Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:48:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42700 times)
Jemcash

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

JEMCASH [JEM]

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:41:28 PM

i believe once the bug r fix we will be experiencing a better service and as a community the best we can do is offer support

JEMCASH [JEM] [MTP POW MINING]
https://jemcash.info/
OFFICIAL POOL [https://pool.bibop.net/site/mining] Discod:https://discord.gg/C9Vkrzp
GromovSer

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:42:33 PM

i believe once the bug r fix we will be experiencing a better service and as a community the best we can do is offer support
What kind of bug are we talking about? Did you find any problems when testing the platform? Can you tell us more about it?
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:06:31 PM

Some kinds of pleasure that the people will always spend their time for bqt project. I wonder how is the development of the trading platform, is it already available for us to test the platform
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:10:08 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2019, 09:54:11 PM by BorisWCR

Some kinds of pleasure that the people will always spend their time for bqt project. I wonder how is the development of the trading platform, is it already available for us to test the platform
I am also waiting to the platform of the BQT to be tested. Well, it will be a good opportunity to really see the inside of the platform of how it really works and how we can use it as a social p2p crypro exchange and hedge trading platform in actual.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:44:41 AM

I am also waiting to the platform of the IOU to be tested. Well, it will be a good opportunity to really see the inside of the platform of how it really works and how we can use it as a social p2p crypro exchange and hedge trading platform in actual.
Well, yes. Most of the people are waiting about the announcement for the platform to get released and published, hope it can be fully prepared after the ICO was ended.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 12:47:41 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2019, 09:58:03 PM by anodyne

I am also waiting to the platform of the BQT to be tested. Well, it will be a good opportunity to really see the inside of the platform of how it really works and how we can use it as a social p2p crypro exchange and hedge trading platform in actual.
Well, yes. Most of the people are waiting about the announcement for the platform to get released and published, hope it can be fully prepared after the ICO was ended.
That is right. More people are already been excited and more people are keep on coming to get excited as well. This is the good time for the BQT to show of its great potential in their full vertion to be released for the testing process of the platform. I am looking forward for this as well.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:04:40 PM

Truly, this is one thing to be looking forward. The team will be launching their platform's global testing which is indeed a good chance for all of us to try out, help, as well as see what this platform really is.
To make such chances available in the platform to test whether its ready to be publicly released and shown to the users, I wish they could do and open a registration for us to register and test the platform
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:19:05 PM

So it seems to be testing. In any case, this is where this is actively discussed. You do not know the information on this?

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:27:06 PM

It is important to remove all problems existing in the beta version. If this is not done, the project will remain problematic.
Yep, actually there are so many problems but for now there was no sequences on how did the project will be working on success or not, my thought is pretty clear.
The beta version has errors. and the release of the beta version for bug fixes is normal for projects. same as polis project. They failed the beta version because of a mistake from the mastercard provider. however, they have corrected and are preparing to officially launch
need the help of the community to develop the project, not a critic

Thanks for addressing the issue and putting it in perspective. A lot gets blown out of proportion and it seems that certain section of the crypto community are more concerned about pushing anything out the door without considering the ramifications. A lot of exchanges have been compromised lately. This is not the time to be asking for rushed work
GromovSer

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 04:54:27 PM

In order for the exchange not to suffer in any way and its reputation too, for this it is necessary to prevent it from using the latest security methods.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 05:16:42 PM

I am also waiting to the platform of the IOU to be tested. Well, it will be a good opportunity to really see the inside of the platform of how it really works and how we can use it as a social p2p crypro exchange and hedge trading platform in actual.
That is right. More people are already been excited and more people are keep on coming to get excited as well. This is the good time for the BQT to show of its great potential in their full vertion to be released for the testing process of the platform. I am looking forward for this as well.
So true, as per the time number of supporters behind the project has been increasing and it is going to become a great community of supporters.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 05:29:15 PM

In order for the exchange not to suffer in any way and its reputation too, for this, it is necessary to prevent it from using the latest security methods.
Developers have given the first priority to the security of the platform. So they will do their best to make the security more better than at than its previous version.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 07:43:46 PM

Because of the development team's consistent action, the platform will launch soon. And many people have eagerly waiting for its launch.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:00:27 PM

I don't think there an issue of bug because the team has shared every single update about the project. And fortunately, the team has great experience in their work so there is a very lesser probability of having a bug.

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:06:30 PM

I don't think there an issue of bug because the team has shared every single update about the project. And fortunately, the team has great experience in their work so there is a very lesser probability of having a bug.
But having a certain bug to a certain project's platform is just normal. Indeed, it will help the project to become more better once it was done to fix. So the testing process is very important for the best experience of the platform once it was fully launched.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:01:13 AM

But having a certain bug to a certain project's platform is just normal. Indeed, it will help the project to become more better once it was done to fix. So the testing process is very important for the best experience of the platform once it was fully launched.
Of course, its very normal to me since there are so many bugs may occur in the platform especially when on the beta or alpha test for the platform.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:17:46 AM

It is important to remove all problems existing in the beta version. If this is not done, the project will remain problematic.
Of course, I'd rather to choose an efficient way to fix the problem that are exists on the platform. Since this is a peer to peer, how can that the order would be fullfilled?
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:49:36 AM

Of course, its very normal to me since there are so many bugs may occur in the platform especially when on the beta or alpha test for the platform.
Yes, agree with this too. The bugs are just the obstacles to be taken out and after this, it will eventually make the entire project a good one. And for the BQT project, I know for sure that even it will have bugs in the beta test, it is just normal and it eventually taken action for the solution.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:18:49 AM

Yes, agree with this too. The bugs are just the obstacles to be taken out and after this, it will eventually make the entire project a good one. And for the BQT project, I know for sure that even it will have bugs in the beta test, it is just normal and it eventually taken action for the solution.
I have high hopes for the BQT that they can make this through. All of their effprts and hardworks will paid the worth. A lots of things are still on the way of BQT buti know in this current stage where they will face the trials in the testing process will be an experience to the team to gain more knowldge and will just help them to make the entire project more essential and better to satisfies all of the community people's wants and needs for it as a social p2p crypto exchange and hedge trading platform here in the community we are living.
GromovSer

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 12:14:53 PM

For this, mass testing is carried out, in which everyone can take part. It would be good to receive remuneration from the developer for the problems identified.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: