Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:45:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42700 times)
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:46:56 PM

With the good qualities, potential capabilities and great capacity of this project's platform for the entire crypto currency community is what every individuals sees in the Better Quick and Transparent project platform. Yes, truly more people are keep on seeking to the crypto project that could bring an end to end benefits which means not only the project will be benefited or the people in vice versa but the both of them lile here in BQT. That is also one thing that caught my attention from this project.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:41:32 PM

With the good qualities, potential capabilities and great capacity of this project's platform for the entire crypto currency community is what every individuals sees in the Better Quick and Transparent project platform. Yes, truly more people are keep on seeking to the crypto project that could bring an end to end benefits which means not only the project will be benefited or the people in vice versa but the both of them lile here in BQT. That is also one thing that caught my attention from this project.
Well, because people are interested in promising projects. Money for each user does not appear out of thin air and everyone would like to invest wisely.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:49:52 AM

Well, because people are interested in promising projects. Money for each user does not appear out of thin air and everyone would like to invest wisely.
Investing wisely needs to find a trustworthy project that could bring a prosperity to the future of the community users like how the Better, Quick and Transparent project shows for the community. This may have more positive outcomes together with its achievements for the crypto community.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:56:11 AM

What does this platform want to gain the trust if there is nothing unique here besides the slogan? At least now I don’t see serious differences from a number of projects with such a direction.
I don't think they will show up their ownselves since there are so many reasons on why. But, however, if they get the platform once its available, i'm sure it gonna be booming.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:12:11 AM

Wouldn't last long. It's just folks moving funds around to catch the dips from Tether's SNAFU. Also, those moving their funds off Bitfinex to protect their assets in case of another Mt. Gox incident
Yep, I do believe that there are so many little pumps and dumps out in the market around the world. I just thinking if people just holding because they believe crypto gonna soar.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:31:07 PM

Wouldn't last long. It's just folks moving funds around to catch the dips from Tether's SNAFU. Also, those moving their funds off Bitfinex to protect their assets in case of another Mt. Gox incident
Yep, I do believe that there are so many little pumps and dumps out in the market around the world. I just thinking if people just holding because they believe crypto gonna soar.
Maybe you are right that the people are holding and one of the reason is that they keep on believing that the crypto will gonna boost sooner or later. And for that, the BQT will become boosted too in accprdance to the performance of the crypto community if they keep on their great performance and how they make postive outputs.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Mikwik

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:45:25 PM

More things will keep on coming to this project, and surely that will happen. Why? Because I see a great potential on the platform, and not only that because the BQT project team, that handles and manages the entire team, never give on the community issues that also affects the project but rather keep on doing great performances that will keep on showing the project's potential and capabilities to the community people. For that, I do hope to see more from the BQT.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 02:23:55 PM

When do you plan to launch a trading platform? Is there a specific launch date for the platform? I would like to test the platform.
Developers have been working really hard on projects development to complete it as soon as early. Fortunately, developers will launch it sooner after completing the remaining work of it.
Thank. And about what the launch date of the platform will be, you do not know? Because most of the winter projects have already made a discovery.
Zianingbu

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 03:41:27 PM

Right now the market is pumping very well and it is good for the project. It will give a great start to the project.
On the contrary, now the market has begun to fall again. I do not know how long this will last, but this affects investors very badly.
Yes, a sharp change in prices is always scary, especially when the market is all red. But I hope that soon we will again see the increase and increase in investors.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 03:49:42 PM

What does this platform want to gain the trust if there is nothing unique here besides the slogan? At least now I don’t see serious differences from a number of projects with such a direction.
I don't think they will show up their ownselves since there are so many reasons on why. But, however, if they get the platform once its available, i'm sure it gonna be booming.
In essence, uniqueness is not necessary, because in order to achieve it you need to create a project with a specific focus, which in itself does not promise success.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:10:14 PM

When do you plan to launch a trading platform? Is there a specific launch date for the platform? I would like to test the platform.
Developers have been working really hard on projects development to complete it as soon as early. Fortunately, developers will launch it sooner after completing the remaining work of it.
Perhaps, that's the most important thing they need to do inorder to changed the thoughts and doubts of the people since the project have been here for a long period of time. And we hope that they can be able to fulfill the expectations and goals so that all waits and works will be worth it
That is right. And now they are almost on their finish line. The team needs to do all the remaining works and matters to settle down and proceed to the launching of the platform. Truly more people are waiting for that moment so the expectations and hopes are really on their hands.
Many supporters have been eagerly waiting for the launch of the project. And that's the reason behind teams active development, which will take place very soon.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:25:16 PM

In essence, uniqueness is not necessary, because in order to achieve it you need to create a project with a specific focus, which in itself does not promise success.
Exactly every time you can't focus on uniqueness. The platform is not unique and there are many similar platforms like this. But this platforms seems reliable as well as it has more features.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:47:29 PM

More things will keep on coming to this project, and surely that will happen. Why? Because I see a great potential on the platform, and not only that because the BQT project team, that handles and manages the entire team, never give on the community issues that also affects the project but rather keep on doing great performances that will keep on showing the project's potential and capabilities to the community people. For that, I do hope to see more from the BQT.
To achieve the perfect quality, you need to have some preliminary experience in the field of launching projects, so the team is unlikely to boast of previous achievements.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:49:23 PM

Exactly, every time you can't focus on uniqueness. The platform is not unique and there are many similar platforms like this. But this platforms seems reliable as well as it has more features.
This project seems not only transparent but also better than those who already belong from exchange and trading platform. That's why users are waiting to complete the development.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:04:32 PM

To achieve the perfect quality, you need to have some preliminary experience in the field of launching projects, so the team is unlikely to boast of previous achievements.
The team behind the project is innovative and hardworking, which has great experience in this field. So definitely they are professionals and they will launch the project in best manner. 

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:08:28 PM

So far, except for words from users, I do not see anything. I would like to see the work of developers and their specific actions on advertising and in general on the development of the platform itself in particular.

wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:32:46 PM

So far, except for words from users, I do not see anything. I would like to see the work of developers and their specific actions on advertising and in general on the development of the platform itself in particular.
Well, with this kind of situation now in the market, I think it's just common to happen that sometimes the team cannot be able to give consistent updates and progress in the project. So we just have to be more patient and keep on believing with this team sinced it will be the only way we can do for now.
Mikwik

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:04:30 AM

Advertising is one of the best thing that a certain crypto project should have for the boosting of the entire platform and spread its information even more. Without it, the project will run slowly compared to a project that have a good strategy in advertising.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:31:16 AM

Advertising is one of the best thing that a certain crypto project should have for the boosting of the entire platform and spread its information even more. Without it, the project will run slowly compared to a project that have a good strategy in advertising.
Very well said buddies. And both the advertising and further platform developments is very essential in a certain crypto project. Advertising needs by the project for boosting in its further developments and wothout no further developments the entire project will not enhance in the world where innovation is very important.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
lobster88

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:53:03 AM

I am looking forward to the continuous good performance of the project BQT. I can see that a good future is what awaiting to them as they keep pushing forward to their goals and dreams as a social P2P crypto exchange and hedge trading platform. I hope that the team will keep up and be one of the proud crypto projects alongside here in the crypto community.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: