Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:11:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42699 times)
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:10:00 PM

I thought i once saw the bounty campaign of this project being won sometimes ago, do you intend to run more of such perhaps in future.

Nope. Bounty as a one-off campaign and wouldn't be repeated. However, that doesn't mean the exchange wouldn't be having some giveaways in some form or the other including listing and trading contests

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:05:32 AM

today BQT added on coinmarketcap, and i think this is a good start, because the market is growing now
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bqt
Then it is a great thing to see if the bqt token had listed on the coinmarketcap and its priced 1$ for each tokens! This is a good startup for bqt, I hope the price can go soaring more.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:13:55 AM

BQT is now in soft launch and has announced the following developments:

1. Soft launch of BQTX exchange for the Asian and other markets with millions of BQTX traded daily. More regions incoming

2. The imminent launch of affiliate programs for BQTX holders

3. Partnership with several exchange partners for Closed Private Investor Offering (CPIO) to launch the market and establish volume

4. Imminent launch of mobile apps to put BQTX at your finger tips

5. IEO launchpad is going to be announced soon

6. Listing services for cryptocurrencies.

7. All trading on BQTX.com is active now but limiting BQTX deposits for certain period of time.

8. BQTuniversity.io launch - full scale Blockchain Certified Educational Courses. Go check it out!!

This is a piece of interesting news alongside the whole news which has published before this news. This is so convincing. I wish from this news, anyone could enjoy the platfrom from the bqt.
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:53:45 AM

today BQT added on coinmarketcap, and i think this is a good start, because the market is growing now
Then it is a great thing to see if the bqt token had listed on the coinmarketcap and its priced 1$ for each tokens! This is a good startup for bqt, I hope the price can go soaring more.

BQT has a massive presence in Asian and is uniquely addressing the problems of Asian crypto traders, hence the huge demand for the token during this soft launch phase
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:07:13 AM

The volume is still extremely tiny though, it's like around $80,000 on the highest to like $10,000 for the lowest volume pair, that's barely after launch which means it'll drop pretty quick and the total volume's gonna be below 20$k soon
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:46:06 AM

Yeah. It is very great to be listed in the coinmarketcap because the coin will have potentials to grow and possibly hit better than the ICO price. It can also help for the platform to be invested by many investors of crypto sinced most of them are there searching for a good coin like this.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:36:56 PM

I thought i once saw the bounty campaign of this project being won sometimes ago, do you intend to run more of such perhaps in future.
To find out the demand of this event, you need to create a survey, users will vote and the developers will thus learn the need to launch a bounty.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:19:08 PM

To find out the demand of this event, you need to create a survey, users will vote and the developers will thus learn the need to launch a bounty.
Well, good suggestion for here buddy. Indeed a survey will be helpful to know what is really wanted by the community people but, I am sure that mostly will likely to have a bounty to be launch of course. But in the end, all will be left to the team's decision.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:32:26 PM

I thought I once saw the bounty campaign of this project being won sometimes ago, do you intend to run more of such perhaps in future.
To find out the demand for this event, you need to create a survey, users will vote and the developers will thus learn the need to launch a bounty.
Yes, this is kind of survey will definitely help to come on conclusion. I hope team members will definitely take look on this issue and will solve it sooner.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:51:31 PM

Bowtiesarecool
Thank you for the presented information material. You answered many questions that interested users for a long time.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:26:21 PM

Well, good suggestion for here buddy. Indeed a survey will be helpful to know what is really wanted by the community people but, I am sure that mostly will likely to have a bounty to be launch of course. But in the end, all will be left to the team's decision.
With the help of Bounty campaign, the team can easily spread the awareness about the project towards the investors and community. So it's a great advantage for the team to promote the project with the help of campaigns.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:36:12 PM

Well, good suggestion for here buddy. Indeed a survey will be helpful to know what is really wanted by the community people but, I am sure that most will likely to have a bounty to be the launch of course. But in the end, all will be left to the team's decision.
With the help of Bounty campaign, the team can easily spread the awareness about the project towards the investors and community. So it's a great advantage for the team to promote the project with the help of campaigns.
Nowadays every project has spent huge money on its promotions. And bounty campaign becomes one of the strongest ways to promote the project. So if the team will come with bounty then they must be gain much attention.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:22:21 PM

Nowadays every project has spent huge money on its promotions. And bounty campaign becomes one of the strongest ways to promote the project. So if the team will come with bounty then they must be gain much attention.
Very well said buddy! I will definitely agree to your conclusion. And it is really true because we can clearly see how powerful to use the promotions using different bounty programs in spreading the information of the project world widely.
lobster88

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:31:24 PM

I thought I once saw the bounty campaign of this project being won sometimes ago, do you intend to run more of such perhaps in future.
To find out the demand for this event, you need to create a survey, users will vote and the developers will thus learn the need to launch a bounty.
Yes, this is kind of survey will definitely help to come on conclusion. I hope team members will definitely take look on this issue and will solve it sooner.
That is right and I agree with this too. The survey suggestion for the project is very essential for the team to notice that the community people of the BQT really wanted to have launch a bounty campaign. So for that, I am really looking forward.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:39:53 PM

Such things need to ask the developer, only he will be able to accurately answer whether it is planned to launch bounty in the future.

Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 01:23:48 AM

What do you mean by you saw the project campaign “Won”?is there a competition on every bounty campaigns that need to be a winner?lol

Zappa runs the Bounty campaigns successfully so like you I am looking forward to be part of ever there’s another one that they will be opening

On the other side,I believe that BQT has a good future specially this time that bull running is on going now and taking place from the bear that brings us losses in 2018

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
UpsilonTrooper

Merit: 20

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:10:49 AM

Yeah. It is very great to be listed in the coinmarketcap because the coin will have potentials to grow and possibly hit better than the ICO price. It can also help for the platform to be invested by many investors of crypto sinced most of them are there searching for a good coin like this.

But here's the thing: Being listed on CoinMarketCap isn't everything, if anything that's barely the start, it means the coin has a little volume on a bunch of exchanges that have an API that coinmarketcap uses to fetch volume
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:37:29 AM

UpsilonTrooper
You know that in order to place a coin on a coinmarket it is necessary to provide trades of at least 1 million dollars per day.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 12:54:48 PM

Bowtiesarecool
Thank you for the presented information material. You answered many questions that interested users for a long time.

Thanks for sticking around too. There's plenty more where that came from. BQT has so much going on under the hood, but don't believe in announcing the announcement. Only polished development
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 02:19:07 PM

Definitely, they are working on bonuses to attract users towards the project. And as per the time, the team will make an announcement about their future plans.
Really? How can you know? Is there any statement officially from the project if there will be bonuses to attract the users? Be sure to share official news from the team.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: