Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:13:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42700 times)
Anish02

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:18:55 AM

So far, except for words from users, I do not see anything. I would like to see the work of developers and their specific actions on advertising and in general on the development of the platform itself in particular.
Advertising is one of the best things that a certain crypto project should have for the boosting of the entire platform and spread its information even more. Without it, the project will run slowly compared to a project that has a good strategy in advertising.
Advertising will help the platform to get identity within less time. With the help of advertising, the team can reach towards many people and users, which will get to know about platform. So the team has put more efforts into advertising to make it a recognizable thing for everyone.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:55:30 AM

So far, except for words from users, I do not see anything. I would like to see the work of developers and their specific actions on advertising and in general on the development of the platform itself in particular.
Advertising is one of the best things that a certain crypto project should have for the boosting of the entire platform and spread its information even more. Without it, the project will run slowly compared to a project that has a good strategy in advertising.
Advertising will help the platform to get identity within less time. With the help of advertising, the team can reach towards many people and users, which will get to know about platform. So the team has put more efforts into advertising to make it a recognizable thing for everyone.
As per my knowledge developers have been promoting the project since from the beginning to till now. Because they know how important it is for projects growth.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 12:43:25 PM

Well, with this kind of situation now in the market, I think it's just common to happen that sometimes the team cannot be able to give consistent updates and progress in the project. So we just have to be more patient and keep on believing with this team sinced it will be the only way we can do for now.
In addition, in order to just sit and wait, we can also spread information about the project through various sources, so developers will have additional responsibility and incentive.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:44:04 PM

Advertising is one of the best thing that a certain crypto project should have for the boosting of the entire platform and spread its information even more. Without it, the project will run slowly compared to a project that have a good strategy in advertising.
Yeah, indeed. But, I do wondering what is the developer response to this, since there are no replies from the developer or even the thread starter
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:54:04 PM

Advertising is one of the best thing that a certain crypto project should have for the boosting of the entire platform and spread its information even more. Without it, the project will run slowly compared to a project that have a good strategy in advertising.

I mean most of these days, 90% of making your money involves advertising the shit out of your product and hoping SOME of the people you advertised to bought your product. Same thing with crypto lately
TechComputer

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 02:00:09 PM

Advertising would be the best way to entertain its platform because you know what, everything in the cryptocurrency world would really need the best effort and affocation.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:20:23 PM

Is there somewhere a complete overview of the platform on the network? How will it work or is it just a talker about the launch of the platform itself?
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:27:23 PM

Advertising is one of the best thing that a certain crypto project should have for the boosting of the entire platform and spread its information even more. Without it, the project will run slowly compared to a project that has a good strategy in advertising.
Yeah, indeed. But, I do wondering what is the developer response to this, since there are no replies from the developer or even the thread starter
They might be focusing on how they will finish the development of the project. That's why they are not actively responding to us. But they provide a continuous updates on Twitter.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:29:39 PM

Is there somewhere a complete overview of the platform on the network? How will it work or is it just a talker about the launch of the platform itself?
So far, only the information provided, unfortunately, no testing is still not provided, but the situation may change.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:41:45 PM

So far, only the information provided, unfortunately, no testing is still not provided, but the situation may change.
Yes, sooner team will provide an update about the testing. Why do they hide information regarding the testing? They just need free time from the busy schedule.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:03:55 PM

Is it possible to test the platform before the official launch? I would like to take part in this and help find if there are any flaws in the project.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:56:32 PM

Is it possible to test the platform before the official launch? I would like to take part in this and help find if there are any flaws in the project.

Sure it's still possible to try out the MVP of the platform here: https://bqtexchange.com/register

The full launch is scheduled for next month
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:26:17 PM

Well, with this kind of situation now in the market, I think it's just common to happen that sometimes the team cannot be able to give consistent updates and progress in the project. So we just have to be more patient and keep on believing with this team sinced it will be the only way we can do for now.
Do not look at the situation on the market, because it is no longer an indicator. At any time in some coins there is a jump, which is impossible to predict.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:56:39 PM

Maybe they will launched first the beta version inorder to know if there is some errors or bugs on it's functions. This will also give more ideas to improved the platform because a lot of people will be aware and give some suggestions that can innovate more and become more likely by the investors.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:13:43 AM

Maybe they will launched first the beta version inorder to know if there is some errors or bugs on it's functions. This will also give more ideas to improved the platform because a lot of people will be aware and give some suggestions that can innovate more and become more likely by the investors.
Beta version of the project is very important. The beta stage is one of the best and necessary part to finished up all the issues, bugs and furnished everything all for the better of the project's platform.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:32:09 AM

Beta version of the project is very important. The beta stage is one of the best and necessary part to finished up all the issues, bugs and furnished everything all for the better of the project's platform.
So when will be the released of the beta version of the BQT project platform? It gets me more curious too. As I am also one of the people here in the crypto world that wanted to see more from the Better Quick and Transparent platform.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:46:53 AM

Yes that is right. They will released first the beta version for further analysis of the project and make further solutions to the bugs, and other issues that might occur. And for that, I hope for a good luck and keep on progressing team BQT.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:56:43 AM

More things will keep on coming to this project, and surely that will happen. Why? Because I see a great potential on the platform, and not only that because the BQT project team, that handles and manages the entire team, never give on the community issues that also affects the project but rather keep on doing great performances that will keep on showing the project's potential and capabilities to the community people. For that, I do hope to see more from the BQT.
Really? Then this is a good thing for the BQT project that had to affect its users to be more serious about the likeliness. He got convinced to your project. I believe that this project can make a great platform.
TechComputer

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:39:34 AM

So when will be the released of the beta version of the BQT project platform? It gets me more curious too. As I am also one of the people here in the crypto world that wanted to see more from the Better Quick and Transparent platform.
I do not know when it would get released for the beta version of the bqt platform but, it seems there is no valuable information as of now in the website. Let just hope for a developer to coming up in this thread and tell us where the bqt platform was released.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 12:46:08 PM

I do not know when it would get released for the beta version of the bqt platform but, it seems there is no valuable information as of now in the website. Let just hope for a developer to coming up in this thread and tell us where the bqt platform was released.
Yeah. There is nothing we can do for now but to wait and hope that they will give announcements on this matter. We know that a lot of people here and this community are hoping for this platform to become more successful. So let's keep on believing with this.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: