make more improvements for it. And trading platform would be more compatible for most peoples.
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 03:51:40 PM

Is the beta already been launched? I have been in their telegram group and it really says that in the end of this month it will be launched and for the month of May, the full version is coming! What a really good news from the BQT team to be looking forward.

Just polishing up the beta and running a few stress-test. The team will be announcing the exact day for release in the coming days. Also, announcements regarding post-ICO developments of the project are incoming. Exciting times ahead
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: