Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:17:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42699 times)
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 02:27:11 PM

Bowtiesarecool
Thank you for the presented information material. You answered many questions that interested users for a long time.

Thanks for sticking around too. There's plenty more where that came from. BQT has so much going on under the hood, but don't believe in announcing the announcement. Only polished development
I hope that it will become an official announcement from the BQT project, if the announcement is officially launched, certainly there will not be many BQT members who are hesitant about it, as well as they immediately talk about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:01:10 PM

Definitely, they are working on bonuses to attract users towards the project. And as per the time, the team will make an announcement about their future plans.
Really? How can you know? Is there any statement officially from the project if there will be bonuses to attract the users? Be sure to share official news from the team.
Maybe he just suggested it, because in most projects there are always various bonus systems.

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:03:19 PM

I hope that it will become an official announcement from the BQT project, if the announcement is officially launched, certainly there will not be many BQT members who are hesitant about it, as well as they immediately talk about it.
I'm not sure what announcement you are talking about but, a little fact about the news of bqt, they officially launched their platform and they are officially listed on the coinmarketcap.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:02:52 PM

Definitely, they are working on bonuses to attract users towards the project. And as per the time, the team will make an announcement about their future plans.
Really? How can you know? Is there any statement officially from the project if there will be bonuses to attract the users? Be sure to share official news from the team.
Maybe he just suggested it, because in most projects there are always various bonus systems.
Exactly, he is passing the suggestion, everyone knows nowadays developers have to come with unique approaches to attracting users toward the project.

Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:14:26 PM

I'm not sure what announcement you are talking about but, a little fact about the news of bqt, they officially launched their platform and they are officially listed on the coinmarketcap.
It's great update for the community as well as investors. Now everyone can check them out on coinmarketcap. Now the platform will become more popular. 
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:27:55 PM

Thanks for sharing amazing news regarding its launched and coinmarketcap listing. Because many investors have eagerly waiting for this moment.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:16:24 PM

Thanks for sharing amazing news regarding its launched and coinmarketcap listing. Because many investors have eagerly waiting for this moment.
Indeed, many were waiting for a response from the team and finally its representatives answered us all. Now again you can ask a bunch of questions, if of course they still have someone left.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:46:08 PM

I thought i once saw the bounty campaign of this project being won sometimes ago, do you intend to run more of such perhaps in future.
What do you mean by you saw the project campaign “Won”?is there a competition on every bounty campaigns that need to be a winner?lol

Zappa runs the Bounty campaigns successfully so like you I am looking forward to be part of ever there’s another one that they will be opening

On the other side,I believe that BQT has a good future specially this time that bull running is on going now and taking place from the bear that brings us losses in 2018
Very well said and you pointed it out what the other side's mistake on saying won the seems mean to have such competition on biunty campaigns. The main purpose of this is to help the crypto project spread its wings of information in thw community and for us to gain from it and be part of the good crypto project that may have a good future.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:51:58 PM

It's great update for the community as well as investors. Now everyone can check them out on coinmarketcap. Now the platform will become more popular. 
Wow this is what a good news to hear about. Even it is not yet officially announce, even little by little the community is having an eardrop from this, giving an even more high hopes to keep stay and follow the BQT project.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:59:13 PM

Indeed, many were waiting for a response from the team and finally its representatives answered us all. Now again you can ask a bunch of questions, if of course they still have someone left.
The team is getting more responsible in its actions and now they answered us all here. More thing may come in here and let's hope for the continuous success of this crypto project that I can really see their good future awaiting ahead, having to achieve its goals and objectives for the good of all of us here in the crypto world we are living.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:22:29 AM

UpsilonTrooper
You know that in order to place a coin on a coinmarket it is necessary to provide trades of at least 1 million dollars per day.

Except the volume of the coin is nowhere even close to one million, if anything it's around like 300$k at its best so unless it was huge before and dropped drastically (or ahem something like the same people buying and selling) .......
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 12:09:14 PM

Not only investors are waiting for this coin to be listed in cmc. There are also a lot of supporters and members from the community who have waited for this moment to happen. Hopefully, this will be the beginning for the good success of everyone here.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 02:00:00 PM

UpsilonTrooper
You know that in order to place a coin on a coinmarket it is necessary to provide trades of at least 1 million dollars per day.

Except the volume of the coin is nowhere even close to one million, if anything it's around like 300$k at its best so unless it was huge before and dropped drastically (or ahem something like the same people buying and selling) .......
Well, it's a great thing to know if the coin would like to get volume rather than nothing, as you can see is in the early period so it might increase time by time.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 02:14:43 PM

Not only investors are waiting for this coin to be listed in cmc. There are also a lot of supporters and members from the community who have waited for this moment to happen. Hopefully, this will be the beginning for the good success of everyone here.
What do you need to wait for? They are already listed on the coinmarketcap listing website! So you may see in the coinmarketcap for the growth of bqt token
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:18:11 PM

I confirm your words. Only he made sure of it. At the moment, daily trading is not very active, but I think this is just the beginning.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:23:22 PM

Not only investors are waiting for this coin to be listed in CMC. There are also a lot of supporters and members from the community who have waited for this moment to happen. Hopefully, this will be the beginning of the good success of everyone here.
The project has a huge community behind it which has been supporting the project since from the beginning. Since now they can daily check it out on CMC for them its not less than any achievement.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:37:32 PM

This is great news, now popularity will be gaining even faster, because the market is now very good.

beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:41:11 PM

Not only investors are waiting for this coin to be listed in CMC. There are also a lot of supporters and members from the community who have waited for this moment to happen. Hopefully, this will be the beginning of the good success of everyone here.
The project has a huge community behind it which has been supporting the project since from the beginning. Since now they can daily check it out on CMC for them its not less than any achievement.
Yes, developers have consistently achieved many achievements according to the time in the form of supporters and investors.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:53:14 PM

This is great news, now popularity will be gaining even faster, because the market is now very good.
There are both the important update has coming out regarding the project and it will be spreading very rapidly throughout the market.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 11:04:43 PM

Well that is right. The BQT has a truly large community as of now and keep on growing. Hopefully the team will keep this up and never neglect its community people that is one of the very important part of the project's success.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: