Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:40:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42700 times)
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:38:16 AM

The team can make further promotional actions sooner or later. They can make the best out of them and prove continuously how capable they are in the community. Moreover, promotional movements is very important for the project to rise up the hopes and see more good inside from the project.
Indeed, it is a best and a very effective way to make the project become more popular because more people will be aware on it. And by providing good actions in marketing, for sure more people will join in the project and possibly convinced to invest.
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:55:04 PM

The team can make further promotional actions sooner or later. They can make the best out of them and prove continuously how capable they are in the community. Moreover, promotional movements is very important for the project to rise up the hopes and see more good inside from the project.
Indeed, it is a best and a very effective way to make the project become more popular because more people will be aware on it. And by providing good actions in marketing, for sure more people will join in the project and possibly convinced to invest.
And what can be done supernatural in marketing? In my opinion, all projects use a similar model and do not invent a bicycle from it.

beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:45:48 PM

Advertising always looks unnatural and in fact the product is much worse. Therefore, using the methods of promotion it is necessary to tell about the project, what exactly it is and tell about what may not be suitable for specific consumers.
Of course, definitely. There are so many methods and strategies of promoting and there are still hundred chances to see this project show up.
That is right and I know for sure that the team BQT will not let their promotional strategies to get down and left behind by their competitors. More opportunities and extending their hands to the project BQT.
Exactly, right now their only motive is to complete the development and launch the platform. So they are not spending much time on promotional activities.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:59:19 PM

Advertising always looks unnatural and in fact the product is much worse. Therefore, using the methods of promotion it is necessary to tell about the project, what exactly it is and tell about what may not be suitable for specific consumers.
Of course, definitely. There are so many methods and strategies of promoting and there are still hundred chances to see this project show up.
That is right and I know for sure that the team BQT will not let their promotional strategies to get down and left behind by their competitors. More opportunities and extending their hands to the project BQT.
Exactly, right now their only motive is to complete the development and launch the platform. So they are not spending much time on promotional activities.
The team behind the project looks innovative and hardworking, which is always ready to take actions which will help to complete the development of the project within less duration.

swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:08:00 PM

Pretty sure not gonna happen yet for the amazing moment of the user around here for the launching of the platform once the ICO has ended.
All the remaining work of platforms development gonna complete sooner because the team has taken every single step or action to complete the work earlier.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:16:59 PM

Pretty sure not gonna happen yet for the amazing moment of the user around here for the launching of the platform once the ICO has ended.
All the remaining work of platforms development gonna complete sooner because the team has taken every single step or action to complete the work earlier.
Hopefully, it will complete sooner. The development team of the project is going as per the roadmap so they are doing well and will complete the development sooner.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:48:08 PM

Here is BQT CEO, Eddie Mandel, with another insight into the crypto market:

The trend toward decoupling from bitcoin augurs positive signs for the crypto market in general. I agree with what journalist Cole Petersen says about it. (For such a young kid, he strikes me as really insightful.

“Analysts and investors alike have long viewed the notoriously high correlation between nearly all cryptocurrencies as a sign of the market’s immaturity, as only seldomly do individual altcoins move on their own accord regardless of the overall market conditions,” Petersen writes in NewsBTC. “The [Binance] report importantly notes that the correlation of returns between various altcoins and Bitcoin over the past three months has been fading significantly.”
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:34:39 AM

Right now the market is pumping very well and it is good for the project. It will give a great start to the project.

beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:52:02 AM

Right now the market is pumping very well and it is good for the project. It will give a great start to the project.
Due to the current market situation, many experts think it is an indication of a bull run. So definitely if the market gets recovery then it will help the project to get a massive start.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 12:29:17 PM

Show me at least one item that the team completed faster? Where do such beliefs come from? I have not seen anything like this here, at least the developer does not speak about the work done.

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 05:47:43 PM

Show me at least one item that the team completed faster? Where do such beliefs come from? I have not seen anything like this here, at least the developer does not speak about the work done.
Hello everyone, is the platform already working for sharing? or need to wait when they announce the official opening of the platform.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:01:06 PM

On the contrary, now the market has begun to fall again. I do not know how long this will last, but this affects investors very badly.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:59:21 PM

When do you plan to launch a trading platform? Is there a specific launch date for the platform? I would like to test the platform.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:20:23 PM

On the contrary, now the market has begun to fall again. I do not know how long this will last, but this affects investors very badly.
The market is volatile and that's why it is continuously changing. But the project has high potential in its growth so hopefully market price won't affect much on projects growth.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:38:06 PM

When do you plan to launch a trading platform? Is there a specific launch date for the platform? I would like to test the platform.
Developers have been working really hard on projects development to complete it as soon as early. Fortunately, developers will launch it sooner after completing the remaining work of it.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:44:01 PM

Wouldn't last long. It's just folks moving funds around to catch the dips from Tether's SNAFU. Also, those moving their funds off Bitfinex to protect their assets in case of another Mt. Gox incident
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:17:09 PM

Developers have been working really hard on projects development to complete it as soon as early. Fortunately, developers will launch it sooner after completing the remaining work of it.
Perhaps, that's the most important thing they need to do inorder to changed the thoughts and doubts of the people sinced the project have been here for a long period of time. And we hope that they can be able to fulfill the expectations and goals so that all waits and works will be worth it
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:20:36 PM

The aim of the Better, Quick and Transparent that is to built a community and culture of crypto traders utilizing the platform is a great one that could bring more people amazed and embrace their goal and be in one way along the road of the BQT project team journey, as well as helping the community and benefiting from the community.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Mikwik

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:28:56 PM

Perhaps, that's the most important thing they need to do inorder to changed the thoughts and doubts of the people sinced the project have been here for a long period of time. And we hope that they can be able to fulfill the expectations and goals so that all waits and works will be worth it
That is right. And now they are almost on their finish line. The team needs to do all the remaining works and matters to settle down and proceed to the launching of the platform. Truly more people are waiting for that moment so the expectations and hopes are really on their hands.
Mikwik

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:44:31 PM

T
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: